TEAM: Flab-U-Less (June)

Options

Replies

• Frens0614
    Frens0614 Posts: 741 Member
    Options
    Final weigh in: 148.1

Really hoping to leave the 140s by Aug 1. I have a big birthday coming up and like @lacatgirl I’ve got a dress I want to wear to dinner :). We are going on a 2 weeks vacation starting this Thursday until 7/8. I’m hoping I have access to a scale somewhere and hoping I can stay focused. My mother in law will be cooking most of the time so I know it’s going to be a struggle.
  • AB0215
    AB0215 Posts: 7,141 Member
    Options
    Message for all team members:

@Djou11.
    @wyhorzegal.
    @Frens0614.
    @koirakoira.
    @stacybaker707.
    @WA_Teacher.
    @dheliason.
    @lar25473.
    @NationalCapital.
    @SavannahS2016.
    @12774.
    @bisonpitcher.
    @nebslp.
    @Ecowles675.
    @lacatgirl.
    @lositall.
    @mlhopp93.
    @aganey.
    @JulieAL1969.
    @leni1us.
    @ToadstoolBetty.

This is the last week of the June Challenge. After this week, all members will be rolled over automatically into the July Challenge challenge.

The July challenge thread is:
    TEAM: Flab-U-Less (July) ( https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10676897/team-flab-u-less-july#latest )
    If you wish not to participate next month, please message the team captain or Ashley (@AB0215) or Craig ( @craigo3154. )

Please view your team thread and post a brief introduction so others in the team can know who you are.

When viewing the thread, please "bookmark" the thread by pressing the "star" icon (it should turn yellow).
    3cu4npy62hfa.png

This way you can be notified whenever someone posts to the thread (your "bell" icon on most forum headers will show if there are any notifications).
    yop2unsw1ph1.png
  • dheliason
    dheliason Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    dheliason
    June week 5
    Monday
    Previous: 147.1
    Today: 146.5
  • Djou11
    Djou11 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    @WA_Teacher oh non take time to rest and recover :) Hopefully you'll be back on your feet soon <3
    @stacybaker707 Yeah!!!!! I was legit so thrilled to write down that 199 in the sheet this morning. You did it girl!!! now go and enjoy your summer with your little ones :)
  • Djou11
    Options
    @Frens0614
    yes not being in charge of cooking definitely makes it more challenging but I'm sure you can help sway in the direction of lighter/healthier meals once in a while. And i'm sure you can make it to your goal and you too will have to share a pic of that dress ;)
  • NationalCapital
    NationalCapital Posts: 108 Member
    edited June 2018
    Options
    Hello everyone.

Username: NationalCapital
    Weigh in day: Monday (June 25/18)
    Last week's weight: 166
    Today's weight: 163

Question.. Going to be out of town on holidays (and away from my scale) next week. What are my options for weigh-in on July 2nd? Can I skip a week and then weigh-in on July 9th?

Have a great week everyone.
  • wyhorzegal
    wyhorzegal Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    @stacybaker707 YAY!!!!!! Happy Dance for you!!!!! :smiley:
  • wyhorzegal
    Options
    @NationalCapital Nice loss! :) Have a great vacation!! and yes @Djou11 will take care of you:) She's the best!!! :)
  • wyhorzegal
    Options
    I did itgrxtei1m7dcg.jpeg
    25 miles!! In under 5 hours:) it was a blast, still pretty sore used muscles I had no idea I even had. Haha:) bucket list and big goal for me. Thanks everyone that has help supported these last 6 months!
  • RubyRed427
    RubyRed427 Posts: 4,174 Member
    Options
    Stacybaker707
    Weigh in day: Sunday
    Previous weight: 200.6
    Current weight: 199

Summer break has started, no work for 10 weeks for me. Trying to get out and about with the kids at least 5x a week for a hike or walk. Not too much gym going on for me but I finally broke 200!

