• jcgator2016
    jcgator2016 Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    SLIMn2016 wrote: »
    Daily Post: Monday, Sept. 24th

Track: Yes
    Calories: Yes/Under, 5/2 fasting day
    Exercise: Yes, gym: 80 + min. lateral training HIIT

Comment/Goals: :( Feeling not so great today--- think I may be getting a stomach bug---been crampy/queasy and just down right uneasy ( :D --sorry, sounded funny in my head).... prolly good that I had a fasting day since I really couldn't cook or eat much anyway. Tomorrow, strength training morning, so hoping I'm better after a good night's sleep.

HAPPY MONDAY ALL! <3

Hope you feel better, Nancy.
  • jcgator2016
    Options
    Daily Report Mon Sept 24

Tracking: Yes
    Calories: Under
    Exercise: Yes. Stationary Bike, moderate 37 mins, 277 calories, Pickleball 81 mins, 786 calories

Felt great getting back to playing Pickleball. Wore a lateral knee brace, no probs. Even entered to play in a tournament on Oct 6-7.

• lorib642
    lorib642 Posts: 1,942 Member
    Options
    Lorib642
    Sept24
    Pw 168.6
    Cw 170.2

Ack! I am moving backwards. I am having trouble remembering to log. I exercise, but too many calories in.
  • Merrettsmom16
    Merrettsmom16 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Monday

Tracked: No
    Calories: Not sure
    Exercise: Yes, 40 mins Glutes & Hamstrings

Day: Hi all, so I’ve hired a nutrition coach to help plan out my meals. My first day with her was today and I really enjoyed having a schedule that tells me what to eat and when. I will start logging tomorrow. I was in clinic today and between seeing patients and starting a new plan, I had zero time to log anything. Hope you all have a great week!
  • Safari_Gal
    Safari_Gal Posts: 888 Member
    Options
    Awesome losses everyone!!!

My daily stats:

Tracked- yes
    Calories- under
    Exercise- a super intense SoulCycle today with heavier weights and mucho resistance. My body feels like mush - i couldn’t even lift my arms towards the end. Going to feel this in the morning!

Ps - Ashley! I think you were right about the water!! I was really dehydrated! I’ve seen the lbs start to decline again with hydrating more. Weird huh? Thanks all!

Have a great night Slimsons!
  • tinak33
    tinak33 Posts: 9,883 Member
    Options
    Daily Post for Monday:

Track: yes
    Calories: yes
    Exercise: stairs at work
    Water: 117oz

Did pretty well today, and stayed under calories. Was super busy and exhausting today, But I managed to not go over..... which I almost did.
  • mactigerr
    mactigerr Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Gonna try hard to do dailies this week!

Mon 9/24

Track - yes
    Calories - under
    Exercise - yes, c25k and 16,690 steps
  • mexiconona
    mexiconona Posts: 394 Member
    Options
    Mexiconona Sept 24 th
    Tracking. Yes
    Calories. No
    Exercise walking around Costco
    Getting back to normal is taking a long time because of my knee replacement on Aug 1st. I still have lots of pain. When I take my meds, I have to eat to avoid nausea. I exercised too much, thought I could do it a couple days ago and am in lots of pain. I think I will be needing another month to recover. When will I be back to my old self, who knows?
  • AB0215
    AB0215 Posts: 7,141 Member
    Options
    mg07030 wrote: »

Ps - Ashley! I think you were right about the water!! I was really dehydrated! I’ve seen the lbs start to decline again with hydrating more. Weird huh? Thanks all!

@mg07030 There's an article I need to find again, it talks about the scientific reason you retain water when losing fat and how more water can help...basically the condensed version is that your fat cells empty, water fills your fat cells as a placeholder and your body retains the water, basically keeping the scale the same, even though you're losing fat, and eventually your body gives up that you're going to fill those cells again with fat and let's go of the water (a whoosh) and you can sometimes trick your body into doing this faster by drinking water, and sometimes it doesn't necessarily work that way.

I'm glad it's helping though!
  • AB0215
    edited September 2018
    Options
    Daily Post (Monday)

Calories: Yes, way under.
    Exercise:90 mins weight training, light weights, technique focused

Comments: Tuesday will be another heavy technique training day, more moderate weight though.

