Eat less on my non OMAD days
    Have more OMAD days
    Start walking again ( I've just been lazy) :D

edited March 29
  • jadepearljadepearl Posts: 563Member Member Posts: 563Member Member
    Omg...its April already
    Let's loose some pounds this April👍👍👍
  • wsandy8512wsandy8512 Posts: 1,875Member Member Posts: 1,875Member Member
    Wow, Brenda, you are such an inspiration! You always were, I'm so happy to see you maintaining your losses! Hugs sweet lady!
  • Brendalea69Brendalea69 Posts: 3,426Member Member Posts: 3,426Member Member
    wsandy8512 wrote: »
    Wow, Brenda, you are such an inspiration! You always were, I'm so happy to see you maintaining your losses! Hugs sweet lady!

Missed you girl!!! So happy you are back <3
    Sorry for not checking in for a week and a half but I had a family emergency, I will update you all about it soon.

During that time I didn't weigh myself and I still did OMAD somedays and on the days I didn't I did not go overboard, I also did a lot of walking. So after water fasting the last couple of days I was only up 1 pound from 2 weeks ago.

I have a lot of catching up to do!!!
    edited April 12
  • mistymeadows2005mistymeadows2005 Posts: 2,245Member Member Posts: 2,245Member Member
    Welcome back babe... Hope everything is OK!
  • LadyBlanksLadyBlanks Posts: 410Member, Premium Member Posts: 410Member, Premium Member
    You were missed Brenda, praying all is well. Welcome Back!
  • volgirl1322volgirl1322 Posts: 834Member Member Posts: 834Member Member
    Glad all is good --and glad you are back!
  • wsandy8512wsandy8512 Posts: 1,875Member Member Posts: 1,875Member Member
    Sorry about your family emergency. Well done on OMAD and water fast. Looking forward to your further family update. Take care sweet lady!
  • arguablysamsonarguablysamson Posts: 1,564Member Member Posts: 1,564Member Member
    This is day-7 of a juice & water-only fast for me--I feel great! I might break it today.

It's always cool to hear about outsiders jumping into OMAD like your hubby, Brenda. The needs of life do that to us.
    This is day-7 of a juice & water-only fast for me--I feel great! I might break it today.

It's always cool to hear about outsiders jumping into OMAD like your hubby, Brenda. The needs of life do that to us.

What kind of juices and did they have any salt in them?

:D My hubby only did it for one day and it was just because he had to prep for a colonoscopy, he said never again LOL
  • jadepearljadepearl Posts: 563Member Member Posts: 563Member Member
    Welcome back <3 Hope everything is A-OK now <3
  • katjustkatkatjustkat Posts: 569Member Member Posts: 569Member Member
    Hi Brenda! So fantastic to see you maintaining your success...you def give me hope. Have you watched You tuber Kayla Cox (six miles to supper)? She is so nice and reminds me of what I think you're like in real life. OMAD sisters? I'm sending you good vibes and hope your emergency is behind you <3
    edited April 20
  • arguablysamsonarguablysamson Posts: 1,564Member Member Posts: 1,564Member Member
    katjustkat wrote: »
    Hi Brenda! So fantastic to see you maintaining your success...you def give me hope. Have you watched You tuber Kayla Cox (six miles to supper)? She is so nice and reminds me of what I think you're like in real life. OMAD sisters? I'm sending you good vibes and hope your emergency is behind you <3

I was on her YT channel.

:D My hubby only did it for one day and it was just because he had to prep for a colonoscopy, he said never again LOL

Celery, beet/grape, orange, V8, and pomegranite.
    katjustkat wrote: »

Awe thanks, yes I know her from YouTube and yes I'm like that in real life and we could be OMAD Sisters lol

Celery, beet/grape, orange, V8, and pomegranite.

My water only day turned into a Chinese day :/ I water fasted today instead and will make tomorrow my official weigh in day for the week.

I hope everyone has a Happy Easter o:)

edited April 21
  • mistymeadows2005mistymeadows2005 Posts: 2,245Member Member Posts: 2,245Member Member
    Meh you're in such a good rhythm that I can't imagine a day or two putting off a fast really makes a diff... BTW @Brendalea69 wanna shoot a nice before and after update for our newbs? I know they always encouraged me (plus you're cute as a button) B)
    Maintenance Weight Range...125-135
    Weight This Week...................134