Replies

• Beckymomof3girls
    Beckymomof3girls Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Daily Post: Sunday

Track: yes
    Calories: yes- under
    Exercise: yes - walked 1.5 miles

Comments: oops! I thought I posted last night before bed!
  • CindyJNC1963
    CindyJNC1963 Posts: 895 Member
    Options
    gjaholy33 wrote: »
    Gjaholy33

Track yes
    Calories yes under
    Exercise yes 15 minutes Total Gym
    Water 40oz so far
    Goals/comments
    So excited! I did 15 minutes on my Total Gym without having an asthma attack and my heart rate is down to 118. I only stopped twice during the 15 min and I also used the resistance bands to work my arms.

Good job!!!
  • schewe1
    schewe1 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Daily Post, 17 December
    Tracked: yes
    Calories: within range
    Exercise: yes, ran 2.30 miles
  • i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR
    i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR Posts: 3,302 Member
    Options
    AB0215 wrote: »
    Great job to our top 3:
    1st - @Ianmoone30. - 2.71%
    2nd - @CourtneyLomonaco. - 2.35%
    3rd - @SLIMn2016. - 1.89%

And congrats again to the top 2 Biggest Loser Inividuals this week:
    1st - @Ianmoone30. - 2.71%
    2nd - @CourtneyLomonaco. - 2.35%

And as a team we placed 3rd, great job guys!!

Wow! Awesome work all!!!
  • i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR
    Options
    Daily post: Monday, December 17

Tracking: Yes
    Calories: Yes
    Exercise: Yes, CXWorks, Arc Trainer & Inclined Treadmill Walk
  • i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR
    Options
    CindyJNC1963

December Week # 3
    PW: (243.9)
    CW: (241.9)

Down 31 lbs so far!!! I'm a little discouraged with how slow I am losing now....I'm not sure why. I knew it would slow down after the first few glorious weeks of losing 3 - 4 lbs per week.

You are doing FABULOUSLY!!! I understand though--- the first weeks kind of spoil us-- and then you taper down--but think of it as conquering the big ones and the others will come off. The pounds add up-- just a few a month add up! WELL DONE! You must feel so great!
  • i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR
    Options
    Gjaholy33

Track yes
    Calories yes under
    Water 40oz so far
    Goals/comments
    So excited! I did 15 minutes on my Total Gym without having an asthma attack and my heart rate is down to 118. I only stopped twice during the 15 min and I also used the resistance bands to work my arms.

SO AWESOME!! Progress happening for you my friend!! Congrats on your hard work showing!
  • IanMoone30
    IanMoone30 Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    Track yes
    Calories over
    Exercise no
    Went to the parks and eat what I shouldn’t I’m going to regret it tomorrow when I get on the scale, but I’ll make it up
  • Beckymomof3girls
    Beckymomof3girls Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Daily Post: Monday

Calories: just under
    Exercise: yes - 1 mile walk and day 4 30 day shred
  • AB0215
    AB0215 Posts: 7,141 Member
    Options
    This challenge group has benefited me so much. Sometimes I think about eating something but check to see if it will put me over my goal. If it will, I don't eat it.....I don't want to write that I went over goal. I am scared if I go over once I might keep going over.
    @CindyJNC1963 That's really the best idea, for everyone, it's really hard to know what you're eating if you don't track and you really should plan what you eat so tracking first will keep you on track! Great job!
  • AB0215
    Options
    Down 31 lbs so far!!! I'm a little discouraged with how slow I am losing now....I'm not sure why. I knew it would slow down after the first few glorious weeks of losing 3 - 4 lbs per week.

@CindyJNC1963 Yep, I miss that honeymoon phase too. But you're doing awesome still, 2 lbs a week is 104 lbs a year...so that's something to think about...
  • AB0215
    Options
    Track yes
    Calories yes under
    Water 40oz so far
    Goals/comments

@gjaholy33 This is such great news! I'm so happy for you!
  • AB0215
    Options
    Username: Laraburkhalter
    Weigh in week: 2
    Weigh in day: Monday
    Previous Week's weight: 266.9
    Todays Weight: 270.2

Not a good week!!

@laraburkhalter We alllll have those weeks, it's really what you do next that matters, get back in it, and crush it next week!
  • CindyJNC1963
    CindyJNC1963 Posts: 895 Member
    Options
    Daily Post December 17th

Track: Yes
    Calories under goal: Yes
    Exercise: Yes, only 5000 steps at work due to meetings. Also did 20 minutes on the bike.
  • AB0215
    Options
    Daily Post (Monday)

Track: Yes
    Calories: Yes, fasting
    Exercise:Yes, 63 mins weight training, 15 min walk

Comments: Really trying to focus on getting myself back on track, I'm having a loooot more trouble with that lately than I thought I would.
  • kazunomiya
    kazunomiya Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Daily post Monday
    Exercise: 17k steps including a 3 mile workout

Comments: I didn't sleep well last night at all so I slept in all morning until I had to get up for work at noon. I was suppose to workout this morning. I decided to workout after I got home. At first I was going to just do a 1 mile workout but 1 mile turned into 2 and then I thought I just need to go only 15 more minutes and I would have 3! I could complete the whole video. And I did it! I lasted a whole 45 minutes! That's kinda intense since I was already on my feet all afternoon/night from my job. I don't think I will have problems sleeping tonight after that!😁
  • catvlmack
    catvlmack Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    Username: catvlmack
    Weigh in week: 3
    Weigh in day: Tuesday
    Previous Week's weight: 163
    Todays Weight: 162.25

Sorry for being mia over the weekend. Had my mum visiting and a couple of Christmas dinners booked with local car clubs. So I’m really pleased with this loss, I don’t think I deserve it. Time to knuckle down for a week before Xmas and then it’s damage control to the new year.
  • CourtneyLomonaco
    CourtneyLomonaco Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    Daily Post (Monday)
    Calories: over
    Exercise: weights
  • AB0215
    Options
    kazunomiya wrote: »
    Daily post Monday
    Exercise: 17k steps including a 3 mile workout

Comments: I didn't sleep well last night at all so I slept in all morning until I had to get up for work at noon. I was suppose to workout this morning. I decided to workout after I got home. At first I was going to just do a 1 mile workout but 1 mile turned into 2 and then I thought I just need to go only 15 more minutes and I would have 3! I could complete the whole video. And I did it! I lasted a whole 45 minutes! That's kinda intense since I was already on my feet all afternoon/night from my job. I don't think I will have problems sleeping tonight after that!😁

@kazunomiya Awesome job! It's a great feeling when you surpass a goal and do something you didn't think you could. Keep it up and you'll be at your goal in no time!
  • AB0215
    Options
    Happy Tuesday--weigh ins today are:
    @Catvlmack (got yours)
    @kearyandjessy

Weight still missing from Monday:
    @breanarenae
    @gjaholy33
This discussion has been closed.