• 12Sarah2015
    12Sarah2015 Posts: 1,117 Member
    Options
    Excercised-yes tracked yes calories yes
  • kkmark
    kkmark Posts: 558 Member
    Options
    sorry guys have been out of town.

don't like what is see. but gained only .5 with all the food i ate.

kkmark
    Wednesday
    Pw: 163.5
    Cw: 164
  • TomatoeLady
    TomatoeLady Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    TomatoeLady
    Dec week 4
    pw 160
    cw 160

I did not help in any way this month. :'( glad I didn't gain any weight though.

Hear's to a year of
    better habits
    positive thinking
    clean eating
    & most of all
    loving yourself
    <3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3
  • LesIckaBod
    LesIckaBod Posts: 719 Member
    Options
    Still under the weather, off computer. I'll try to be in tomorrow for the Saturday reminders.
    Anyone else interested in captaining for Jan?
  • BonnieHosk85
    BonnieHosk85 Posts: 2,552 Member
    Options
    December 28
    Exercised?: No. (feeling poorly, cold still holding on)
    Calories?: Yes
    Tracked?: Yes
  • zimborunner
    zimborunner Posts: 527 Member
    Options
    December 27
    Exercised:- Yes
    Calories:- Yes
    Tracked:- Yes
  • 12Sarah2015
    12Sarah2015 Posts: 1,117 Member
    Options
    lacatgirl wrote: »
    Week 3 - 172!
    Ugh, I seem to be going the wrong way with my weight. The holidays are incredibly hard. I love to bake and when my kids are home I bake and then of course cannot resist eating what I bake!

On a good note, I left almost food item at my sisters house! I just told her to feel free to throw it away if she wants. I need to get back on track right away!

Today!

I've learned not to bake now. Its worth it!
  • lacatgirl
    lacatgirl Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    Week 4 -174.3
    Sorry guys! During the past week I went even higher than this but came down a bit after restarting. I was doing the 5/2 diet last spring and have started again. I stay within my mfp calories for 5 days and do a "fast" of 500 cals for two days. This was extremely effective for me so I have resumed this plan and hope to lose the weight I gained in the last couple of months asap!! Then onward towards my goal!
  • BonnieHosk85
    Options
    Username: BonnieHosk85
    December Week 4
    Weigh in day: Saturday
    Previous Weight: 257
    Current weight: 257

Sorry no loss, but did so much better than Christmases past!! Pumped for January's challenge and look to lose at least 10 then! If it wasn't for this group's accountability, I'd be at least 7 pounds heavier today! No lie!
  • BonnieHosk85
    Options
    Still under the weather, off computer. I'll try to be in tomorrow for the Saturday reminders.

Feel better soon, @LesIckaBod! Let me know what captaining entails and I may be able to help (if it's not above my knowledge base! LOL!
  • LesIckaBod
    Options

Feel better soon, @LesIckaBod! Let me know what captaining entails and I may be able to help (if it's not above my knowledge base! LOL!

Thanks, @BonnieHosk85 - People do more or less as their time and personalities allow, but minimally, we need to enter the weights in the big spreadsheet. I also try to remember to post the daily weigh-in reminders and a QOTW when I think of one. Other people certainly do more, but adding the weights and general encouragement is the name of the game. :smile: Interested? Even co-captaining would be helpful
  • LesIckaBod
    Options
    Happy last Saturday of the 2018 challenge, Gutbusters! Here's a reminder for the Friday and Saturday weighers who haven't yet posted:

Friday

@Daloverlyme
    @fe452436

Saturday
    @auntdeb37
    @californiajuls
    @emmclean
    @ShareASmile
  • BonnieHosk85
    Options
    People do more or less as their time and personalities allow, but minimally, we need to enter the weights in the big spreadsheet. I also try to remember to post the daily weigh-in reminders and a QOTW when I think of one. Other people certainly do more, but adding the weights and general encouragement is the name of the game. :smile: Interested? Even co-captaining would be helpful

Yes, maybe starting as co-captain. Entering the info to the spreadsheet would be totally doable for me and I love encouraging others along the way. Sign me up!
  • auntdeb37
    auntdeb37 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Username: auntdeb37
    PW: 270
    CW: 267

Congratulations to everyone that completed the challenge. I will not be joining you in the January challenge. Hope to participate in February. Happy New Year!
  • LesIckaBod
    Options
    People do more or less as their time and personalities allow, but minimally, we need to enter the weights in the big spreadsheet. I also try to remember to post the daily weigh-in reminders and a QOTW when I think of one. Other people certainly do more, but adding the weights and general encouragement is the name of the game. :smile: Interested? Even co-captaining would be helpful

Yes, maybe starting as co-captain. Entering the info to the spreadsheet would be totally doable for me and I love encouraging others along the way. Sign me up!

Awesome!
  • BonnieHosk85
    Options
    Awesome loss, @auntdeb37!!
  • BonnieHosk85
    Options
    @LesIckaBod, do we go ahead and post our beginning weight today in the January challenge. I'm a Saturday weigher, so Jan 5 will be the end of my week 1? Thanks!
  • ShareASmile
    ShareASmile Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    Username: ShareASmile
    Previous Wt: 159
    Current Wt: 160.6
This discussion has been closed.