Franco weight loss journey on OMAD!!! UPDATE!

Replies

• catuccifranco08
    catuccifranco08 Posts: 218 Member
    edited August 2018
    12 Aug 18 wiegh in today sunday (208.8 ) lbs. Loss (5 lbs) since my last weigh in last Sunday . Total weight loss since I started Omad 20May18 (46) lbs.👍😀
    Have a great day wish you the best on your OMAD JOURNEY down to your desired weight.....
  • jadepearl
    jadepearl Posts: 3,111 Member
    46lbs loss, wow!!! Congratulations!!
  • catuccifranco08
    Good Sonday morning to my Omad Family i pray you all are having a wonderful day ! No Excuses weigh in Sunday 26 Aug 18 ( 212.4 lb ) gained (4 lb) . back on track today i have all the tools to succeed I WILL BE UNDER ( 200 lb ) i will stick to the OMAD pattern and the one plate rule ! I learned a lot about myself this past week and a half and why i gained ( 4 lb ) back ! I am for getting like it ever happened ! im moving on not thinking negative about this set back its a learned lesson for me 😀
  • jadepearl
    You can do it!!! I am cheering you on!!! Yes, you will be under 200lbs soon! :)
  • dkayingram
    dkayingram Posts: 737 Member
    That is a great attitude! You totally can do it! Rooting for a better week for you!
  • EstrangedTiger
    EstrangedTiger Posts: 543 Member
    Good Sonday morning to my Omad Family i pray you all are having a wonderful day ! No Excuses weigh in Sunday 26 Aug 18 ( 212.4 lb ) gained (4 lb) . back on track today i have all the tools to succeed I WILL BE UNDER ( 200 lb ) i will stick to the OMAD pattern and the one plate rule ! I learned a lot about myself this past week and a half and why i gained ( 4 lb ) back ! I am for getting like it ever happened ! im moving on not thinking negative about this set back its a learned lesson for me 😀

Weight loss is a process, the graph is full of ups and downs.

You are very positive and that helps tremendously.

• Brendalea69
    Brendalea69 Posts: 3,863 Member

You can do it :)
  • catuccifranco08
    Goodmorning OMADers happy labor day weekend to you all. 02Sept18 Sunday weigh in( 207.6 lb ) loss( 5.4 lb ) total weight loss ( 47 lb ) 😊
  • jadepearl
    Congrats on your 47lbs loss! Hope you had a wonderful labour day weekend! :)
  • catuccifranco08
    I did thank you jadepeal ! Hope you did as well !
  • EstrangedTiger
    Awesome.
  • catuccifranco08
    Thank you Estranged Tiger you are awsome too my brother ! Hows your weight loss going ?
  • HoneyBadger302
    HoneyBadger302 Posts: 1,975 Member
    Great job!
  • catuccifranco08
    Thank you HoneyBadger155, you to my friend keep up the great PROGRESS you are making success is yours!!!👍
  • EstrangedTiger
    Thank you Estranged Tiger you are awsome too my brother ! Hows your weight loss going ?

I’ll know Friday!

• catuccifranco08
    Looking forward to your post i need encouraging!
    Good luck EstrangedTiger....👍🤝
  • EstrangedTiger
    Looking forward to your post i need encouraging!
    Good luck EstrangedTiger....👍🤝

I’m down 1lb.

😎

• catuccifranco08
    Awsome! Thats 1pound of fat gone !👍🤝
  • catuccifranco08
    09 sept18 sunday morning weigh in today
    204.6 lb loss ! lost 3 lb since last sunday.
    Total weight since 20 may18 50 lb.....
  • EstrangedTiger
    09 sept18 sunday morning weigh in today
    204.6 lb loss ! lost 3 lb since last sunday.
    Total weight since 20 may18 50 lb.....

Terrific!