Weekly Weigh In - Fast Diet / 5:2

Options
123457»

Replies

• lonypony
    lonypony Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Sorry I have been a bit quiet lately as I have been away on a holiday to Thailand. Back a week now and first weigh in I gained 300grams which I was pretty pleased with. Been weighing (secretly, don't tell anyone) every other day and my weight is dropping off to even below what I was before my holidays, but I am still only going to log when I do my weekly weigh on Saturday. I promise not to hop on those scales again until then.
  • lonypony
    Options
    800 gram loss this week for me. My mini-goal is to lose a further 1 kg by the end of October and be under and stay under 85kg by the end of November. I have booked a cooking lesson for my husband and myself already as a reward for getting to my goal. Now that is incentive ... just hope it works. Is it a good idea to reward myself before my goal or do others only reward themselves when they get to their goals. I just had to book it at the time and thought ... I want to be less then 85kg when I do it!
  • littlegem65
    littlegem65 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Challenge Starting Weight: 205
    Current Weight: 183
    Nov. 7th Goal Weight: 185

I am pleased to say that I have already made my goal! :)
  • lonypony
    Options
    I have been struggling this week, I have worked 11 days straight (a total of 21 days in total since we got back from our trip, but I did have a Sunday off in the middle). Lost our little dog also this week so I have been down in the dumps. Hope to start my C25K program on Wednesday. Everyone seems to be a bit quiet ... the end is near and I want to be to at least 85kg at the end of October so that gives me a week! Eeeekkk

Goal 13kg to lose - 11ish kg to go (to 75kg)
    This Week - Gain 500grams
    Loss to date - 3 kg
    BMI at start 30 - Today 28.3 which is up from last measure
  • littlegem65
    littlegem65 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    I believe that today is the end of our 3 month challenge…at least that is what my calendar says…LOL! I am at my goal of 185 lbs. I was a little bit lighter a week and a half ago…but I am happy to be at this weight. How is everyone else doing? :)