Pw 139.5
    Cw 136.9

Nice work!

• dommylifts
    dommylifts Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    November 27th
    Exercised: Yes! Morning yoga and afternoon lift session
    Calories: finally below calorie count yay! I may be lowering my calories tonight. I’ve been slightly disappointed with my current body composition.
    Tracked: Yes, always.
  • LesIckaBod
    LesIckaBod Posts: 719 Member
    Options
    Checking in early with a reminder for our Wednesday weighers:

@12sarah2015 - way to head back in the right direction this week! You're making a good start for December!
    @24blfn
    @bendiz_
    @caitlynns727
    @Edising
    @hooversgurl
    @inshapeCK
  • lacatgirl
    lacatgirl Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    What a hard month- up 2 this 4th wk November!
    Committed to starting anew this month!
  • Colleen790
    Colleen790 Posts: 813 Member
    Options
    November 28
    Exercise. Yes 35 min treadmill 3km inclines
    Calories. Yes
    Tracked. Yes
  • 24blfn
    24blfn Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    24blfn
    Week 4
    PW: 226.2
    CW: 225.2
  • caitlynns727
    caitlynns727 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Caitlynns727
    Week 4 - Wednesday
    Previous: 177.4
    Current: 178.3

Sorry team, Thanksgiving got me this year! I'm pretty excited for the new year though because I found a running group to run with to prepare for my mini :)
  • craigo3154
    craigo3154 Posts: 2,572 Member
    Options
    November 28
    Exercised?: Yes (6km in 48 mins round Adelaide city).
    Calories?: Yes
    Tracked?: Yes

Many walks from hotel to office, to lunch, to dinner, etc.. Choosing places not close for eating keeps me active.

Not much else to report today.
  • hooversgurl
    hooversgurl Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hooversgurl
    Week 4 - Wednesday
    Previous: 165.8
    Current: 165
    Oddly it wasn’t Thanksgiving I struggled with. It was the days that followed. I am thankful for exercise to catch me when I fall

• lacatgirl
    Options
    Username: lacatgirl
    Week 4
    Weigh in day: Saturday
    Previous Week's weight: 167.3
    Todays Weight: 170

I have had a rough month with a heart issue scare (all turned out fine), as well as IV treatment for Lyme disease. I have been a bit MIA but posting when possible! I do not see me listed for December and now I am wondering if I was even on the right team thread this month. Please advise!

I feel a thousand times better and am committed to a better month. I need to journal every calorie and touch base here every single day or I just seem to fall off course! I am also having a terrible time keeping hunger down (medication related maybe?). Anyone have any suggestions?

Todays Goal: 8 glasses of water (none down, need to work on that now)
    Journal every calorie: BF done!
  • LesIckaBod
    Options
    lacatgirl wrote: »
    Username: lacatgirl
    Week 4
    Weigh in day: Saturday
    Previous Week's weight: 167.3
    Todays Weight: 170

I have had a rough month with a heart issue scare (all turned out fine), as well as IV treatment for Lyme disease. I have been a bit MIA but posting when possible! I do not see me listed for December and now I am wondering if I was even on the right team thread this month. Please advise!

I feel a thousand times better and am committed to a better month. I need to journal every calorie and touch base here every single day or I just seem to fall off course! I am also having a terrible time keeping hunger down (medication related maybe?). Anyone have any suggestions?

Todays Goal: 8 glasses of water (none down, need to work on that now)
    Journal every calorie: BF done!

@lacatgirl I responded to you about your late weigh-ins, but I know it's easy to miss the tags. Basically, because you missed those early weigh-ins or posted somewhere where I missed them, it was already WEek 3 and it was decided it was better to just wait and re-add you to the December spreadsheet instead of re-adding to the Nov spreadsheet. I'll follow up to make sure you get added to the December spreadsheet.

I'm so glad for you that your health scare turned out just to be a scare, and not more! Best wishes on the Lyme though -- I know that's a rough road to have to go down.

• Colleen790
    edited November 2018
    Options
    Username: Colleen790
    Weigh in day Thursday
    November week 4
    PW. 168.4
    CW. 167.7
    Happy with that. Was expecting no loss or a gain as I overindulged on the weekend.
  • 12Sarah2015
    12Sarah2015 Posts: 1,117 Member
    Options
    Well we've had horrific fires. 120 in our state. I've been stuck in fires in nsw before but here in Queensland the humidity is killing me. Half hour away so nowhere close but bush fire smell everywhere. Enjoying my icecream today!
  • lacatgirl
    Options
    Ok - 85 calories over but every calorie today counted!
    Still low on water and haven't exercised since I got the ok from the dr.
    Goal for tomorrow - walk and start a daily yoga practice!
  • grebber1
    grebber1 Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Name: grebber1
    Week: 4
    Weigh in day: Thursday
    Previous weight: 308.4
    This week weight: 306.6
    Its definitely a win for me to lose weight during a holiday week. I was up most of the week as I ate very well on thanks giving which turned into an all weekend buffet. Really had to turn it on and bust some chops (not pork chops. Mmmmmm).
  • Colleen790
    Options
    November 29
    Exercise. No
    Calories. No. A bit over
    Tracked yes
  • LesIckaBod
    Options
    Happy Thursday, everyone! Both of our Thursday weighers, @colleen790 and @grebber1 , posted a loss for this week! Way to go!
  • LesIckaBod
    Options
    I'll be busy starting early Friday, so just in case I'm late checking in, here's a reminder for our Friday weighers:

@cjscoey
    @etusk16
    @fe452436
    @Rocknut53
    @TomatoeLady
This discussion has been closed.