I had one of those movements yesterday where I took the time to fill out my daily post, and then forgot to actually post it. Whoops.

Super tired this morning, sort of been burning the candle at both ends between my 2 jobs, my 2 hours of training a day and currently I'm trying to resolve my mom's 2 technology issues (I really hate it when she finds things at garage sales and has no idea why they were in the garage sale to begin with) and this is the week of the challenge where I end the current month and begin the new month, so it requires more time than normal, not that I'm complaining, I like doing that, but my mom throwing a wrench in my plans, that one not so much!
  • CourtneyLomonaco
    CourtneyLomonaco Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    Daily Post (Monday)
    Calories: under
    Exercise: 30 min elliptical and 35 min treadmill
  • ekuassi
    ekuassi Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Daily post 09-24
    Calories: under
    Exercise: yes, 45 min of circuit training
  • i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR
    i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR Posts: 3,300 Member
    edited September 2018
    Options
    Daily Post: Tuesday, Sept. 25th

Calories: Yes/Under
    Exercise: Yes, gym: 60 min. strength training class & 65min. lateral training HIIT (morning), 20 min stairs & 35 min walking (evening)

Comment: Too much carbs & coffee today! :s:#
  • AB0215
    edited September 2018
    Options
    Daily Post (Tuesday)

Calories: Yes
    Exercise:Yes, 75 mins weight training, 60 mins walking

Comments: So I really tried to work on my endurance today and did my whole workout, straight through, starting with Snatches, then on to Clean and Jerks, then on to super heavy Squats, then finishing with accessory work, and then decided to push the envelope and go on to my hour walk right after....that has led to a pretty crazy headache, might be a bit dehydrated and low on electrolytes at this point, should have had an electrolyte drink between the 2 workouts, but you know, didn't really think about that until now...

Also, I've had a pretty frustrating day, sometimes people just get to me, no matter how hard I try not to let them, and I'm about to go take out my frustrations on some unsuspecting monsters in a video game...
  • Safari_Gal
    Safari_Gal Posts: 888 Member
    Options
    Daily stats: Tues, 9.25

Tracked: yes
    Exercise: rest day
  • mactigerr
    mactigerr Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Tuesday 9/25

Track - yes
    Calories - under
    Exercise - 30 min Express workout at the gym. 15,000 steps today!
  • jcgator2016
    Options
    Daily Report Tues 25 Sept

Tracking: Yes
    Exercise: Yes. Bike Sprints 20 mins 310 cals, circuit training dumb bells, intensity aerobics 40 mins, 430 cals

Wife took me to my fav downtown restaurant for my birthday. Saved up my calories and stayed well under for the day. Really liking that I make smart food choices and still enjoy a great meal.

Met with my second nutritionist today. The one I met with yesterday was too busy trying to sell me supplements and enrolling me in their classes. really turned me off. The one today is great. A registered nutritionist/dietitian, double major in chemistry and dietetics. She went over my August lab reports, also put me on a machine to determine my BMI, Body Fat percentage, skeletal muscle percentage and visceral fat level result. She recommended more weight lifting, resistance training and muscle strengthening workouts. Also increased my calorie intake to 1600 from 1500, and adjusted my macronutrients. Very knowledgeable, and really helped me to plan menus and become more efficient.
  • mexiconona
    mexiconona Posts: 394 Member
    Options
    Mexiconona Sept 25 th
    Tracking yes
    Calories no
    Exercise no
  • Merrettsmom16
    Merrettsmom16 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Tuesday

Tracked: Yes
    Calories: Yes, Under
    Exercise: Yes, 30 minute hill walk
  • momma3times
    momma3times Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Tuesday sept 25th
    Tracked : yes
    Under: yes - barely
    Exercise - yes, water aerobics

I had a crappy day. I was on the run when my fasting window opened and I was starving, so I grabbed something out. Totally misjudged the calories and left zero for dinner. ZeRO! So my eating window ended early today. But lesson learned. Always have almonds or something in my bag.

On the good news, went for a checkup, doc is thrilled with my weight loss.
This discussion has been closed.