TEAM: The Big Butt Theory (July)

Options

Replies

• erikNJ
    erikNJ Posts: 1,009 Member
    Options
    @HASWLRS many positive thoughts your way. I am the same way, which I why I dont buy that stuff. If my wife has a craving for a cake or cookie, I try to get her to buy a single serving portion. Because I know that on a day where I am working from home, for example, I will just eat waaay too many if she gets a whole box. Today I am working from home, and there are no unhealthy snacks to binge on. I only have blueberries and cheerios.
    I hope you are able to get back on track today!
  • violasmith85
    violasmith85 Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    @HASWLRS I'm the same way and I've noticed that one bad day usually leads to a few more. It's crazy how easily the whole train can be derailed and how hard it is to get it set back on the the right track. But bad days/weeks can happen and we can still be successful as long as we dont give up. That was always my problem. I'd get discouraged when bad days happened and just give up completely. Never letting that happen again.
  • allison8668
    allison8668 Posts: 885 Member
    Options
    @HASWLRS Sending positive vibes your way and hoping you recover and get back on track as quickly as you can. Next time make husband and son take the cookies with them to the movies - and leave them in the car or something!
  • LMT2017
    LMT2017 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Sorry I'm so late. These past two weeks have been rough and I need to get back on track.
    Username: LMT2017
    Weigh in week: July week 2
    Weigh in day: Mon
    Previous Week's weight: 343
    Todays Weight: 342.2
  • HASWLRS
    HASWLRS Posts: 7,999 Member
    Options
    LMT2017 wrote: »
    Sorry I'm so late. These past two weeks have been rough and I need to get back on track.
    Username: LMT2017
    Weigh in week: July week 2
    Weigh in day: Mon
    Previous Week's weight: 343
    Todays Weight: 342.2

Sorry that these past two weeks have been rough for you!! On a positive note, though, you are down almost a pound from last week!! Hoping that things settle down for you and you can get yourself fully back on track very soon!!
  • priiiiiska
    priiiiiska Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Mini challenge
    11/7

Tracking : yes
    Calories: under budget
    Exercice : 17 669 steps ( includes 20 min on treadmill) + 30 minutes on elliptical !
  • priiiiiska
    priiiiiska Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    HASWLRS wrote: »
    Oh, team!!! I fell into the rabbit hole again!! All it takes is for a couple of the right things to collide!! Monday was a good day of eating and exercise, but an otherwise unproductive day. So, I was already feeling unsettled and then I had forgotten that my husband and son were going to the movies that night. So an evening alone, with no plans and a big box of cookies on the counter that my husband brought home form the grocery store on Sunday afternoon! (Why couldn't he just stick to the five things on the list?!!) When I stuff my face before bed, I don't sleep well at all and the next day is even worse than the night before!! I am trying to regroup today....but it is hard to crawl back out of that hole!!! I would appreciate any positive vibes sent my way!!!

It happens to all of us ! Tomorrow is another day, perfect to start fresh :)
  • MrsBrooks0913
    MrsBrooks0913 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    @MrsBrooks0913 Congratulations!! :)

Thank you! 😁
  • violasmith85
    violasmith85 Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    Mini challenge
    11/7

Tracking : yes
    Calories: under
    Exercise: yes, shopping all day. Lots of walking.
  • drea2011
    drea2011 Posts: 874 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much for this message you know how great this made me feel to have someone understand my struggle I have always quit when I have been stuck in my previous witness your knees and I just refuse to quit this time I just want to see you through and hit my goal weight no matter how long it takes we got this!
    erikNJ wrote: »
    drea2011 wrote: »
    Sorry my mfp has been acting up and super laggy, I’m 226.4 it’s TOM bloat but I don’t care I’m still mad. I’ve been eating right and busting my butt! An I feel like I’ll never hit the 2-teens! I’ve been in this cycle for months it’s very frustrating, but I’ll just remain consistent.

I know that pain. Even when we know it’s bloated weight, still get real mad when you see that number. And I have been feeling like I will never het out of the 250s no matter how hard I work. But we remain consistent, and one day the number will Wow us!

• drea2011
    Options
    @erikNJ sorry voice text! But thank you for that message! It is hard but if I quit again I’ll be a real loser! I just keep telling myself consistency is key consistency is key we got this next summer will be looking back at this summer and laughing!
  • drea2011
    Options
    @HASWLRS thank you! I know I’m being dramatic but I just hate that every month I gain 10 pounds on my Tom Then by the time I lose that weight I feel like here comes that another time of the month but you’re right my diet has not been consistent and it’s only been two weeks of consistency so I’m just gonna be positive and stay positive eat right and train dirty!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    drea2011 wrote: »
    @HASWLRS thank you! I know I’m being dramatic but I just hate that every month I gain 10 pounds on my Tom Then by the time I lose that weight I feel like here comes that another time of the month but you’re right my diet has not been consistent and it’s only been two weeks of consistency so I’m just gonna be positive and stay positive eat right and train dirty!

"Train dirty".....love it!!!!
  • txmaryk99
    txmaryk99 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    @HASWLRS I wondered who that was that fell on my head in the rabbit hole.

Working Sunday night and only getting 2 hours sleep before having to be back for a meeting on Monday and then class knocked me for a loop or should I say down Lisa's rabbit hole. All I can say is thankfully that type of crazy workday is very very rare.

July 10
    Tracking Yes
    Calories No
    Exercise No unless tumbling down the rabbit hole counts? Yeah I didn't think so.

Today is a new day. I have already walked from one end of the mall to the other looking for a new quilt for our bed and some new work shoes.
  • Coheednkimbria
    Coheednkimbria Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    7/11:
    Tracking-yes
    Calories-yes
    Exercise-no, we went swimming w the kids but I was kind of lounging haha
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    txmaryk99 wrote: »
    @HASWLRS I wondered who that was that fell on my head in the rabbit hole.

Working Sunday night and only getting 2 hours sleep before having to be back for a meeting on Monday and then class knocked me for a loop or should I say down Lisa's rabbit hole. All I can say is thankfully that type of crazy workday is very very rare.

July 10
    Tracking Yes
    Calories No
    Exercise No unless tumbling down the rabbit hole counts? Yeah I didn't think so.

Today is a new day. I have already walked from one end of the mall to the other looking for a new quilt for our bed and some new work shoes.

Sorry for that bump on the head!! Yes, today is a new day!!!! We got this!!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    7/11:
    Tracking-yes
    Calories-yes
    Exercise-no, we went swimming w the kids but I was kind of lounging haha

It may not have been "exercise" but it was quality time with your boys!
This discussion has been closed.