Exercise: yes, 90 minutes Bikram yoga 🧘🏼‍♀️
  • Beckymomof3girls
    Beckymomof3girls Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Daily Post, Wednesday, Dec 5

Track: yes
    Calories: yes- under goal
    Exercise: yes - walked a mile and 2 bikini body mommy workouts

Comments: yesterday I had a sick toddler and teething baby and got overwhelmed very quickly. I don't think I even signed into MFP after tracking breakfast. I also know I didn't eat enough for the day because I skipped lunch and crashed once the kids were in bed.

Today was more normal, and I tracked, walked and did both the workout from yesterday and today to catch up with the challenge.
  • BreanaRenae
    BreanaRenae Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Daily Post Dec 5th

Track- yes
    Calories- over
    Exercise- 30 minutes walking

A little over calories. Had a rough week and had date night. Over ate but had a great time! 🤷‍♀️🤗 tomorrow I’m doing my normal workout and healthy dinner!
  • CindyJNC1963
    CindyJNC1963 Posts: 895 Member
    Options
    Daily Post December 5th

Track: Yes
    Calories under goal: Yes
    Exercise: Yes, 7,000 steps at work plus 30 minutes on the exercise bike
  • cmteach4
    cmteach4 Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    Daily post, Wednesday, November 5

Tracking. Yes
    Cal. Way over
    Exercise no
  • gjaholy33
    gjaholy33 Posts: 2,626 Member
    Options
    Gjaholy33

Track yes
    Calories yes under
    Exercise yes 57 seconds of stepping on the stepper
    Water Intake: 70oz so far
    Goals/comments:

So I started my steppinh today was trying for 2 minutes but had an Asthma attack so I am moving slowly. I'm thinking one of my medications is probably causing issues with my breathing as well. But I also aet a goal to walo up and down my hallway every hour so we'll see how that goes. I am trying to get out of the bed instead of giving in to the pain. My shortterm goal is to get to 415lbs so I can start swimming again at the rec center. The Rec Center lift holds a capacity of 430lbs.
  • AB0215
    AB0215 Posts: 7,141 Member
    Options
    Daily Post (Wednesday)

Calories: Yes, OMAD
    Exercise:Yes, 36 mins weight training, 24 mins elliptical

Comments: Was going to fast today, then I made my husband a pizza for dinner and that smell....fast over, but I did have a lot less than 500 calories so I'll call it a win, OMAD is still good :smile:
  • AB0215
    edited December 2018
    Options
    gjaholy33 wrote: »
    Gjaholy33

Track yes
    Calories yes under
    Exercise yes 57 seconds of stepping on the stepper
    Water Intake: 70oz so far
    Goals/comments:

So I started my steppinh today was trying for 2 minutes but had an Asthma attack so I am moving slowly. I'm thinking one of my medications is probably causing issues with my breathing as well. But I also aet a goal to walo up and down my hallway every hour so we'll see how that goes. I am trying to get out of the bed instead of giving in to the pain. My shortterm goal is to get to 415lbs so I can start swimming again at the rec center. The Rec Center lift holds a capacity of 430lbs.

@gjaholy33 That's a great goal and you've been super consistent, losing and staying on plan, you will get there before you know it!

Don't forget to drink lots and lots of water! Super important to a keto diet (well any diet really)!
  • digger61
    digger61 Posts: 3,815 Member
    Options
    Daily Post (Tuesday)
    Calories: under
    Exercise: walking body weight exercises
  • AB0215
    Options
    Daily Post Wed 5 Dec

Tracking: Yes
    Calories: Under
    Exercise: Yes. Walking a dog that hates walking 32 mins, Pickleball 45 mins.

My wife checks my BP and listens to my heart every morning. 8 days in a row, so far so good. Really makes my day. So I decided to play pickleball for the first time since early Oct when I tore my meniscus. No pain, but slight swelling afterwards which I expected. Feels great just to be active again.

@jcgator2016 That's really exciting that you're doing better and able to add in normal activities/exercise, and while I have no idea what pickleball is...sounds like fun!
  • IanMoone30
    IanMoone30 Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    Track yes
    Calories under
    Exercise yes treadmill and strength training
  • Bm00re2u
    Bm00re2u Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    Daily Post (Wednesday)

Calories: Yes
    Exercise: Yes

-I walked today for exercise, and I have scheduled time in the morning to workout before work. I have to go to the gym early because my 5 year old's Christmas program🎄⛄🎅🦌 is Thursday night! He is so excited, and has been practicing his songs and cute dance moves for weeks🕺

-I'm still failing at drinking enough water. I have had so much research to complete and back-to-back meetings at work that I always miss my goal. I do get about 20 oz in before breakfast, then the rest of the day I just don't drink enough. What are some tips, tricks or suggestions you have to get in the appropriate water intake?

I hope everyone had a productive and purposeful hump day!
  • Bm00re2u
    Options
    Daily Post Wed

Track- yes
    Calories- under
    Exercise- 60 minutes piyo, 40 minutes walking

Quite a bit under on calories because I didn’t eat dinner. Unfortunately I think I’ve come down with a stomach bug 😷

Oh no! Hope you feel better soon!
  • Bm00re2u
    Options
    Daily Post Wed 5 Dec

Tracking: Yes
    Exercise: Yes. Walking a dog that hates walking 32 mins, Pickleball 45 mins.

My wife checks my BP and listens to my heart every morning. 8 days in a row, so far so good. Really makes my day. So I decided to play pickleball for the first time since early Oct when I tore my meniscus. No pain, but slight swelling afterwards which I expected. Feels great just to be active again.

This is great news! Glad you are feelinga lot better and taking it easy!
  • Bm00re2u
    Options
    Daily Post, Wednesday, Dec 5

Calories: yes- under goal
    Exercise: yes - walked a mile and 2 bikini body mommy workouts

Comments: yesterday I had a sick toddler and teething baby and got overwhelmed very quickly. I don't think I even signed into MFP after tracking breakfast. I also know I didn't eat enough for the day because I skipped lunch and crashed once the kids were in bed.

Today was more normal, and I tracked, walked and did both the workout from yesterday and today to catch up with the challenge.

Wow, you really had your hands full! I hope your kiddos are feeling better, and that you hopefully got some rest in. That's really awesome that you were able to get two workouts in! Super inspiring to us momma bears out here
  • catvlmack
    catvlmack Posts: 415 Member
    Options

Daily Post: Wednesday, Dec. 5th

Exercise: Yes, 12000 steps and an hour of beatsaber. Feel much better now the assignments gone, just hoping for an okay mark.

Work again today, hoping it stops raining so I can walk instead of getting the train (unlikely as it’s been torrential all week).

Love reading everyone’s days, and seeing your progress.

I also want to know what pickle ball is! 😊
  • CourtneyLomonaco
    CourtneyLomonaco Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    Daily Post (Wednesday)
    Calories: under
    Exercise: none today-I was so tired!

Husband has been out of town all week and working full time plus the three kids has been exhausting!
  • jcgator2016
    jcgator2016 Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    Okay, for those asking. Pickleball is like tennis except you play on a court that is a third of the size of a tennis court. You play with a paddle and a ball, the object is to hit the ball over a net and score points. It's really fun and depending on your skill level, the game is fast paced, you have to be quick and it will give you a workout. I would play 4-5 games, and according to my Garmin smartwatch, I would burn anywhere from 250-400 calories per game.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=kqLRRNOpe8U

This discussion has been closed.