Options

Replies

• i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR
    i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR Posts: 3,302 Member
    Options
    Daily Post: Saturday, Sept. 22th

Track: Yes
    Calories: Yes/Under
    Exercise: Yes, 5 mile walk with my son :)

Comment/Goals: It's date night so I'm getting my daily post in early--- prelogged my food off the online menu and tried to eat light (didn't make it to OMAD--it's too hard on the weekends--bc I'm constantly feeding my huge sons---lol :D ). Sunday through Thursday I'll go strict and weigh in on Friday--hopefully to a loss.

HAPPY SATURDAY ALL! :)B)<3:#
  • Safari_Gal
    Safari_Gal Posts: 888 Member
    Options
    AB0215 wrote: »
    mg07030 wrote: »
    Username: mg07030
    Weigh in week: week 3 - Sept
    Weigh in day: Saturday
    PW: 141.8
    CW: 141.4
    Total lost -.4 lbs

Lost 1 inch on waist and hips this week- wish the scale had gone down more. I’ve been on top of diet and exercise- hopefully I’ll do double time next week. Any ideas what I can do to see more scale action?
    I’m under calories every day.

@mg07030 I don't know that I would be super worried about the scale, losing an inch on your waist and hips is incredible! My suggestion, drink more water. Your body uses water as a "placeholder" for the fat it loses, so you'll lose inches, but not necessarily weight. Drinking more water can trigger a "whoosh" sometimes, and sometimes patience is necessary! Again, I wouldn't worry too much, you're doing awesome!!

Thanks @AB0215 ! I’ll drink more water!! 💪🏻

Way to go everyone! Discipline for the win!
  • Safari_Gal
    Options
    Daily stats - 9.22 🍁

Tracked: yes
    Calories: Under
    Exercise: rest day - but worked 12 hours 🤷🏼‍♀️

Goal : more fatty fish in diet and more water! Had sashimi for dinner and a big bottle of Perrier ✔️
  • momma3times
    momma3times Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    It is an exciting day. I measured my calves and I officially can fit into knee high boots. Zero times in my adult life has that been possible. I ordered some today. I am finally going to get to wear some this fall/winter!
  • AB0215
    AB0215 Posts: 7,141 Member
    Options
    It is an exciting day. I measured my calves and I officially can fit into knee high boots. Zero times in my adult life has that been possible. I ordered some today. I am finally going to get to wear some this fall/winter!

@momma3times That IS exciting! Congrats!!
  • AB0215
    Options
    Daily Post (Saturday)

Calories: Sortof, under, but about 200 calories over where I wanted to be.
    Exercise:Yes, 45 mins circuit training, 45 mins walk

Comments: Today was my niece's 4th birthday (party, she actually turns 4 Wednesday) and I did good, I made keto cupcakes to take so I wouldn't be tempted to eat the cupcakes I shouldn't eat, and I ended up eating one too many, hence the extra 200 calories, oh well, I'm under anyway, and I can cut 200 calories another day.
    Meant to take a pic when I first made them, but failed, took this picture after we already ate half of them.
    It's my best tasting batch yet, definitely not my best looking batch!
    bfjbo1d973e0.jpg
  • momma3times
    momma3times Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Daily Post (Saturday)

Calories: Sortof, under, but about 200 calories over where I wanted to be.
    Exercise:Yes, 45 mins circuit training, 45 mins walk

Comments: Today was my niece's 4th birthday (party, she actually turns 4 Wednesday) and I did good, I made keto cupcakes to take so I wouldn't be tempted to eat the cupcakes I shouldn't eat, and I ended up eating one too many, hence the extra 200 calories, oh well, I'm under anyway, and I can cut 200 calories another day.
    Meant to take a pic when I first made them, but failed, took this picture after we already ate half of them.
    It's my best tasting batch yet, definitely not my best looking batch!
    bfjbo1d973e0.jpg

Those look delish. What keto recipe do you use? I have to make a red velvet cake for my daughter tomorrow, and I might make a batch of keto ones for me.
  • jcgator2016
    jcgator2016 Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    Daily Report Sat 22Sept

Tracking: Yes
    Calories: Under (Carbs high)
    Exercise: Yes. Circuit training 30 mins, stationary bike 30 mins

Got my workouts done early and my 26 month old grandson spent the day with us. Played in the pool and Bubby helped me make pizzas. Great day. Except the carbs.
  • mexiconona
    mexiconona Posts: 394 Member
    Options
    Mexiconona sept 22
    Tracking yes
    Calories no
    Exercise yes. Water therapy
    Carbs no
  • AB0215
    edited September 2018
    Options
    https://www.copymethat.com/r/OhOpNnC/low-carb-cream-cheese-pound-cake/

Make sure you beat the liquid parts until smooth, takes a couple extra minutes, but it's worth it. And pre-mix the dry ingredients before dumping them into the liquid.
    Only fill the liners about 2/3 of the way full. When they come out of the oven, they will be huge, let them cool, they lose some of the "fluffiness" and will be easier to frost.
    I found that baking these closer to the 20 min mark yields a moister cupcake, I've always done 25, but today I did 20 and they were much better.
    Another tip, spray some olive oil spray in the cupcake liners, these stick to the cupcake liners...really stick, they are really hard to get out of the liners otherwise.

https://www.copymethat.com/r/aYMDhLt/chocolate-cheesecake-fatbombs/

I use this for icing. You can use any flavor protein powder to flavor the icing, or leave it out (I usually just leave it out completely) or you can replace it with vanilla extract, but I usually don't do that either.
    On this, I would let the cream cheese come to room temp first, helps it mix (I however did not) and mix it together until smooth and then get out the whisk beater and beat it until it's fluffy (I realize how funny that sentence sounds, but you get the idea).
    It's best if you make the icing first, and let it sit in the fridge for at least an hour, I did not, and it makes it look less appealing..
  • AB0215
    Options
    Winner's Circle September Week 3:

Winner's Circle (Posted 6-7 Days):

@mg07030. -ALL 7 Days!!
    @SLIMn2016. -ALL 7 Days!!
    @jcgator2016. -6 of 7 Days!!
    @mexiconona. -6 of 7 Days!!

