TEAM: The Big Butt Theory (July)

Options

Replies

• HASWLRS
    HASWLRS Posts: 7,997 Member
    Options
    slokey83 wrote: »
    7/13
    Caloreis/tracking: no. I went to eat at Mongolian restaurant and then ate ice cream. I haven't had ice cream since May. I gave into temptation.
    Exercise and water- yes

7/14
    Met goals on all calories/tracking, water, and exercise. I even swam for 20 minutes on top of my walk. I'm back on track now.

Glad you are back on track. If eating ice cream was the only thing you did, then you weren't really "off track", you just merely took a little maintenance break!! Great job on the exercise yesterday!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    drea2011 wrote: »
    Last week 226.8
    This week 223.1
    Yay! TOM weight all gone...plus .4

Yay, for sure!!! Great job on getting back down!! Can't wait to see what you can do this week!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    @MrsBrooks0913, I don't know if you are still lurking around the team thread at all or not, but Craig, the moderator, asked me to pass on his congratulations to you and your husband!! Hope you are feeling well!!
  • erikNJ
    erikNJ Posts: 1,009 Member
    Options
    I let the weekend get away from me so I botched a really good early week with the mini challenge. Now today I have to get back on track so I don’t ruin that weight loss I had last week
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    OMG, me too, Erik! I didn't sleep at all Friday night, so Saturday was a horrible day of eating lots and moving little!!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    Results for July Week #2

Coming in 2nd overall last week was our very own @murdog3t, with a loss of 2.41%!! Well done, Tami! Your hard work finally showed up on the scales!! Rounding out the top three Big Butts was @violasmith85, with a loss of 1.44% and @erikNJ with a loss of 1.30%!! Well done, you three!!

As a team we came third, so we have some work to do there!!!
  • erikNJ
    Options
    HASWLRS wrote: »
    OMG, me too, Erik! I didn't sleep at all Friday night, so Saturday was a horrible day of eating lots and moving little!!!

Time to kick this week in the butt!
  • murdog3t
    murdog3t Posts: 2,033 Member
    Options
    July 14

Tracking: yes
    Calories: yes
    Exercise: yoga & meditation, 65 min elliptical,
    Steps 10827
    Water 128oz
  • violasmith85
    violasmith85 Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    7/15 mini challenge

Calories: under and that's impressive considering it's my moms bday and I made her a big gorgeous cake. And we had a fiesta with a make your own borritos and nacho bar. Lol
    Exercise: 60 mins exercise bike
  • violasmith85
    Options
    Results for July Week #2

Coming in 2nd overall last week was our very own @murdog3t, with a loss of 2.41%!! Well done, Tami! Your hard work finally showed up on the scales!! Rounding out the top three Big Butts was @violasmith85, with a loss of 1.44% and @erikNJ with a loss of 1.30%!! Well done, you three!!

As a team we came third, so we have some work to do there!!!

Seeing this really helps motivate me to keep going. :smiley:
  • erikNJ
    Options
    Mini challenge
    Sun 7/15
    Excercise: no, lazy Sunday today
  • katevt78
    katevt78 Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    Mini challenge 7/15
    Exercise: 2 mile walk and yoga
    Water 110 oz
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    7/15 mini challenge

Calories: under and that's impressive considering it's my moms bday and I made her a big gorgeous cake. And we had a fiesta with a make your own borritos and nacho bar. Lol

Very impressive, indeed! A "make your own" burritos and nacho bar sounds like a genius idea! Then you can be in charge of your own serving sizes!!
  • Peachez2
    Peachez2 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Last weeks weight 227.5 CW 225.4
  • CCzMini
    CCzMini Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Was away for the weekend & didn’t have good reception to post yesterday. So......
    7/14
    Exercise- yes
    Calories- no
    Tracking- yes (although may have missed a couple mojitos!).

7/15
    Tracking-yes
    Calories- yes
    Exercise- yes. I actually tried my friend’s new Hobie Mirage Eclipse peddle paddle board. It is like doing a stepper on the water. What fun!!!
  • WhineThyme
    WhineThyme Posts: 959 Member
    edited July 2018
    Options
    Saturday, July 14
    Logged: Yes
    Calories: Yes
    Exercised: Yes, Walking and a ton of housework

Sun: Yes
    Mon: Yes
    Tue: Yes
    Wed: Yes
    Thu: Yes
    Fri: Yes
    Sat: Yes

• WhineThyme
    WhineThyme Posts: 959 Member
    Options
    Sunday, July 15
    Logged: Yes
    Calories: Yes
    Exercised: Yes, Walking
  • violasmith85
    Options
    7/15 mini challenge

Very impressive, indeed! A "make your own" burritos and nacho bar sounds like a genius idea! Then you can be in charge of your own serving sizes!!

Exactly, made it simple to add it all up on mfp as I went.
  • priiiiiska
    priiiiiska Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Mini challenge from 13th to 15th.

Did not track anything.
    Spent the weekend with family, Bastille day +World cup = loads of food !! Haha
    But back on track today. :)
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    priiiiiska wrote: »
    Mini challenge from 13th to 15th.

Did not track anything.
    Spent the weekend with family, Bastille day +World cup = loads of food !! Haha
    But back on track today. :)

Oh, yes. I had forgotten that you said you were French! Well congratulations on your team winning the World Cup! And if it coincided with a national holiday, then yes, I bet there was food and drink galore!!! Glad you had a fun weekend celebrating with family!! Also glad you are back on track today!!!
This discussion has been closed.