Options
    Weekly weigh in
    Momma3times
    Previous: 243.6
    Current: 243.2

• momma3times
    momma3times Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    I have been away for a couple days. My kids swim racing season has started. We ended up at the pool for 30 hours over a 3 day period. Between the three kids, they had 22 races to be watched. It was exciting, but somehow I ended up gaining weight(I was down more earlier this week, before my weigh-in). I thought I had planned well and took enough good food, but I I don't know if it was the change of schedule? Not enough water? I am in a tough couple weeks and I hope I can knock this week out of the park.

I am trying to plan better for next weekend. We have a few less hours to hang there based on the schedule, but a lot of races still. That can easily lead to grabbing food from anywhere and not measuring anything if I don't plan well.

• Safari_Gal
    Safari_Gal Posts: 888 Member
    Options
    Hi All! Happy Monday!

My daily stats:
    Tracked: yes
    Calories: Under
    Exercise: 100 minute double spin class today with weights! 😈

My goal for this week: get those 5 minimum vegetables in per day. Attend spin/soul at least 4 x this week and get in my weights!

Roasting Brussels sprouts as i type this and prepping food for the week! :)
  • Safari_Gal
    Options
    I have been away for a couple days. My kids swim racing season has started. We ended up at the pool for 30 hours over a 3 day period. Between the three kids, they had 22 races to be watched. It was exciting, but somehow I ended up gaining weight(I was down more earlier this week, before my weigh-in). I thought I had planned well and took enough good food, but I I don't know if it was the change of schedule? Not enough water? I am in a tough couple weeks and I hope I can knock this week out of the park.

I am trying to plan better for next weekend. We have a few less hours to hang there based on the schedule, but a lot of races still. That can easily lead to grabbing food from anywhere and not measuring anything if I don't plan well.

@momma3times - yep, this for me too. Food prep and pre making food saves me! I have a ton of restaurants and cafes in lower Manhattan- each calling my name after work!
  • Safari_Gal
    Options
    melbe159 wrote: »
    Oct week 4
    Melbe159
    PW 133
    CW 132

@melbe159 awesome!
  • Safari_Gal
    Options
    AB0215 wrote: »
    Welcome to Week 3 guys and let's crush it this week!!

ciwje146xrtb.jpg

Thanks @AB0215 !!
  • AB0215
    AB0215 Posts: 7,141 Member
    edited October 2018
    Options
    cmteach4 wrote: »
    @AB0215 Not to be picky, but I looked back and found all 7 of my posts this week. I had more than credited the week before too, but I am not worried about that. I would appreciate getting credit for this past week since they are all there. I am sure it is very time consuming keeping track o everybody’s post and I really appreciate all you do encouraging and supporting us. Thank you! Have an awesome week!

@cmteach4 I'm sorry, I go back through at the end of the week and check by person to check my work and I guess I was up way too late trying to finish it because I missed the last page of your posts. I'm really sorry about that.
  • AB0215
    edited October 2018
    Options
    *CORRECTION*

Winner's Circle October Week 3:

Winner's Circle (Posted 6-7 Days):

Posted all 7 Days!
    @Bm00re2u.
    @Melbe159.
    @SLIMn2016.
    @cmteach4.

Those making a great effort!

Posted 4-5 days
    @CourtneyLomonaco.
    @mexiconona.
    @Momma3times.
    @_ecofeminist.
    @mg07030.

Posted 1-3 days
    @ssssanaaaa.
    @Zumbaforever.
    @ekuassi.
    @PrincessVamp666.
    @River_Goddess.
    @cmm5904.

Great job everyone!! There are a lot of winner's this week and I'm really proud of all of you for your efforts and successes!! Keep up the great work and let's have another great week!!

Looking forward to another successful week. Keep it up guys, you're all doing great!!

Week 3 Results have also been posted.

Great job to our top 3:
    1st - @bdixon1154. - 1.79%
    2nd - @Bm00re2u. - 1.50%
    3rd - @mexiconona. - 1.29%

And congrats again to @bdixon1154. for taking 3rd overall!!
    And to the team, we placed 2nd this week!

