Replies

• thedestar
    thedestar Posts: 1,278 Member
    Options
    Weigh in week: July week 3
    Weigh in day: Mon
    Previous Week's weight: 154
    Todays Weight: 155.0

:( Yesterday was a good food and exercise day. Hoping to keep that momentum!
  • HASWLRS
    HASWLRS Posts: 7,997 Member
    Options
    txmaryk99 wrote: »
    mini challenge
    7/15
    Tracking Yes
    Calories Yes
    Exercise Yes We took the puppy to the Farmers Market. She is getting much better meeting other dogs but still wants to lick everyone. And I love the fresh local fruits and veggies but I have to walk the entire market so I know I am getting the best deal.

7/16
    Tracking Yes
    Calories Yes
    Exercise Yes Went out early in the morning to walk since it was supposed to get up to 98 again today. Since it was that hot did not walk at the park before class tonight but did the stairs before class.

Weigh in week 3 July 16
    weigh in day Monday
    Last week 238.8
    This week 238.3

I was a little surprised as it is so hot here and my hands and feet are swollen from water retention from the heat so I will happily take a half pound down.

Happily take half a pound, indeed!!! Think of how much more will fall off once the swelling goes away!! You know, maybe I have never really tried to lose weight seriously in the summer before, but it is really hard with the heat making you feel like doing absolutely nothing, or in your case, Mary, retaining water!! But, we'll be better off for it if we persevere!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    murdog3t wrote: »
    July 17

Tracking: yes
    Calories: yes
    Exercise: yoga & meditation, .75 mile walk to work .75 mile walk home , 5 mile hike in the hills behind work
    Steps 14668
    Water 128oz

Nice stepping, Tami!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    thedestar wrote: »
    Previous Week's weight: 154
    Todays Weight: 155.0

:( Yesterday was a good food and exercise day. Hoping to keep that momentum!

Glad that yesterday was a good day! The countdown to your birthday has begun....One day at a time and you will reach your goal!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    miroller wrote: »
    HASWLRS wrote: »
    Missing some weights from Wednesday:

@miroller and @simbersea

Thanks, ladies!

I’ve been a bit out of habit with tracking and MFP lately, but still getting exercise a few times a week Last week weigh-in was 180.

Dig deep, Mandy! You can do this!! You maintained last week....go for a loss this week, even a tiny one!!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    LMT2017 wrote: »
    Username: LMT2017
    Previous Week's weight: 342.2
    Todays Weight: 341.4

Good for you!! You have reversed your upward trend, and now you are down 0.2 for the month!! I know it's not a lot, but it is going in the right direction now, and it is something you can build on!! Keep doing what you are doing!!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    Date - 7/17
    Food - Logged and Under
    Exercise - 45min treadmill, 15min walk
    Steps - 11,678

You seem to be back on track...well done!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    priiiiiska wrote: »
    katevt78 wrote: »
    priiiiiska wrote: »
    Mini challenge
    17/07
    Tracking : yes
    Calories : under
    Exercice: 28 363 steps. No time for the gym.

That’s a lot of steps!!

Thanks. Been trying to walk to work and back everyday (45 min away from where I live) and I go back home for lunch to get extra steps and a healthy lunch. So that is a good 3h of walking a day. It's very relaxing as well.

What a great idea of a way to fit exercise into your day...and you get to collect your thoughts and clear your mind all at the same time!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    txmaryk99 wrote: »
    Mini challenge 7/17
    Tracked Yes
    Calories Yes
    Exercise Yes Walking. Of course after I finished my walk and crazy day I realized I left my fit bit on my night clothes.

Isn't that just frustrating, when we don't get the "credit" for our walks?! But you know you did it, and now we know you did it!!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    drea2011 wrote: »
    Exercised: yep
    Tracked: yep
    Under: yep
    Water: 11 glasses
    Hurt my back on Sat...been taking it easy and doing yoga for back pain and stretching.

So sorry to hear that, Drea! I hope the pain goes away soon and that the yoga and stretching are helping. Depending on the type of back pain you have, walking can also be good for it! But definitely taking it easy is the way to go!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    LMT2017 wrote: »
    July 16
    Tracking- yes
    Calories- yes
    Exercise- yes (25 min walk)
    July 17
    Tracking- yes
    Calories- yes
    Exercise- no

This is good to see....you, getting back on track!!!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    erikNJ wrote: »
    Mini challenge
    Tue 7/17
    Tracking: yes
    Calories: yes
    Excercise: yes

The beer distributor I work for is getting audited tomorrow. So i spent a good 4-5 hours lifting, carrying and stacking cases of beer and was on my feet for almost 11 hours. No time for the gym, and my sore back probably couldnt handle the gym

I think you already got your workout without going to the gym!!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    HASWLRS wrote: »
    Weekly weigh in week: July week 3
    Weigh in day: Monday
    Previous weight: 147.6
    Today’s weight: 146.6

I’m 1.6 pounds away from my goal! It’s so close!!

What an incredible feeling to be so close to goal, and what an incredible accomplishment!!! Have you decided what you will do when you reach goal, as in, how you will celebrate or mark the moment?

I haven’t planned anything. I’m trying to plan out maintenance and how to lose fat, gain muscle, and keep my weight the same. It’s so hard because in the old days celebrations were always centered on food. I might buy a really nice new outfit to celebrate instead

You are right...most celebrations, of any kind, revolve around food!! A really nice new outfit does sound better!!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    CCzMini wrote: »
    Tuesday 7/17 weigh in:
    Last week: 218
    This week: 215.9

What a great week you've had!! You undid your little gain from your time away from home, and now you have posted a great loss which gets you "under" for the month!! Keep it going, Colleen!!
  • violasmith85
    violasmith85 Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    Wednesday weigh In:
    Last week: 233.4
    This week: 232.6
    0.8lb loss

Would have liked to see a bigger loss but it was shark week (just ended yesterday) and I had a couple less than optimal days (although i stayed under goal everyday). Hopefully next week it all catches up.
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    Wednesday weigh In:
    Last week: 233.4
    This week: 232.6
    0.8lb loss

Would have liked to see a bigger loss but it was shark week (just ended yesterday) and I had a couple less than optimal days (although i stayed under goal everyday). Hopefully next week it all catches up.

Great job on eating at a deficit all week and posting a loss of almost a pound!! Keep working hard this week, and more will be gone next week!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    Wednesday weigh-in reminders for: @simbersea and @miroller, if you want to post again. I know the weight you gave me was technically for last week.
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    I think I am all caught up (except for the mini challenge results). Monday was a day from hell, (carb fest, really tired, hardly even acknowledged my husband, didn't get off my Big Butt at all), and I don't think I spent much time on MFP, either. Definitely not in the evening, at least. Yesterday was a good day, but I had to leave the house around 8:30 am for a car appointment an hour away. (We bought our car in my hometown.) While I was there I spent a long time visiting with my parents and having lunch with them. I didn't log my food, but I am pretty positive I was under, even with the alcoholic beverage I had with my very sensible salad!! I got in 52 active minutes according to Fitbit, of walking around downtown and along the river while I waited for my car to be finished. Today is good so far...the humidity has broken, so I went for a run/walk...it had been six days!
This discussion has been closed.