TEAM: Flab-U-Less (June)

Options

Replies

• wyhorzegal
    wyhorzegal Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    Djou11 wrote: »
    @aganey that's it I m throwing my couch out lol

@wyhorzegal I am so sorry to hear about your daughter. Hopefully her surgery went well.

Been swamped here with 2/3 kids sick with hand foot mouth disease.

Last weeks weight 188.7
    Current weight 183.4

Keep going guys :) we've got this

Thank you! she is better it will be another two months with no weight on her foot at all;( but she is tough so she will be alright.

Hope your kids are getting better! And way to kick that scales a@@!! ;)
  • wyhorzegal
    wyhorzegal Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    hi team! woohoo some amazing losses this week.

thanks for all the wishes for my kid, she is doing ok, a little mad that all her summer plans aren't going to happen, but she is 24 and learning about the real world. We go back in two weeks to get a new cast, and then no weight at all for 2 months and then go back to see if she is healed enough to start walking or not.

horse camp was a blast, it seems like I am fighting with these last 4 pounds (to get to my half way mark) I thought summer would be easier but I am having the worst time:( uuughgh!

keep up the great work everyone
  • SavannahS2016
    SavannahS2016 Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    Been feeling down lately but have had a really positive day hopefully this will continue all week.
    The team are doing great I hope that the next 2 weeks I can contribute a lot to the team
  • RubyRed427
    RubyRed427 Posts: 4,170 Member
    edited June 2018
    Options
    Been feeling down lately but have had a really positive day hopefully this will continue all week.
    The team are doing great I hope that the next 2 weeks I can contribute a lot to the team

Sometimes when I'm down, I will watch comedians on youtube like Jim Gaffigan or Brian Regan. Or watch Seinfeld. Hike in nature. Hope you feel better. Some times are like that. You just feel bleh! But it will pass. Xo
  • lar25473
    lar25473 Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Week 1 (May 28th): 189.4
    Week 2 (June 4): 190
    Week 3 (June 11): 190.2
    Week 4 (June 18):
    Week 5 (June 25):
  • RubyRed427
    Options
    wyhorzegal wrote: »
    hi team! woohoo some amazing losses this week.

thanks for all the wishes for my kid, she is doing ok, a little mad that all her summer plans aren't going to happen, but she is 24 and learning about the real world. We go back in two weeks to get a new cast, and then no weight at all for 2 months and then go back to see if she is healed enough to start walking or not.

horse camp was a blast, it seems like I am fighting with these last 4 pounds (to get to my half way mark) I thought summer would be easier but I am having the worst time:( uuughgh!

keep up the great work everyone

I missed the post about what happened to your daughter, I think. But sending you and her hugs for a quick recovery. Xo
    12774 Posts: 1,416 Member
    Options
    username12774
    weigh in day Tuesday
    Last wk's wt.....191.0
    Today's wt.......188.1lbs
    Last year at this time I lost 35 lbs . This year only 5lbs ( losing and gaining). I have to take into consideration that I was heavier.
    This is what I have planned to do going forward in order to lose my last 15 lbs:----

Pre- plan my meals
    Weigh and measure all foods. Stop eye- balling.
    Have 3 main meals and 3 snacks of fresh fruits. No chips etc.
    Drink 8-10 glasses of water
    Go to the gym or do any form of physical exercises 4-5 days a week
    Monitor my weight closely
    Do body measurements every 2 weeks.
    Get 6-8 hrs sleep at nights.
    Continue to log daily. My present streak is 2121days
    This worked for me last year . Went from size 2+ to M/L. I cannot take anything for granted.
    Got work to do!

• koirakoira
    koirakoira Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    Username: koirakoira
    Weigh in day: Sunday
    Starting weight (May 20): 137.8
    Week 1 (May 27): 138.0
    Week 2 (June 03): 136.9
    Week 3 (June 10): 137.0
    Week 4 (June 17):
    Week 5 (June 24):

why is it so hard to keep the pounds lost during the week until Sunday? Every Friday I reach 135.x, then with the 2 days on weekend, I get back to ~137 ;-(
  • bisonpitcher
    bisonpitcher Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    Bisonpitcher
    June Week 3
    Tuesday
    Previous Weight: 204.4
    Current Weight: 202.2