• Safari_Gal
    Options
    Great job to our top 3:
    2nd - @Bm00re2u. - 1.50%

Awesome!
  • cmteach4
    cmteach4 Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    @AB0215 Thanks so much for the correction! I am dedicated to this! Quick question. Do we just keep posting through October 31 or continue into November if we want to keep going?
  • melbe159
    melbe159 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Daily post Monday

Track yes
    Calories no
    Exercise 40 min bootcamp session and half hour of jumping and running terrified through a creatures of the cornfield Halloween 🎃 event 😱
  • jcgator2016
    jcgator2016 Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    Daily Report Mon 22 Oct

Tracking: Yes
    Calories: Under
    Exercise: Weight/Strength Training

Good to be home and ready to get back to my routine. Great workout with my trainer. This workout he called the Apex, where we do 5 exercises ( swing, squat, press, deadlift, and power renegade) with 25 lb dumbbells without stopping, then take 30-60 secs off. You start by doing one rep of each exercise of 5, then 2, then 3, all the way to ten. Then back down from 10 to 1. At first I thought it was a piece of cake, but when I hit 8, 9 10, then 10, 9, 8, it really kicked my butt. So on the ride home I was thinking, if my math is correct, I did 110 reps of each exercise x 5 exercises which would be a total of 550 reps. In a little over 45 minutes. No wonder I'm worn out.
  • AB0215
    Options
    @AB0215 Thanks so much for the correction! I am dedicated to this! Quick question. Do we just keep posting through October 31 or continue into November if we want to keep going?

@cmteach4 The October challenge runs thru November 3, Sunday November 4 would start the November challenge. All of our challenges run Sunday thru Saturday so I try to get it as close to the month end as possible.
  • Bm00re2u
    Bm00re2u Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    @mg07030 thank you!
  • Bm00re2u
    Bm00re2u Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    AB0215 wrote: »
    *CORRECTION*

Winner's Circle October Week 3:

Winner's Circle (Posted 6-7 Days):

Posted all 7 Days!
    @Bm00re2u.
    @Melbe159.
    @SLIMn2016.
    @cmteach4.

Those making a great effort!

Posted 4-5 days
    @CourtneyLomonaco.
    @mexiconona.
    @Momma3times.
    @_ecofeminist.
    @mg07030.

Posted 1-3 days
    @ssssanaaaa.
    @Zumbaforever.
    @ekuassi.
    @PrincessVamp666.
    @River_Goddess.
    @cmm5904.

Great job everyone!! There are a lot of winner's this week and I'm really proud of all of you for your efforts and successes!! Keep up the great work and let's have another great week!!

Looking forward to another successful week. Keep it up guys, you're all doing great!!

Week 3 Results have also been posted.

Great job to our top 3:
    2nd - @Bm00re2u. - 1.50%

And congrats again to @bdixon1154. for taking 3rd overall!!
    And to the team, we placed 2nd this week!

Great job to everyone!
  • AB0215
    Options
    Happy Weigh In Day Monday:
    @bdixon1154
    @lorib642
    @Melbe159 (got yours)
    @Momma3times (got yours)
    @PrincessVamp666
  • cmteach4
    cmteach4 Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    Ok! Thanks very much for the info! Can we just continue or do we need to officially sign up for November?
  • AB0215
    Options
    I am guessing that I lost to late to count. Evenings are hard for me to post by others time zone. I might still be having a snack. So I do not post until I am going to bed. Today was my day for cleaning and water changes on 5 salt water tanks. Skimmers, sumps, glass cleaning and even the sand and overflows. No time for tracking of anything else. But I did purchase a baby blue clam that was grown in captivity. And two other corals. A pink stylophora. For me it was a productive day!

Shelley

@zumbaforever Honestly, you can post in your own timezone and realistically, I normally don't do the tally's and end of week on Sunday anyway...and yesterday I did it super late!
  • AB0215
    Options

Good to be home and ready to get back to my routine. Great workout with my trainer. This workout he called the Apex, where we do 5 exercises ( swing, squat, press, deadlift, and power renegade) with 25 lb dumbbells without stopping, then take 30-60 secs off. You start by doing one rep of each exercise of 5, then 2, then 3, all the way to ten. Then back down from 10 to 1. At first I thought it was a piece of cake, but when I hit 8, 9 10, then 10, 9, 8, it really kicked my butt. So on the ride home I was thinking, if my math is correct, I did 110 reps of each exercise x 5 exercises which would be a total of 550 reps. In a little over 45 minutes. No wonder I'm worn out.
    @jcgator2016 My last trainer had me do that once, and I did with a bench press and a shoulder press and push ups, might not have been able to move my arms the next day...
  • AB0215
    Options
    Ok! Thanks very much for the info! Can we just continue or do we need to officially sign up for November?

@cmteach4 You don't have to do anything, current challengers roll over into the next month automatically unless you either miss 2 consecutive weigh ins or tell me you don't wan to continue. We still have this week and next week left. October has 5 weeks.
This discussion has been closed.