Wow! You are almost there!
  • momma3times
    momma3times Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Daily post Saturday Oct 6th

Tracking: Yes
    Calories: under - technically.
    Exercise: yep.

Family Corn maze day. An hour and a half of getting lost in our favorite annual tradition. The maze is cut into 12 pieces. They give you a blank map and you have to find a camouflage mailbox in each section. Then after you find all 12 pieces, you use the map to escape.

Technically my calories are under. But I over ate at dinner tonight. It was a makeup dinner/cheesecake for me since I missed my birthday because of an allergic reaction and didn't eat much that day. I had cheesecake(large piece) first, then had shrimp and grilled chicken. 3oz of shrimp and 3 oz of grilled chicken. I feel terrible. My stomach hates me now. The food is sitting so heavy.

I can't believe I used to eat twice this much food all the time. Sometimes you don't realize how different your life is until you experience your old ways again. I thought I wanted great food for a celebration. But I think I am going for a fun experience next time.
  • cmteach4
    cmteach4 Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    October 6
    Tracking: yes
    Calories: yes
    Exercise: 40 minutes of water aerobics! Great fun and easy on the joints! Feeling good about this group!
  • jcgator2016
    jcgator2016 Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    Daily Report Sat 6 Oct

Tracking: No
    Calories: Over
    Exercise: Walked the dog 30 mins, Quick circuit lift 20 mins

Attended a wedding with the wife. It was hot, temps still in the 90's here. Had a great time, but ate way too much. Gonna have to work it off tomorrow.
  • CourtneyLomonaco
    CourtneyLomonaco Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    Weekly weigh in:
    Username: CourtneyLomonaco
    PW: 153.4
    CW: 153

Soooo slow! and I will probably be up next week.
  • AB0215
    AB0215 Posts: 7,141 Member
    Options
    SLIMn2016 wrote: »

Ashley, so sorry you're sick...this is the season of germies---my youngest son had strep last Friday-- and my oldest had a sinus infection the week before--- I've been walking around here wearing a LYSOL HOLSTER as my weapon of choice... :D:D:s I hope you get well asap... <3
    @SLIMn2016 That's going to be me tomorrow, running around with a Lysol Holster...tomorrow is day 3 of antibiotics for us so I can safely start disinfecting my house.
  • AB0215
    Options
    cmteach4 wrote: »

We have strep there too! What a nusence! Hope you get over it quickly! Don’t lose heart! You are an excellent leader! Thanks for supporting us all!
    @cmteach4 The thing is this is my 4th time getting it in like 18 months...and before that I hadn't had it in like over 10 years...and seriously (knock on wood) nothing else has made me sick in that time, and honestly, I don't feel sick, just had a sore throat and literally no other symptoms so I assumed it was strep and I was right. Sadly, the most annoying part isn't being sick, it's the antibiotic because the only one I can have comes with a small risk and as a weight lifter I have to be careful while taking it...and that means no heavy lifting for me...for 10 days and that's going to be rough.
  • _ecofeminist
    _ecofeminist Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Saturday
    _ecofeminist
    Track: no
    Calories: over
    Exercise: yes
    🤦‍♀️ happy thanksgiving (from Canada)
  • zumbaforever
    zumbaforever Posts: 6,863 Member
    Options
    Daily post: Track yes
    Calories: under
    Exercise: yes, walk dogs 30 minutes, gardening one hour

Shelley
  • jogetsgains
    jogetsgains Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    Saturday
    Track👍
    Calories👍
    Exercise 👍 badminton
  • samuel860
    samuel860 Posts: 41 Member
    edited October 2018
    Options
    @AB0215
    Username: Samuel860
    Weigh in day: Monday
    Starting Weight: 202.8 lb (92 kg)
  • cmteach4
    Options
    @AB0215 Too many times with strep for sure! Just an idea as this happened to a friend of mine—do you have any pets? My friends kids kept getting strep and the doctor finally had them get their dog checked and sure. Enough the dog had it in his ears! Just an idea! Good luck with that — definitely a nuisance for you with your lifting! Hang in there!
  • AB0215
    Options
    @AB0215 Too many times with strep for sure! Just an idea as this happened to a friend of mine—do you have any pets? My friends kids kept getting strep and the doctor finally had them get their dog checked and sure. Enough the dog had it in his ears! Just an idea! Good luck with that — definitely a nuisance for you with your lifting! Hang in there!

@cmteach4 Funny you mention my pets, I'm actually giving my cats baths today as part of my disinfecting today. I pretty much clean everything I've touched and they're on the list, lol. They don't know it yet and they certainly won't be happy about it, but they needed it anyway so today's a good day, but I have a lot of things to do before I get to them sadly.
  • cmteach4
    Options
    @AB0215 Haha! I have visions of a kitty with all 4 legs stretched out so she can’t go in the washtub! My thoughts are with you! Make sure you put on your metal armor!
  • Bm00re2u
    Bm00re2u Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    Bm00re2u wrote: »
    Username: Bm00re2u
    Weigh in week: Week 1
    Weigh in day: Saturday
    Previous Week's Weight: 134lbs
    Current Weight: 133 lbs

Wow! You are almost there!

Thanks Chris!
  • AB0215
    Options
    Username: jogetsgains
    Weigh in week: Week 2
    Weigh in day: Sunday
    Previous Week's Weight: 264
    Current Weight: 260
    This challenge has been the best accountability buddy!
    I have exercised more and eaten much less the past two weeks, even with TOM hanging around like a bum.
    A personal victory is that this has worked for me beacause I want to be a productive member of the team and not because someone is watching and judging 👀
    I have worked very hard the past couple years to reframe my perspectives. It isn't easy, but it is much healthier. 🤩

@jogetsgains You're doing a great job! You should be proud of yourself. Really what makes weight loss so hard is having a plan and following the plan. Having a team, a support group and ultimately a little more accountability, really really helps! I'm really glad to see you're doing well and that you're finding the group helpful to you, that's always the goal :smile:
    For me, I do have a lot of internal motivation, but what I learned is I really like having the support system. Being here with you guys really keeps me wanting to do better for you guys and ultimately for myself. I think it was probably the missing piece in my weight loss, I have steadily gained my whole adult life and right now at 32, I'm less heavy and much healthier than when I was 22...and I have to say, I love it!
This discussion has been closed.