Franco weight loss journey on OMAD!!! UPDATE!

Replies

• catuccifranco08
    catuccifranco08 Posts: 218 Member
    THANK YOU MY FRIEND ! HAVE A GREAT DAY !
  • catuccifranco08
    OH YE MY FRIEND THIS WAS MY FIRST PLATEAU ONLY LASTED 3 WEEKS BACK ON TRACK . THANK YOU !
  • EstrangedTiger
    EstrangedTiger Posts: 543 Member
    I DECIDED NO MORE SPLURGE DAYS EVERY 2 WEEKS I FEEL WORSE THE NEXT DAY I FEEL LIKE I THREW A WRENCH IN THE MACHINE BY SPLURGING WHEN EVERYTHING GOING WELL, HAS ANYONE ELSE EXPERIENCED THIS AFTER A WHILE DOING OMAD ???
    THANKS FOR YOUR IN PUT! 👍👍👍

Joe has mentioned that he regrets the old splurge concept, because it can be misunderstood.

So, yes, if I SPLURGE, this creates a horrible state of being for this OMADer.

I believe a controlled splurge is the real solution (if it doesn’t trigger you). Perhaps dessert and a coffee? Something of that nature.

• catuccifranco08
    I DECIDED NO MORE SPLURGE DAYS EVERY 2 WEEKS I FEEL WORSE THE NEXT DAY I FEEL LIKE I THREW A WRENCH IN THE MACHINE BY SPLURGING WHEN EVERYTHING GOING WELL, HAS ANYONE ELSE EXPERIENCED THIS AFTER A WHILE DOING OMAD ???
    THANKS FOR YOUR IN PUT! 👍👍👍

Joe has mentioned that he regrets the old splurge concept, because it can be misunderstood.

So, yes, if I SPLURGE, this creates a horrible state of being for this OMADer.

I believe a controlled splurge is the real solution (if it doesn’t trigger you). Perhaps dessert and a coffee? Something of that nature.

THANK YOU FOR SHARING YOUR OWN EXPERIENCES WITH SPLURGING ! WHAT I BEEN EXPERIENCING WITH A SPURGE DAY I JUST HAVE A SMALL BREAKFAST A SMALL LUNCH AND A SMALL SUPPER OF COURSE GOOD WHOLE FOODS NO JUNK AND ITS BEEN WORKING WELL FOR ME 👍
  • catuccifranco08
    sweet! great work!

THANK YOU !
  • catuccifranco08
    Goodmorning my fellow OMADers weigh in sunday 29jul18 ( 214.2 ) lbs ! And i am back to wearing a 34 waist jeans ! 😊 that i havnt been able to wear in about 8 years... you all have a great day and week wish you all the best on your jouney !!!
  • arguablysamson
    arguablysamson Posts: 1,706 Member
    Way to go!!!!
  • tlblanks1
    tlblanks1 Posts: 201 Member
    Kudos to you. Keep up the great work!
  • catuccifranco08
    Thank you ! You have a great day 👍
  • jadepearl
    jadepearl Posts: 3,111 Member
    Congrats!! Great job on the 34 waist jeans! I still have my size 8 jeans which I keep in my cupboard for the "ONE DAy....."
  • catuccifranco08
    Thank you ! You well get into those size 8 keep up the great PROGRESS! ❤👍
  • EstrangedTiger
    Boom!
  • catuccifranco08
    Thank you ! You are rocking it also !
  • catuccifranco08
    Goodmorning Omad family weigh in today sunday 05Aug18. ( 213.2 lbs ) total weight loss since May18
    ( 41 ) lbs 😜 Have a great Sunday ! ! !
  • jadepearl
    jadepearl Posts: 3,111 Member
    41lbs is totally amazing! Congratulations! :)
  • dkayingram
    dkayingram Posts: 737 Member
    Awesome!
  • catuccifranco08
    Thank you Ladies, for your kind words and encouragement you guys are doing a great job also have a great Monday ❤
  • tlblanks1
    tlblanks1 Posts: 201 Member
    Wow, I need to have your kind of results. You are knocking it out of the park!! KUTGW
  • EstrangedTiger
    Awesome.

It is wonderful seeing a plan come together.
  • catuccifranco08
    Feels really great just sticking to the pattern Joe , laid down !