Options

Replies

• HASWLRS
    HASWLRS Posts: 7,997 Member
    Options
    slokey83 wrote: »
    7/9- 7/12. Monday - Thursday
    Tracking- yes
    Calories- yes even though I had to dip into my exercise on Monday and Tuesday
    Water- hit goal
    Exercise- yes at least 20 min each day. Monday and Tuesday I had to force myself to go for a walk. I just didn't have much energy those days. But Wednesday and Thursday were better.

I don't like to weigh myself but once a week because my weight fluctuates so much. I guess I'll see if the scale reflects my Hard work on Saturday.

Great job on hitting your goals all week! Yeah, I don't like to weigh myself everyday either...the fluctuations mess with my head!! Fingers crossed for Saturday!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    CCzMini wrote: »
    7/12
    Tracking- yes
    Calories- no, was 166 over. Should have skipped the Starbucks Mocha.
    Exercise- yes

Not over by much, and everything else was on point, so not a bad day of getting back into it after your time away!!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    Username: Tracie_Lord
    Weigh in week: July Week 2
    Weigh in day: Friday
    Previous Week's weight: 219.50
    Todays Weight: 222.50

Loss this week +3.0lbs - Actually ok with this as had such a poor week and not stepped foot in the gym! Feel sluggish as horrid at the min. Commited to next 14 days completely clean eating, no alcohol and no refined cars. Get gym back on track and see how much of a dent I can make instead of this constant yo-yo!!

SW 298.50
    GW 180.00
    Loss to date 76lbs

Love your realistic attitude!! You expected that number on the scales because of what you didn't do all week! Now you have a plan in place to undo the damage, which highlights everything you want to do to have a great finish to July!! You got this, Tracie!!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    erikNJ wrote: »
    Mini challenge
    Thu 7/12
    Tracking: yes
    Calories: no
    Exercise: no

Of course the day I got out of the 250s was the first day this week I missed the mini challenge. Really late day at work prevented me from getting to the gym. And it was the monthly dinner at a brewery with friends. I actually ate well, salad and grilled chicken, but the couple of beers (with no gym time) put me over for calories

So, with just a couple of beers over, it wasn't a terrible day!! You've got six more days ahead of you to make up for it until your next weigh-in!!!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    Date - 7/12
    Food - Partially logged and OVER !
    Exercise - 40min elliptical, 45min walk
    Water - 48oz
    Steps - 16,376

A much needed OVER day :) I've been eating between 1200-1300 for weeks. The break was a good thing. What did I eat extra of? Well, it wasn't a meal. It never is. It's snacky stuff. So it was hershey kisses, pretzels, peanuts, and rye toast with yummy butter. Ok - and I had 2 mud slides :)

It's all good !!!

I agree with you, Allison. After weeks of eating at 1200 or 1300 calories daily, a diet break is definitely a good thing! It also lets you get some of those cravings out of the way!! But you are still maintaining, so that is a good thing! Whenever you are ready to put it into high gear again, you will likely experience success right away!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    Username: Coheednkimbria
    Weigh in week: July Week 2
    Weigh in day: Friday
    Previous Week's weight: 156.4
    Todays Weight: 154.5

Fantastic loss last week, Kim!! Must be all those Zumba classes, and now you've added in HIIT!! Can't wait to see what this week brings for you!!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    txmaryk99 wrote: »
    Mini challenge 7/12

Tracking Yes
    Calories Yes
    Exercise Yes

We went out for our walk early as it was supposed to get hot today. It was 98 F
    That is just to hot for this lady and her poopy dog. She is sitting here watching me with her leash in her mouth.

On a crazier note Don't spill your container of Chia seeds in the kitchen. Lets just say I think I will be finding those tiny seeds for a really long time.

I hear you, Mary! The heat and humidity are back here for the weekend....I already don't feel like doing anything!!!
  • murdog3t
    murdog3t Posts: 2,033 Member
    Options
    Username : murdog3t
    Weight in week 2
    Weight in day Friday
    Previous weeks weight: 157.6
    Today’s weight: 153.8

Wow must be water weight Aunt Flo came yesterday

July 13

Calories: yes
    Exercise: yoga & meditation, 60 min walking
    Steps 10203
    Water 128oz
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    murdog3t wrote: »
    Username : murdog3t
    Weight in week 2
    Weight in day Friday
    Previous weeks weight: 157.6
    Today’s weight: 153.8

Wow must be water weight Aunt Flo came yesterday

July 13

Exercise: yoga & meditation, 60 min walking
    Steps 10203
    Water 128oz

So happy for you that you got the "whoosh" that you have been working so hard for!!! Almost four pounds gone....what a fabulous week!!!
  • violasmith85
    violasmith85 Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    Mini challenge 7/13
    Calories: ate at maintenance
    Exercise: 30 mins exercise bike so technically ended up under maintenance. So I call it a win. Wasn't blind eating, was a choice because its now shark week and I wanted a lil comfort food.
  • katevt78
    katevt78 Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    Mini challenge 7/13
    Exercise: 30 min on stationary bike and arm day at the gym. I took it easy with walking/running today since I’m running in a race tomorrow
    Water 100 oz

I’ve finally gotten back to the gym. My plan is to go three days a week in order to tone and build more muscle
  • Coheednkimbria
    Coheednkimbria Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    7/13:
    Tracking-yes
    Calories-yes
    Exercise-yes! I took a 90 min Zumba class today I’m beat!
  • Nicoletime4me
    Nicoletime4me Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    July 13
    Tracking- yes
    Calories- no (over by 93)
    Exercise- yes ( low impact aerobic on YouTube)
  • WhineThyme
    WhineThyme Posts: 959 Member
    Options
    Friday, July 13
    Logged: Yes
    Calories: Yes
    Exercised: Yes, Walking

Sun: Yes
    Mon: Yes
    Tue: Yes
    Wed: Yes
    Thu: Yes
    Fri: Yes

• CCzMini
    CCzMini Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    7/13
    Tracking- yes
    Calories- yes
    Exercise- yes.
  • allison8668
    allison8668 Posts: 885 Member
    Options
    Date - 7/13
    Food - Logged and under
    Exercise - 25min elliptical, 35min treadmill
    Water - 64oz
    Steps - 15,124
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    Mini challenge 7/13
    Calories: ate at maintenance
    Exercise: 30 mins exercise bike so technically ended up under maintenance. So I call it a win. Wasn't blind eating, was a choice because its now shark week and I wanted a lil comfort food.

To purposely eat at maintenance is a good strategy when you feel you need a few more calories than normal. Better than going into free-for-all mode the second you realize you are going to be over, anyways!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    katevt78 wrote: »
    Mini challenge 7/13
    Exercise: 30 min on stationary bike and arm day at the gym. I took it easy with walking/running today since I’m running in a race tomorrow
    Water 100 oz

I’ve finally gotten back to the gym. My plan is to go three days a week in order to tone and build more muscle

I love how you are continuing to push yourself, and improve yourself, on this journey by now adding in strength training! Have fun at your race today!!
This discussion has been closed.