Awesome job!!

Those making a Notable Effort!
    @Merrettsmom16. -5 of 7 days
    @tinak33. -5 of 7 days
    @CourtneyLomonaco. -4 of 7 days
    @ekuassi. -4 of 7 days
    @cmm5904. -3 of 7 days
    @Momma3times. -2 of 7 days

Great job everyone!! There are a lot of winner's this week and I'm really proud of all of you for your efforts and successes!! Let's see who tops the leaderboard this week!!!

Looking forward to another successful week. Keep it up guys, you're all doing great!!

Week 3 Results have also been posted.

Great job to our top 3:
    1st - @CourtneyLomonaco. - 1.92%
    2nd - @jcgator2016. - 1.42%
    3rd - @mactigerr. - 1.36%

And as a team we took 3rd! Let's get to 1st for Week 4!!
  • mactigerr
    mactigerr Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    174 last week
    172.8 this week.

I don't know if ill hit my 15 lb goal for the month, but I think I can do 10! There's always next months challenge.
  • mactigerr
    mactigerr Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Do we just rollover to next months challenge? Do we get new teams?
  • AB0215
    Options
    Message to all Team Members:

@AB0215.
    @cmm5904.
    @mactigerr.
    @Nikki_1130.
    @IanMoone30.
    @jadespence7.
    @lorib642.
    @Momma3times.
    @a_petersen09.
    @kearyandjessy.
    @sandie020.
    @tinak33.
    @adri_rene208.
    @CourtneyLomonaco.
    @ekuassi.
    @jcgator2016.
    @JJKM02.
    @Merrettsmom16.
    @mexiconona.
    @SLIMn2016.
    @gemwolf110.
    @mg07030.

This is the last week of the September Challenge. After this week, all members will be rolled over automatically into the October Challenge.

The October challenge thread is:
    TEAM: The Slimsons (October) ( https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10697076/team-the-slimsons-october#latest )
    If you wish not to participate next month, please message me (@AB0215)

Please view your team thread and post a brief introduction so others in the team can know who you are.

When viewing the thread, please "bookmark" the thread by pressing the "star" icon (it should turn yellow).
    3cu4npy62hfa.png

This way you can be notified whenever someone posts to the thread (your "bell" icon on most forum headers will show if there are any notifications).
    yop2unsw1ph1.png
  • AB0215
    edited September 2018
    Options
    mactigerr wrote: »
    Do we just rollover to next months challenge? Do we get new teams?

@mactigerr You beat me to the post, I've been working all morning on getting the new month set up, and the last thing I do is post the members and the new thread message.

Current team members automatically roll over to the next month, same team, and if you'd like to not continue, you just let me know.

Keep in mind, we are still posting here until next month officially begins on Sunday September 30th :smile:
  • AB0215
    Options
    Happy Weigh In Day (Sunday):
    @cmm5904. @mactigerr. @Nikki_1130.
  • Safari_Gal
    Options
    Message to all Team Members:

This is the last week of the September Challenge. After this week, all members will be rolled over automatically into the October Challenge.

The October challenge thread is:
    TEAM: The Slimsons (October) ( https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10697076/team-the-slimsons-october#latest )
    If you wish not to participate next month, please message me (@AB0215)

Please view your team thread and post a brief introduction so others in the team can know who you are.

When viewing the thread, please "bookmark" the thread by pressing the "star" icon (it should turn yellow).
    3cu4npy62hfa.png

This way you can be notified whenever someone posts to the thread (your "bell" icon on most forum headers will show if there are any notifications).
    yop2unsw1ph1.png

Awesome! Looking forward to it! Thanks Ashley and all!
  • i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR
    i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR Posts: 3,302 Member
    Options

THAT is the best feeling!!! :) Time for a boot shopping spree!! :D The first time I fit into high boots--- I was so excited I bought 4 pair of over the knee boots and some high Uggs too. What a great NSV! So happy for you---keep up the awesome work, those NSVs are so worth it. :)<3
  • ssssanaaaa
    ssssanaaaa Posts: 567 Member
    Options
    ssssanaaaa wrote: »
    @AB0215 I don't know if it's too early to sign up for November, but I just want to say I'm in! :) Should I just register like I did when I newly started?

@ssssanaaaa I will be starting the signups for October on Sunday, remind me next week to add you back and I'll need a starting weight and what day you want to weigh in.

@AB0215 Can I get added back now? Starting weight is 188 and I'd like to weigh in on Fridays please. :smile:
  • AB0215
    Options
    ssssanaaaa wrote: »
    @AB0215 Can I get added back now? Starting weight is 188 and I'd like to weigh in on Fridays please. :smile:

@ssssanaaaa I added you back for September.
This discussion has been closed.