• lositall
    lositall Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Weigh in date Wednesday
    Starting weight
    May 30: 239.6
    June 6 : away
    June 13: 236.8
  • lositall
    lositall Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Summer is almost here! This year I'm excited to get outdoors and do different things. Weight loss has helped me see a lot more opportunities!
  • mlhopp93
    mlhopp93 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    mhopp93

Weigh in day: Thursday
    Starting June weight 306.0
    (Goal for June is to get into the 290s and leave the 300s forever)

Week 1 (May 31st): 303.2
    Week 2 (June 7:) 304.0
    Week 3 (June 14:) 304.0 (no progress but not gaining -- big down is coming)
    Week 4 (June 21:)
    Week 5 (June 28:)
  • koirakoira
    koirakoira Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    You logged everyday for almost 7 yrs?!!! admirable!

with this kind of consistency, added with determination, I am sure you will reach your goal.
    12774 wrote: »
    My present streak is 2121days

12774 Posts: 1,416 Member
    Options
    Thanks , I'm almost there but it seems that losing the last few pound is somewhat more difficult. And the journey continues.
  • nebslp
    nebslp Posts: 1,648 Member
    Options
    Nebslp
    June Week 3
    Tuesday
    Previous Weight: 217.8
    Current Weight: 219.4

This past month is not what I hoped for. However I haven’t planned for anything positive to happen so that’s the problem! Today I finally went to the store and bought strawberries, watermelon, and turkey. That’s a good start. I’m planning for a better week ahead.
  • lacatgirl
    lacatgirl Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    Week 1 (June 1) - 164.9
    Week 2 (June 8) - 162.7
    Week 3 (June 15) - 161.6
    Week 4 (June 22)
    Week 5 (June 29)

Good Morning,
    Down one this week..I have reached my halfway mark! 27lbs down and 27lbs to go! This is going a bit slower than I was hoping for but I am still thrilled to be halfway there. Last week I "allowed" myself to be photographed with friends something I haven't done in a long time. I was feeling fairly svelte but when I saw the photo I still looked fat. It was disappointing. I seem to have the ability to look in the mirror and see what I want to see. That is why I hate photographs, they force me to see the truth! Maybe that is a good thing!

• RubyRed427
    Options
    lacatgirl wrote: »
    Week 1 (June 1) - 164.9
    Week 2 (June 8) - 162.7
    Week 3 (June 15) - 161.6
    Week 4 (June 22)
    Week 5 (June 29)

Good Morning,
    Down one this week..I have reached my halfway mark! 27lbs down and 27lbs to go! This is going a bit slower than I was hoping for but I am still thrilled to be halfway there. Last week I "allowed" myself to be photographed with friends something I haven't done in a long time. I was feeling fairly svelte but when I saw the photo I still looked fat. It was disappointing. I seem to have the ability to look in the mirror and see what I want to see. That is why I hate photographs, they force me to see the truth! Maybe that is a good thing!

Photos can be distorting; don't believe them. Also, remind yourself, a year ago, you would have killed to have lost 27 pounds. So proud of you!
  • aganey
    aganey Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    May ending weight: 184.6
    Weigh day: Friday

Week 1 (June 1): 183.2
    Week 2 (June 8): 181.4
    Week 3 (June 15): 179.4
    Week 4 (June 22):
    Week 5 (June 29):

So when I got out of the 190's I told myself I'm never going back there, and I haven't. That was Dec 22nd. Although it's taken me 6 months to lose 10 pounds, I never crossed back into the 190's. Well today my friends I am out of the 180's. I am making that same promise to never get back in the 180's again, even if it takea me another 6 months to lose the next 10 pounds. The point is, even though I had set backs, I never gave up. We are getting our couch delivered tomorrow (after not having one for a month), but I am going to try not sitting on it as much and to move around more like have this past month. It's really helped me.
  • RubyRed427
    Options
    JulieAL1969
    Week 3
    Weigh in : Friday
    Previous 163.3
    Current 162.4
    Making progress but wish it were more. I know what I need to do to improve. Xo
  • SavannahS2016
    SavannahS2016 Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    Username savannahs2016
    Weigh in Friday
    Week 1 187.6
    Week 2 187.2
    Week 3 186.6
    Was weighing 184 in the week but ate a bit more than I should last 3 days
This discussion has been closed.