Options
    wyhorzegal
    Weigh in Thursday
    LW 206
    TW 203
  • wyhorzegal
    wyhorzegal Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    Woohoo! i am so so so close to One-derland! :) today is my last day of work for a week and a half. I help do a kids riding camp every year, and I am hoping with all the horse riding, working outside, fun activities I can say good by to the 200 forever by the 14th of June! :)
  • Djou11
    Djou11 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    My goal this month is to leave the 160s and be in the middle of the 150s. A weight I haven't seen in two years. Maybe it has something to do with the ice cream I am eating while typing this:) xo

@JulieAL1969 but icecream is SOOOO good right lol ;) ... I will have to check into that Halo one too :)

Great job everyone. Sorry if I haven't been around but 2/3 kids are sick with fevers, gooey eyes and noses, and I'm starting to have a fever too ... so not the coolest household right now.

@mlhopp93 your almost there.

my weigh in for this week
    starting weight 191.4
    Monday may 28th 188.7

my goal for June is the get to 180 :)
  • dnunny70
    dnunny70 Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    Ugg...weigh in was not good. I did over indulge this past weekend and didn’t work oit (except for yesterday).

Up 3 lbs.

Did have a great yoga session. Going tomorrow and Saturday to the gym.
  • MiltonBuddy
    MiltonBuddy Posts: 17 Member
    edited June 2018
    Options
    Username: MiltonBuddy
    Weigh in day: Sunday
    Starting weight (May 27): 145lbs
    Week 1 (June 3):
    Week 2 (June 10):
    Week 3 (June 17):
    Week 4 (June 24):
  • lositall
    lositall Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Weigh in date Wednesday
    Starting weight
    May 30: 239.6
  • lacatgirl
    lacatgirl Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    Hey All,
    Week 1 (June 1) - 164.9
    Week 2 (June 8)
    Week 3 (June 15)
    Week 4 (June 22)
    Week 5 (June 29)

Here we go again! Fingers crossed for a great June! My goal for this month is to get into the 150's! Once I hit 150 my goal of 135 will be in sight! 24 down so far!

I feel like this weight loss journey has been quite different so I hope this will be my last time doing this. Why it feels different: I don't really talk about it to anyone but you guy, I don't get down on myself for weight fluctuations, I measure success each day by what Ive eaten and how much exercise and steps I have gotten, I am incredibly eager to be rid of this weight but am patient, I give myself permission to eat whatever I want (no good foods, bad foods) with the understanding that I will count it and balance accordingly.

Halo Top is my savior! I have it every night - save the calories and look forward to it. If there are goodies at work I make a choice - have my treat now and skip halo top or skip the goodies. I always opt to wait.

My favorite flavors - birthday cake, vanilla, chocolate, strawberry, chocolate chip mint! In a bowl with redi whip - or in a cone (15calories) with sprinkles! Such a treat!

• wyhorzegal
    Options
    lacatgirl wrote: »
    Hey All,
    Week 1 (June 1) - 164.9
    Week 2 (June 8)
    Week 3 (June 15)
    Week 4 (June 22)
    Week 5 (June 29)

Here we go again! Fingers crossed for a great June! My goal for this month is to get into the 150's! Once I hit 150 my goal of 135 will be in sight! 24 down so far!

I feel like this weight loss journey has been quite different so I hope this will be my last time doing this. Why it feels different: I don't really talk about it to anyone but you guy, I don't get down on myself for weight fluctuations, I measure success each day by what Ive eaten and how much exercise and steps I have gotten, I am incredibly eager to be rid of this weight but am patient, I give myself permission to eat whatever I want (no good foods, bad foods) with the understanding that I will count it and balance accordingly.

Halo Top is my savior! I have it every night - save the calories and look forward to it. If there are goodies at work I make a choice - have my treat now and skip halo top or skip the goodies. I always opt to wait.

My favorite flavors - birthday cake, vanilla, chocolate, strawberry, chocolate chip mint! In a bowl with redi whip - or in a cone (15calories) with sprinkles! Such a treat!

I love halo too! Sea salt Carmel and cookie dough! I am with you, I think it’s a frame of mind! No crash diets just excerise and eating with in the guidelines:) making the best choices when possible!:) your a rock star!:)
  • ToadstoolBetty
    ToadstoolBetty Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    ToadstoolBetty
    Saturday
    Week 1
    Previous 166.8
    Current 166.8
    This is typical. I actually lost 1.6 after last week's weigh in but because I chose Saturdays I rarely have a loss on those days as I seem to mess up on a Wednesday or Thursday. So I end up see those days on the scale.
  • aganey
    aganey Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    May ending weight: 184.6
    Weigh day: Friday

Week 1 (June 1): 183.2
    Week 2 (June 8):
    Week 3 (June 15):
    Week 4 (June 22):
    Week 5 (June 29):
  • RubyRed427
    RubyRed427 Posts: 4,170 Member
    edited June 2018
    Options
    JulieAL1969
    Weight in day Friday
    Week 1
    Previous 161.7
    Current 163.3
    I expected this. Was sloppy with my snacking. Off to a new month with better resolve.
  • leni1us
    leni1us Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    Dang it. Just got back in town today. Missed Friday's post. Gonna be in Palm Springs next Friday. Maybe I should change my weigh in day.

June 2
    Still sitting at 173
  • SavannahS2016
    SavannahS2016 Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    Username savannahs2016
    Weigh in Friday
    Week 1 187.6

Ok back on it now it's still difficult getting used to two kids. Even though she's almost 6 months old she's breastfed on demand and hardly sleeps in the day.
    Starting today I'm going to drink the right amount of water
  • Djou11
    Options
    @leni1us I know traveling messes up the routine. What day do you think would work best for you for weigh ins. I can see if we can change it.

@SavannahS2016 oh hear you it takes a while to get the hang of having more than one kid. Hang in there momma you got this.
  • wyhorzegal
    Options
    Hope everyone is having a great weekend! Eat something healthy and be active! ;) yesterday we stopped at a Mexican restaurant hmmmm so yummy I might of over ate:/

I have ride all weekend and today I get to ride all the camp horses one more time! Make sure they all are safe;) lots of fun and sun
  • SavannahS2016
    SavannahS2016 Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    Thanks @djou11 I didn't realise how much it would change lol. I'm trying to do up the house and declutter but living with in-laws who enjoy having lots of stuff is harder than it seems.
  • NationalCapital
    NationalCapital Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    I started a 5K run clinic last week and ran a "fun" 5K race this morning. My time wasn't stellar but I guess I will improve as I train in the next 10 weeks :)
  • Djou11
    Options
    @wyhorzegal have fun riding them :) and I have to personally say a huge THANK YOU for ALL that you do for this group !!! You are just AMAZING !!

@SavannahS2016 I can't imagine living with the in laws lol that in itself is a challenge let alone having 2 kids lol

@NationalCapital way to push for your goals. I was reading a book last week called "The 10x rule " by Grant Cardone, and your post reminded me of a thing he sid in the book. "Commit first, then figure out the way to achieve it" ... You have what it takes, just put in all you've got and you will crush that 5k time soon enough
  • stacybaker707
    stacybaker707 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Last week: 207
    This week: 204.8!
  • WA_Teacher
    WA_Teacher Posts: 1,042 Member
    Options
    WA_Teacher
    June Week 2
    Sunday
    Previous Weight: 222.8
    Current Weight: 223.4

This was a bad week, I've worked late every night. I hope this week will be a bit better and I'll be able to get to the gym a few times.
This discussion has been closed.