@MrsBrooks0913 Congratulations!! :)
  • WhineThyme
    WhineThyme Posts: 959 Member
    Options
    7/10
    Tracking-yes
    Calories-yes
    Exercise-yes 45 min walk at lunch

Today is my 300th day in a row logging in to MFP! Thank you to all the Big Butts for keeping me logging in day in and day out!

Happy 300th Day! Great consistency!
  • WhineThyme
    WhineThyme Posts: 959 Member
    Options
    Tuesday, July 10
    Logged: Yes
    Calories: Yes
    Exercised: Yes, (Stairs, walking and spent the afternoon rearranging things in the laundry room closet, pantry closet and kitchen)

Sun: Yes
    Mon: Yes
    Tue: Yes

Now, to just keep it going this week!
  • hippienana
    hippienana Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    HASWLRS wrote: »
    Maybe the holiday last week messed up everyone's days of the week this week, because we are missing some weights from Sunday and Monday:

@drea2011, @makhe1224, @LMT2017, and @thedestar

Sorry. I am on vacation and I will be back on July 23rd. I am trying to unplug so will be out of touch. Sorry I didn't let you know sooner.
  • allison8668
    allison8668 Posts: 885 Member
    Options
    Date - 7/10
    Food - Logged and under
    Exercise - 40min walk
    Water - 64oz
    Steps - 15,202

• drea2011
    drea2011 Posts: 874 Member
    Options
    7/10
    Exercised: yep
    Tracked: yep
    Under: yep
    Water: 11 glasses
  • erikNJ
    erikNJ Posts: 1,009 Member
    Options
    drea2011 wrote: »
    Sorry my mfp has been acting up and super laggy, I’m 226.4 it’s TOM bloat but I don’t care I’m still mad. I’ve been eating right and busting my butt! An I feel like I’ll never hit the 2-teens! I’ve been in this cycle for months it’s very frustrating, but I’ll just remain consistent.

I know that pain. Even when we know it’s bloated weight, still get real mad when you see that number. And I have been feeling like I will never het out of the 250s no matter how hard I work. But we remain consistent, and one day the number will Wow us!
  • thedestar
    thedestar Posts: 1,278 Member
    Options
    Sorry I'm so late! We're in our last week of visitors, then life should get back to normal.

Username: thedestar
    Weigh in week: July week 2
    Weigh in day: Mon
    Previous Week's weight: 152.0
    Todays Weight: 154.0
  • murdog3t
    murdog3t Posts: 2,033 Member
    Options
    July 10

Tracking: yes
    Calories: yes
    Exercise: yoga & meditation, 5 mile walk
    Steps 11749
    Water 128oz

Son & Hubby off to Irvine CA for basketball tournament praying for their safe travels

Happy Hump Day
  • HASWLRS
    HASWLRS Posts: 7,999 Member
    Options
    CCzMini wrote: »
    This week will be a bit tricky for posting the challenge daily, and my weight is my best guess from an older scale. I should be able to get back on track when I return home Thursday.
    Last week’s weight= 216.8
    This week’s weight= 218
    I have not been able to get my regular exercise in & have been eating more carbs. 😳

Enjoy your time away and do the best you can as far as food choices and exercise go. When you return home, you can get fully back on track and undo any damage fairly quickly!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    @HASWLRS I will have to leave the challenge group for a while.

@MrsBrooks0913, I hope everything is all right. How long would you like to be gone for? Do you want me to transfer your weight over for a few weeks, or the rest of the month so you will be rolled over into August automatically? Or do you want to leave indefinitely and come back when the time is better for you?

I will have to leave indefinitely; just found out im pregnant. 😁

Well, that deserves a heartfelt congratulations!! Wishing you a very healthy pregnancy and a healthy baby, of course!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    7/10
    Tracking-yes
    Calories-yes
    Exercise-yes 45 min walk at lunch

Today is my 300th day in a row logging in to MFP! Thank you to all the Big Butts for keeping me logging in day in and day out!

Very nice streak of dedication, Kim!! Keep it going!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    makhe1224 wrote: »
    Maybe the holiday last week messed up everyone's days of the week this week, because we are missing some weights from Sunday and Monday:

@drea2011, @makhe1224, @LMT2017, and @thedestar

Sorry. I am on vacation and I will be back on July 23rd. I am trying to unplug so will be out of touch. Sorry I didn't let you know sooner.

I totally agree with you about being unplugged as much as possible on vacation!! Hope you have an very enjoyable time away!! I'll just transfer your weight over until you get back!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    drea2011 wrote: »
    Sorry my mfp has been acting up and super laggy, I’m 226.4 it’s TOM bloat but I don’t care I’m still mad. I’ve been eating right and busting my butt! An I feel like I’ll never hit the 2-teens! I’ve been in this cycle for months it’s very frustrating, but I’ll just remain consistent.

First off, take a deep breath! Yes, you just have to remain consistent, and good things will happen!! Maybe you have been in this cycle for months, but you haven't been consistent for months. I am, of course, referring to your pizzalicious weeks that you took off from actively trying to lose weight. When you are consistent, you do lose weight....remember that!! I know it's just a bit of a frustration vent for you, but I don't want you to lose heart, or focus!!! You've got this!!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    Wednesday Weigh In
    Previous weight : 236.8
    Current weight : 233.4
    Loss: 3.4lbs

What a fantastic week you have had!!! You lost your little "up" from last week, and then some, to put you at a loss for the month!! Well done!!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    thedestar wrote: »
    Sorry I'm so late! We're in our last week of visitors, then life should get back to normal.

Username: thedestar
    Weigh in week: July week 2
    Weigh in day: Mon
    Previous Week's weight: 152.0
    Todays Weight: 154.0

I know you are doing the best you can while you have your family visiting!! Just one more week, so enjoy them!!
This discussion has been closed.