Replies

• cmm5904
    cmm5904 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Daily (9/25)
    Track - yes
    Calories- under
    Exercise- no

Even though I didn’t get any exercise in today I’ve been pretty good about getting some activity in the rest of this week. It’s short workouts compared to some of you guys longer exercise routines but at least it’s something and helping me feel more motivated when I know I can squeeze in a quick 20 min walk. That is a better feeeling than not exercising at all because I know I can get in a full hour.
  • tinak33
    tinak33 Posts: 9,883 Member
    Options
    Daily Post for Tuesday:

Track: no
    Calories: doubtful
    Exercise: barely any
    Water: 66 oz

I was beyond exhausted today. Fasting today was more like 14:10. Haha
    Started early with my coffee, but ended around the normal time due to dinner being around 7pm now. Didn't track dinner, not sure how many calories it was. Had a heavy cream sauce, so I'm guessing a lot, even though I didn't have a large portion.

Hoping to get decent sleep tonight and have a better day tomorrow!
  • CourtneyLomonaco
    CourtneyLomonaco Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    Daily post (Tuesday)
    Track: yes
    Calories: under
    Exercise: 30 minutes elliptical and 3 mile jog

I am hoping to see another good weigh in this week. We will see!
  • AB0215
    AB0215 Posts: 7,141 Member
    edited September 2018
    Options
    Good Morning Team!

Guess what day it IS!

HUMP DAY!

qc8vb8ntourc.jpg

I'm about to head off to the gym, super excited! Woot Woot!

Let's crush Hump Day!

Also it's my niece's birthday and she called me at 7am to tell me she was 4. lol.
  • ekuassi
    ekuassi Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Daily post: 09-25
    Calories: over
    Exercise: yes, 30 min of elleptical
  • tinak33
    Options
    AB0215 wrote: »
    Good Morning Team!

Guess what day it IS!

HUMP DAY!

Let's crush Hump Day!

Also it's my niece's birthday and she called me at 7am to tell me she was 4. lol.

This is precious. <3<3
  • momma3times
    momma3times Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    This morning I hit 50lbs down! Then, I ended up doing my first 24hr fast! After messing up my calories at lunchtime yesterday, I shut down my window for the day. So today when I normally eat at 12, I decided to push it another hour to make it to 24! I made it through, but I have a headache. I am usually right on top of my electrolytes, so I don't feel it is that. But it could just be a coincidence and not related to diet at all.

But I will be going back to my 18-6 window. It is an easier lifestyle for me. 24 was tough.
  • i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR
    i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR Posts: 3,302 Member
    Options

Wife took me to my fav downtown restaurant for my birthday. Saved up my calories and stayed well under for the day. Really liking that I make smart food choices and still enjoy a great meal.

🎁🎂🎉🎈🎁🎂🎉🎈HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! 🎁🎂🎉🎈🎁🎂🎉🎈

Met with my second nutritionist today. The one I met with yesterday was too busy trying to sell me supplements and enrolling me in their classes. really turned me off. The one today is great. A registered nutritionist/dietitian, double major in chemistry and dietetics. She went over my August lab reports, also put me on a machine to determine my BMI, Body Fat percentage, skeletal muscle percentage and visceral fat level result. She recommended more weight lifting, resistance training and muscle strengthening workouts. Also increased my calorie intake to 1600 from 1500, and adjusted my macronutrients. Very knowledgeable, and really helped me to plan menus and become more efficient.

I went to a nutritionist last March after my injuries and weight gain--- she was 20 years older than I and all she did was harp on aging and how hard things are going to get---such a Debbie downer :D --- NOT the support or info I needed. You're lucky you found a good one the second time around! ;)

• i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR
    Options
    Daily Post: Wednesday, Sept. 26th

Track: Yes
    Calories: Yes/Under
    Exercise: Yes, gym: 25min. stairs & 65min. lateral training HIIT (morning) and 58min. walking treadmill @ 3.5 (evening)

Comment/Goals: Still a bit sick---and very sleep deprived, but I managed to get my cardio day done. Two bowls of salty soup the last two days isn't going to help my weigh in on Friday---YIKES! Tomorrow is full body strength training and fasting day.
  • i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR
    edited September 2018
    Options
    AB0215 wrote: »
    Good Morning Team!

Guess what day it IS!

HUMP DAY!

qc8vb8ntourc.jpg

Let's crush Hump Day!

:D:) ohhhh that's so sweet!! <3:)
    🎈🎁🎂🎉🎈HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO HER!!🎈🎁🎂🎉🎈
  • jcgator2016
    jcgator2016 Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    Daily Report Wed 26 Sept

Tracking: Yes
    Calories: Under
    Exercise: Yes. Weight and Strength Training 30 mins, 186 calories. Pickleball, actual court time 74 mins, 696 calories burned.

Didn't quite reach 1000 calories burned. But taking my nutritionist's recommendation, doing more weight and strength workouts. Working harder and eating smarter this week, but sneak peek on the scale this morning doesn't reflect the effort I put in this week. But, that's okay. I'm in it for the long haul and I'll eventually get there.
  • Merrettsmom16
    Merrettsmom16 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    9/26-Weds

Tracked: Yes
    Exercise: No, just ran around the OR for 9 hours

Day/Goal: I’ve successfully had 100 ounces of water each day for the last 4 days! Yay, me! (I hate water. Lol)
  • momma3times
    Options
    9/26-Weds

Exercise: No, just ran around the OR for 9 hours

Day/Goal: I’ve successfully had 100 ounces of water each day for the last 4 days! Yay, me! (I hate water. Lol)

I struggle getting 100 oz of water in. You are doing awesome.

What types of surgeries do you work with? I always expected working in OR to be stressful.
  • momma3times
    Options
    Daily post Sept 26

Under: Yes
    Exercise: Yes, water aerobics and practicing swimming to the bottom of the deep end. Slightly considering going through lifeguard training in the next 6 months. Needed to see if I could do it.
  • tinak33
    Options
    Daily post for Wednesday:

Calories: yes
    Water: about 90 oz
    Exercise: stairs....

I was pretty sure I was breaking fast today as I have been super tired. And I just wanted to eat all the foods. But not only did I stick with my IF, I also made it a fasting day (a rather loose one, but am working towards 5:2). So I am feeling quite proud of myself!
  • mactigerr
    mactigerr Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Wed 9/26

Track - yes
    Calories - under
    Exercise - c25k also 17000 steps
  • AB0215
    Options
    Happy Weigh In Day (Wednesday):
    @a_petersen09.
  • mexiconona
    mexiconona Posts: 394 Member
    Options
    Mexiconona sept 26 th
    Tracking. Yes
    Calories. No
    Exercise. Yes physical therapy in water
  • AB0215
    Options
    Daily Post (Wednesday)

Track: Yes
    Calories: Yes
    Exercise:60 mins weight training
  • Keri8680
    Keri8680 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Keri8680
    Weigh in Thursday
    Week 4
    PW 172.4
    CW 168.2
    Sorry I didn’t weigh in last week after my vacation I was pretty sick again. In fact, last Thursday was the day my raging sinus infection returned and I had to start a stronger antibiotic. I had sort of fallen off keto but since I have been sick I wasn’t eating much. I am hoping to be back on track as of this week and I’m thrilled to be in the 160s- I haven’t been here in about 10 years! Woo hoo!
This discussion has been closed.