Replies

• mickey10111
    mickey10111 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    September 16th Mini Challenge

Tracking: Yes
    Calories: Yes
    Exercise: 30 min of Paddle boarding

A small win for the day: Skipped the pie for dessert that the entire family was eating and ate cantaloupe instead.
  • MelsLeanDream
    MelsLeanDream Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    Username: MelsLeanDream
    Weigh in week: September Week 3
    Weigh in day: Monday
    Previous Weight: 190.4
    Current Weight: 190.4

no change unfortunately :(
  • HASWLRS
    HASWLRS Posts: 8,001 Member
    Options
    Username: MelsLeanDream
    Weigh in week: September Week 3
    Previous Weight: 190.4
    Current Weight: 190.4

no change unfortunately :(

Yes, but no change up, either! We'll call this the holding pattern before the downward spiral begins again!! Can't wait for the second number to be an "8"!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options

Yep, they made small changes daily that became big changes over time, and they took it one day at a time. Otherwise that large amount of weight to be lost would have been completely overwhelming!! Thanks for the inspiration this morning, Bobby T.!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    So, it was a tough day yesterday for Steelers, Eagles and Raiders fans (we lost by 1 point!). Any one else's team suffer the same fate? (Or maybe yours was victorious instead!)
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    Sunday September 16th

logged food: yes
    under calories: yes
    exercise: yes, 23 minute walk in addition to 65 active Fitbit minutes from housework, etc.

Small Wins: all of the above, plus drank 10 glasses of water and flossed my teeth!! I hope I didn't use up all of my small wins for the week in one day....but it was a very good day!!
  • Livingfit1972
    Livingfit1972 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Username: Livingfit1972
    September Week 3
    Previous weigh in: 147.8
    Current weight; 146

• jkdooley
    jkdooley Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    9/15 camping, went out to dinner with my daughter. Went way over calorie intake allotment. Tracked calories, food. No exercise on Saturday.
    9/16 back on track. Tracked food, calories and exercise. Good day. Didn't eat on Sunday unt I felt hunger because Saturday I had eaten so much.
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    Username: Livingfit1972
    September Week 3
    Previous weigh in: 147.8
    Current weight; 146

Another fantastic weigh-in!! Well done!!
  • mikea2g
    mikea2g Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    Small win for last couple days: Eating the plan.

I was feeling great on Friday and went to the gym after my weigh in. Turned into an intense workout, because I felt so darn good! Wasn't the smartest thing though... My joints have been consumed with pain since Friday and I've been unable to workout, which leads to a feeling of anxiousness and depression. Usually I cope with food and just say, "I'll get back on the wagon when I feel better". This time I have stuck with the eating plan, even though I couldn't stick with the exercise plan. So, in a funk, in pain, not using my usual coping mechanism(lots and lots of food). Feel grumpy and stagnant. But, it's a win. Doesn't feel like it right now, but I know I'll feel very pleased with myself once the pain subsides and I can move around a bit more.
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    jkdooley wrote: »
    9/15 camping, went out to dinner with my daughter. Went way over calorie intake allotment. Tracked calories, food. No exercise on Saturday.
    9/16 back on track. Tracked food, calories and exercise. Good day. Didn't eat on Sunday unt I felt hunger because Saturday I had eaten so much.

Great strategy to listen to your hunger cues. Glad you are back on track.
  • abowersgirl
    abowersgirl Posts: 3,409 Member
    Options
    September 16

Tracked yes
    Calories no
    Exercise yes

I was house sitting this past weekend and the owners brought pizza home as a thank you. I haven't had pizza in a long time and I worked really hard this weekend so I decided to indulge, even if my exercise calories didn't over turn the amount I ate in the whole day. But my win is I turned down desert lol and although usually I would be feeling extremely guilty I didn't. I felt I deserved it even if I don't usually like using food as a reward. Another win being, although I was tired and full I still managed to work out for 45 min and bike ride for 30. Usually when i have a cheat meal i throw in the towel and dont bother to work out...not this time 😁😁

Sunday no
  • Iwilldothis4myself
    Options
    Thinking of trying intermittent fasting. Any thoughts?
  • Iwilldothis4myself
    Options
    that's amazing @abowersgirl I think the key to weightloss is to not be so hard on ourselves and to celebrate the wins. Had pizza but no dessert! Sounds like a win to me!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    Mini Ultimate Accountability Challenge - September Week #2 (Sun the 9th to Sat the 15th)

Winner's Circle - 6 or 7 days:
    @murdog3t (7) - 16th week IN A ROW in the Winner's Circle!!
    @Robandy12345 (7) - 7th week in a row in the Winner's Circle!!
    @abowersgirl (6) - 5th week in a row in the Winner's Circle!!

Notable Effort - 4 or 5 days:
    @mickey10111 (5) - 2nd week with a Notable Effort!!

Attempted:
    @jkdooley (3)
    @Livingfit1972 (3)
    @Coheednkimbria (2)
    @erikNJ (2)
    @kidkees (2)
    @Nicoletime4me (2)
    @slytherclawz (2)

We had three make it to the Winner's Circle this week, down from four the week before, and all three are returnees. Congratulations to @abowersgirl, @murdog3t and @Robandy12345 for an outstanding week and for continuing your streaks at the top, and to Tami and Bobby T. who were accountable for ALL SEVEN DAYS!!
  • stephj1216
    stephj1216 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    ahh!! So in the midst of my busy week/end with my mom being admitted to the hospital I totally forgot to log/report. I will this Friday though!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    stephj1216 wrote: »
    ahh!! So in the midst of my busy week/end with my mom being admitted to the hospital I totally forgot to log/report. I will this Friday though!

I hope your mom is going to be okay. Take care of her needs first....check in here when you can! (hugs)
  • murdog3t
    murdog3t Posts: 2,033 Member
    Options
    Sept 16

Tracking: yes
    Calories: yes
    Exercise: yes
    60 min yoga & meditation
    Steps: 2393
    Water 88oz
  • murdog3t
    murdog3t Posts: 2,033 Member
    edited September 2018
    Options
    Thinking of trying intermittent fasting. Any thoughts?

I have been doing it from 3 months now and love it
This discussion has been closed.