Track: yes
    Calories: under
    Exercise: yes, quick run
  • Bm00re2u
    Bm00re2u Posts: 426 Member
    edited October 2018
    Options
    Question of the Week:

If you could have one food calorie free for there the rest of your life, what would you choose?!

Wow this is a tough one for me. I love all types of food, but I'm going with hot wings! I could eat so many in one sitting!
  • tinak33
    tinak33 Posts: 9,883 Member
    Options
    AB0215 wrote: »
    Question of the Week:

If you could have one food calorie free for there the rest of your life, what would you choose?!

Ya know....I would say pizza, because I adore it. But lately it hasn't been very kind to me..... So I would probably go with nachos. All types of nachos. :)
  • AB0215
    AB0215 Posts: 7,141 Member
    Options
    mg07030 wrote: »
    Question of the Week:

Wine! 🍷

@mg07030 I was wondering who would be the 1st person to say wine. lol.
  • AB0215
    edited October 2018
    Options
    Thin crust pizza! But I want it to be side effect free too. No weight gain from the carbs and high salt content either!
    Pizza!!!!!!
    tinak33 wrote: »
    Ya know....I would say pizza, because I adore it. But lately it hasn't been very kind to me..... So I would probably go with nachos. All types of nachos. :)

@momma3times @CourtneyLomonaco @tinak33 It would be pizza for me too. Pizza is so great, you can literally add just about anything and it's amazing!
  • AB0215
    edited October 2018
    Options
    Bm00re2u wrote: »
    Wow this is a tough one for me. I love all types of food, but I'm going with hot wings! I could eat so many in one sitting!

@Bm00re2u I just had hot wings yesterday, so good! And it IS so hard to not eat like 1000 of them lol
  • AB0215
    edited October 2018
    Options
    bdixon1154 wrote: »
    Bdixon1154
    October Week 3
    PW =197.3
    CW=195.8

I was super nervous about my weigh in this week because we've been on the go all week. It's so hard to eat healthy at fast food places or eating at my favorite restaurant. I don't think I'm going to meet my 190 goal this month but I'm still losing!

@bdixon1154 You know, sometimes we don't meet the goal, it happens, I don't know if I'm going to make my goal of 167 by Nov 9th, but that's ok really, I've come so far, my original goal was 176 and I met that so I had to make another one. If you don't make it to 190, you just make another goal and try to make that one. Regardless of whether or not you make it, you did awesome and made a lot better choices and that's what's really important. It's also really important not to get discouraged if you don't meet your goal, you've come really far and you've done an amazing job and you should be proud of your accomplishments! You've lost 8.5 lbs so far and that's impressive! And there's still 2 weeks left, who knows, you might have a whoosh!
  • jogetsgains
    jogetsgains Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    Pecan pie ☺
  • _ecofeminist
    _ecofeminist Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Chocolate covered almonds are for sure my pick 😛
  • _ecofeminist
    _ecofeminist Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    10 weeks until 2019! We don’t need the new year to start making changes. 👊👊
  • jcgator2016
    jcgator2016 Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    10 weeks until 2019! We don’t need the new year to start making changes. 👊👊

Golly. Christmas is right around the corner, already. This year just flew by.
  • cmteach4
    cmteach4 Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    Question of the Week:

I am torn between French fries and ice cream! I think I will go with ice cream since I can manage on just a few fries! Such a nice idea, but it has to not have all the side efffects as @momma3times said! Ha ha!
  • jcgator2016
    jcgator2016 Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    ONE FOOD NO CALORIES.

Wow, that's a hard one to pick. Leaning towards pizza, but I don't know. So many things I love. Pasta dishes, cakes, cookies, fat cheeseburgers, chicken wings. I'll go with pizza.

• Safari_Gal
    Safari_Gal Posts: 888 Member
    Options
    bdixon1154 wrote: »
    Bdixon1154
    October Week 3
    PW =197.3
    CW=195.8

I was super nervous about my weigh in this week because we've been on the go all week. It's so hard to eat healthy at fast food places or eating at my favorite restaurant. I don't think I'm going to meet my 190 goal this month but I'm still losing!

@bdixon1154 You know, sometimes we don't meet the goal, it happens, I don't know if I'm going to make my goal of 167 by Nov 9th, but that's ok really, I've come so far, my original goal was 176 and I met that so I had to make another one. If you don't make it to 190, you just make another goal and try to make that one. Regardless of whether or not you make it, you did awesome and made a lot better choices and that's what's really important. It's also really important not to get discouraged if you don't meet your goal, you've come really far and you've done an amazing job and you should be proud of your accomplishments! You've lost 8.5 lbs so far and that's impressive! And there's still 2 weeks left, who knows, you might have a whoosh!

@AB0215 @bdixon1154

I agree! September for me - I lost every week - October I had all non scale victories - but no actual weight loss.

Today - I think whoosh is starting- finally the scale moves!! Keep at it! Also when I don’t see the scale moving- I’m often surprised when I measure myself that i see inches going down.
    Sometimes weight loss is non linear. :)

• Safari_Gal
    Options
    mg07030 wrote: »
    Question of the Week:

Wine! 🍷

@mg07030 I was wondering who would be the 1st person to say wine. lol.

🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻 haha
  • Safari_Gal
    Options
    Daily stats: Tuesday Oct 23

Tracked: yes
    Calories: Under
    Exercise: 45 spin (SoulCycle)

The scale actually went down .04! Now 137.6

Hopefully the loss will still be there for weigh in day!
  • melbe159
    melbe159 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Daily post Tuesday

Track yes
    Calories over 😫
    Exercise body pump session
  • melbe159
    melbe159 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Hot buttered toast with cheese 😍😋 but be wine every time if that counts 🍾🥂😁
  • mexiconona
    mexiconona Posts: 394 Member
    Options
    Mexiconona
    Daily post Wednesday, oct 23
    Tracking yes calories yes
    Exercise yes
  • i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR
    i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR Posts: 3,300 Member
    Options
    Question of the Week:

It's a 3-way tie between pizza, ice cream and chocolate.... :D:D:p:#
This discussion has been closed.