Awesome ! You broke 200- now keep it going. I'm happy for you!
  • lar25473
    lar25473 Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Week 1 (May 28th): 189.4
    Week 2 (June 4): 190
    Week 3 (June 11): 190.2
    Week 4 (June 18): 191.4
    Week 5 (June 25): 187.6

HELLO PROGRESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Also...does anyone else feel guilty when they don't workout? I usually would have done Bodycombat at my gym today but a coworker was sick so I filled in. But I felt bad about not working out.
  • Djou11
    Options
    @NationalCapital absolutely we'll see you in July just make sure to bookmark it so you don't search for us when you come baqck. Have a great vacation and awesome job this week :)

Have a great week everyone.[/quote]

@wyhorzegal amazing so happy you got to check it off your bucket list :)

@lar25473 wow that is amazing :) and yes I feel like I didn't accomplish what I was supposed to when I don't workout.... but just be more mindful of your eating on those days :) ... You got this !!

• Djou11
    Options
    The July challenge thread is:
    TEAM: Flab-U-Less (July) ( https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10676897/team-flab-u-less-july#latest )

don't forget to bookmark :)
  • Djou11
    edited June 2018
    Options
    Djou 11
    weigh in day Monday
    last weigh in : 181.4
    this week : 180.6

Although my goal was to be under 180 by the end of this month and I'm not quite there, I'm ok with it. Why? cause A)- I know why I'm not there yet. I let my emotions take control of my eating way too often in the last 2 weeks. B )- I still lost 10.8 lbs in a month so I think what I'm doing is working really good, just need to be more diligent next month. and C)- Being healthy and fit is a journey not a destination, I accept the ups and downs and try to learn from them everyday.

• WA_Teacher
    WA_Teacher Posts: 1,042 Member
    Options
    Djou11 wrote: »
    @WA_Teacher oh non take time to rest and recover :) Hopefully you'll be back on your feet soon <3

Thank you! I'm feeling much better and since I can't do a full workout yet, I'm trying really hard to watch what I eat.
  • WA_Teacher
    Options
    Stacybaker707
    Weigh in day: Sunday
    Previous weight: 200.6
    Current weight: 199

Summer break has started, no work for 10 weeks for me. Trying to get out and about with the kids at least 5x a week for a hike or walk. Not too much gym going on for me but I finally broke 200!

Congrats on breaking the 200s and enjoy your time off! B)
  • WA_Teacher
    Options
    Djou11 wrote: »
    Djou 11
    weigh in day Monday
    last weigh in : 181.4
    this week : 180.6

Although my goal was to be under 180 by the end of this month and I'm not quite there, I'm ok with it. Why? cause A)- I know why I'm not there yet. I let my emotions take control of my eating way too often in the last 2 weeks. B )- I still lost 10.8 lbs in a month so I think what I'm doing is working really good, just need to be more diligent next month. and C)- Being healthy and fit is a journey not a destination, I accept the ups and downs and try to learn from them everyday.
    Wow, 10.8lbs in a month is amazing! 👍
  • bisonpitcher
    bisonpitcher Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    Bisonpitcher
    June Week 5
    Tuesday
    Previous Weight: 202.6
    Current Weight: 201.0

• nebslp
    nebslp Posts: 1,649 Member
    Options
    nebslp
    Weigh in day: Tuesday
    Week 1 (May 29th: 218.0
    Week 2 (June 5:) 217.8
    Week 3 (June 12:) 219.4
    Week 4 (June 19:) 219.4
    Week 5 (June 26:) 219.6
  • Ecowles675
    Ecowles675 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Username: ecowles675
    Weigh in day: Wednesday
    Week 1 (May 30): 186
    Week 2 (June 6): 185
    Week 3 (June 13): forgot to post
    Week 4 (June 20): 183
    Week 5 (June 27): 183

Wanted to be under 180 by the end of the month. Didn’t quite make it, but didn’t gain either. Switching jobs so the last few weeks have been an emotional roller coaster between the interview process and decision making (I wasn’t looking, called out of the blue). But it’s the right choice and will give me motivation to stay in track!
This discussion has been closed.