Cheer Squad Weigh In!

Username: tinak33
    Weigh in week: December Week 1
    Weigh in day: Thursday
    Previous Weight: 160.6
    Current Weight: 157.0

WOOHOO!!!
    Gotta make room for my cookie pounds..... :D:D

@tinak33 I'm starting to think the cheer squad suits you, you've really done a super job, and all the while on the cheer squad!
    Awesome loss!! Way to get solidly into the 150s! I'm trying desperately to get there myself, but my I think I depleted my will power training for my meet.
  • AB0215
    AB0215 Posts: 7,141 Member
    Options
    Happy weigh in day Thursday:
    @burnthatfatamy1
  • jcgator2016
    jcgator2016 Posts: 539 Member
    edited December 2018
    Options
    Okay @AB0215, back in the garage with 15 lb dumbbells. Squats, lunges, shoulder press, pushups and rows. Only 3x10, just testing the waters. Heart rate stable. Amazing how weak I've become sitting out Nov. Gonna take it light and slow. Knee feels great. Slightly swollen but got deeper in the squats which is a good sign. I'm hoping Santa brings me a squat rack.
  • tinak33
    tinak33 Posts: 9,883 Member
    Options
    AB0215 wrote: »
    tinak33 wrote: »
    Cheer Squad Weigh In!

WOOHOO!!!

@tinak33 I'm starting to think the cheer squad suits you, you've really done a super job, and all the while on the cheer squad!
    Awesome loss!! Way to get solidly into the 150s! I'm trying desperately to get there myself, but my I think I depleted my will power training for my meet.

You will make it. I know you are determined, and it will happen!
    I was at my low of 154.3 back in June, and I am desperately trying to get back to that... hahaha Preferably before "cookie season"! I want to end the year in the 150s AFTER I have the cookies. So I know by the end of the month, my weight will jump back up.... but the goal is to keep it in the 150s. Hence the reason for cheer squad.... it is going down now, but I anticipate it going back up. As long as it doesn't go past 159, I'm happy. haha

Then I want to get back on the team for January!!
  • goodreadsgal
    goodreadsgal Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    Daily Post. Dec 5

Tracking. Yes
    Calories. with range
    Exercise. 1hr walk
  • i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR
    i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR Posts: 3,309 Member
    Options
    Daily post: Thursday, November 6

Tracking: Yes
    Calories: Waaaay over
    Exercise: No

Had to go light for three days and fast yesterday---- went kinda nuts once I could eat. Tomorrow could be bad on the scale now-- ugh.

tinak33 wrote: »
    Cheer Squad Weigh In!

WOOHOO!!!

Tina WTG!! Congrats-- 3 pounds!! WWoWWZAA!! :)
  • ssssanaaaa
    ssssanaaaa Posts: 567 Member
    Options
    Daily Post: Wednesday
    Track: Yes
    Calories: Over.
    Exercise: No

Comments: It's dead week (the week before finals week) and I'm not doing so well to be honest. I've been upset this past week a lot and doing kinda badly on diet. It's just not a good time right now. I've noticed a pattern between how I feel I'm doing in school and how I'm doing health-wise. They're very connected. I'm going to try to do well today though. Hopefully it goes well.
  • Beckymomof3girls
    Beckymomof3girls Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Daily Post: Thursday December 6

Track: yes
    Calories: no- over
    Exercise: yes - walked a mile and bikini body mommy work out

Comments: I was HUNGRY all day, I think in part to me being significantly under the past two days. I stuck to nutrient dense foods, but still ended up over
  • kathleenford04
    kathleenford04 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Tracked: no
    Calories: ?
    Exercise: no

I’m recovering from the stomach flu, blech! I hope no one else gets it this year! I got a flu shot so I was hoping I’d be immune, but no such luck. All I ate today was ritz and Gatorade so I’m hoping I was under. My poor 1 and 1/2 year old got sick too, but only seems to have thrown up once over night. He didn’t even cry out when it happened :( I know he didn’t feel great today though, because he refused a banana, and that NEVER happens!
  • BreanaRenae
    BreanaRenae Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Daily Post: 12/6
    Calories: Under
    Exercise: Yes - 60 minute of OTF

Comments: Today was a better day than yesterday. I had a hard day at work and had a few glasses of wine when I got home. 🤷‍♀️I typically don’t drink during the week, but it was a must. Tomorrow I’m going to work on eating healthy, even while going out tomorrow.
  • schewe1
    schewe1 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Daily post, 6 December
    Track: yes, under ( no real appetite today)
    Exercise: minimum with only 1/2 mile walk with dog
  • CindyJNC1963
    CindyJNC1963 Posts: 895 Member
    Options
    Daily Post December 6th

Calories under goal: Yes (I didn't eat exactly healthy but I was still under goal)
    Exercise: Yes, about 6,000 steps walking plus 30 minutes on the exercise bike. I was in meetings all morning and wasn't able to get in as many steps.
  • IanMoone30
    IanMoone30 Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    Track yes
    Calories over
    Exercise kind of walked around Disney
  • Safari_Gal
    Safari_Gal Posts: 888 Member
    Options
    Hi Slimsons!

Daily stats-
    Tracked/ yes
    Calories/under
    Exercise/ 45 min at the dogpound- gym ! 20 min arms
  • jcgator2016
    jcgator2016 Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    Daily Post Thu 6 Dec

Tracking: yes
    Calories: under (barely)
    Exercise: yes

Light weightlifting 40 mins, stationary bike 30 mins.
  • cmteach4
    cmteach4 Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    Daily post, Thursday, December 6

Tracking. Yes
    Calories. Way over
    Exercise. No

Have major bed cold, can’t seem to stop sneezing and blowing my nose! Rough couple of days, butam extremely hungry and old track. Hopeing for better day tomorrow, not looking forward to my weighin!
  • AB0215
    edited December 2018
    Options
    Daily Post (Thursday)

Calories: Yes
    Exercise:Yes, 55 mins weight training, 20 mins walk

Comments: I've been struggling with motivation, it's like I'm a little lost without a goal deadline looming over my head, but despite all that, I did manage to do good today. Instead of doing OMAD, I split my OMAD calories between 2 meals today and over a short eating window, trying to trick myself into doing what I need to do, hopefully it helps get me back on track because it's been really hard this week, and last week and I'm just not doing nearly as well as I should be.

Also as I sit here, I'm trying to forget that I managed to slice off a good chunk of skin on my thumb doing something relatively unsafe, with an exacto knife, as I have done for like 1000 times before knowing full well it's a bad idea, but always turns out okay....well not this time, I guess. And now, hours after I did it, it finally hurts, which sort of sucks because it's in a terrible location for holding a barbell, which I have to do tomorrow, and well everyday really. Maybe this time, I'll learn my lesson, maybe not. Only time will tell.
  • AB0215
    Options
    Tracked: no
    Calories: ?
    Exercise: no

I’m recovering from the stomach flu, blech! I hope no one else gets it this year! I got a flu shot so I was hoping I’d be immune, but no such luck. All I ate today was ritz and Gatorade so I’m hoping I was under. My poor 1 and 1/2 year old got sick too, but only seems to have thrown up once over night. He didn’t even cry out when it happened :( I know he didn’t feel great today though, because he refused a banana, and that NEVER happens!

@kathleenford04 Sadly, the flu shot can't save you from everything, although, it does cut down on a lot! Feel better soon, and hopefully the little one feels better soon too
This discussion has been closed.