Replies

• LesIckaBod
    LesIckaBod Posts: 719 Member
    Options
    LesIckaBod
    Dec. Week 3
    Previous Weight: 163.1
    Current weight: 163.7

I couldn't sleep a wink last night -- stressed about work and the voices in my head that say I'm not going to get everything done. My weigh-in happened this morning at 4 am, and I'm back down to the grind.
  • Colleen790
    Colleen790 Posts: 813 Member
    Options
    December 17
    Exercised Yes
    Calories. Yes
    Tracked. Yes
  • grebber1
    grebber1 Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Optimistic this morning. I didn't go crazy over the weekend and controlled myself. (For the most part) Now I don't have to bust my *kitten* all week just to get back to my starting weight. Hopefully this is the turn-around that I have been needing the last few weeks
  • craigo3154
    craigo3154 Posts: 2,572 Member
    Options
    grebber1 wrote: »
    craigo3154 wrote: »
    December 16
    Exercised?: Yes. (20 mins bodyweight exercises)
    Calories?: Yes
    Tracked?: Yes

Drone race today. Misread timetable and was late to setup, but in time for event.

Best result to date. Won B division (little luck as well as some skill, fastest most and most consistent B pilot uncharacteristically crashed out in 2 of the finals (one was a mid-air) leaving room for me). My flying is definitely improving. I am happy with result and how I flew, but still more room for improvement. I uploaded some of the footage from my race camera.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ItLLFIJyTGw

Since I was not able to go for a walk, did bodyweight exercises instead.

Nice piloting. What head set do you use? Im running fat shark hd3 right now.

@grebber1. Thank you. Another FPV pilot. :)

I use Aomway Commander v1's. I like the widescreen view (and need diopters to see clearly).

The HD3's are great goggles. What module do you use? Or do you use a ground station? What do you control FPV? (drone, plane, car).
  • craigo3154
    Options
    December 17
    Exercised?: Yes. (3km in 24mins - hills)

Tired today. Got walk in anyway.

Wife and daughter are slowly cleaning up the house in time for the family to be over for Christmas. Looks a little like a bomb has hit it at the moment, but I can see where progress is being made.
  • ryjar80
    ryjar80 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Ryjar80
    Week 3
    Pw: 148.6
    Current: 147.8
  • michellelagle
    michellelagle Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    michellelagle
    PW: 155lbs
    CW: 154lbs
    Well I'm back down to where I was 2 weeks ago. Not once ALL week have I cheated on my diet. And that is definitely a big accomplishment for me.This has been a difficult month for me. I think I have to rethink some of my weight loss methods because my body is starting to get used to my diet. I really need to fit in time for exercise,which for me is dancing. It's really fun for me to dance. I just need to take out the time to do it.
  • michellelagle
    michellelagle Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Oops,forgot
    Week 3
  • lacatgirl
    lacatgirl Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    Bad week for food! Holidays are really hard and I dont anticipate it getting easier till Jan. Ugh.
    WK 2 - 170
  • grebber1
    Options
    December 16
    Exercised?: Yes. (20 mins bodyweight exercises)

Drone race today. Misread timetable and was late to setup, but in time for event.

Best result to date. Won B division (little luck as well as some skill, fastest most and most consistent B pilot uncharacteristically crashed out in 2 of the finals (one was a mid-air) leaving room for me). My flying is definitely improving. I am happy with result and how I flew, but still more room for improvement. I uploaded some of the footage from my race camera.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ItLLFIJyTGw

Since I was not able to go for a walk, did bodyweight exercises instead.

Nice piloting. What head set do you use? Im running fat shark hd3 right now.

@grebber1. Thank you. Another FPV pilot. :)

I use Aomway Commander v1's. I like the widescreen view (and need diopters to see clearly).

The HD3's are great goggles. What module do you use? Or do you use a ground station? What do you control FPV? (drone, plane, car).

Hi, I'm using the furious true-d v3 module. Flying drones. Just got into it last summer. It's a lot of fun. I just fly around in my yard right now. I set up a course in my back yard and beat the cap out of the drone. When I get all of my Landscaping done I wouldn't mind getting into it a little more and maybe go to a couple events
  • craigo3154
    Options
    Hi, I'm using the furious true-d v3 module. Flying drones. Just got into it last summer. It's a lot of fun. I just fly around in my yard right now. I set up a course in my back yard and beat the cap out of the drone. When I get all of my Landscaping done I wouldn't mind getting into it a little more and maybe go to a couple events

@grebber1. Would be nice to have a yard I could set a course in. In tend to practice either in the forest, or at nearby sports grounds. Forest is a little tricky as trees are unforgiving obstacles :)

The drones tend to get a little beat up, but this is why they are usually built so tough.

Events are fun. The competitors are usually great (at least here they are). It's unlike most racing sports I have seen in that most want others to do well. Also most clubs/events are not fussed as how skilful you are. As long as you fly sensibly (not endanger others) and respect the rules, you will be most welcome. I find it so much better flying with others than on my own.
  • Stimpy56
    Stimpy56 Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    December 17
    Exercised?: Yes (30 Ellip / 25 tread)
  • zimborunner
    zimborunner Posts: 527 Member
    Options
    December 17
    Exercised:- Yes, treadmill 60 mins
    Calories:- yes
    Track:- Yes
  • 12Sarah2015
    12Sarah2015 Posts: 1,117 Member
    Options
    LesIckaBod wrote: »
    LesIckaBod
    Dec. Week 3
    Previous Weight: 163.1
    Current weight: 163.7

I couldn't sleep a wink last night -- stressed about work and the voices in my head that say I'm not going to get everything done. My weigh-in happened this morning at 4 am, and I'm back down to the grind.

My weight is always different at 4am in the morning. Next week will be better!
  • Colleen790
    Colleen790 Posts: 813 Member
    Options
    December 18
    Exercised. Yes.
    Calories. Yes
    Tracked. Yes
  • grebber1
    Options
    Just sitting here hovering around last week's weight. Been riding even tho I'm in between challenges. Eating has been a lot better lately but feel it needs to be tightened up some.
    I feel OK not losing much this month as its cold and there's always something going on. Not gaining is a win. But still I'm working on dropping. 7 pounds. 7 $hitty pounds is all I need to drop under 300. Would be 120 pound loss too. but darn it if it isn't going without a fight.
  • craigo3154
    Options
    December 18
    Exercised?: Yes. (5km in 39mins - hills)

Work from home today. Walk in after dinner. Light till almost 9:00pm

Wife made pavlova tonight (first time in over a month). As good as always.
  • LesIckaBod
    Options
    ycqojcqk4376.png

Do you have a favorite thread here on MFP? Share the link and let us know why it's your favorite!
  • LesIckaBod
    Options
    Just sitting here hovering around last week's weight. Been riding even tho I'm in between challenges. Eating has been a lot better lately but feel it needs to be tightened up some.
    I feel OK not losing much this month as its cold and there's always something going on. Not gaining is a win. But still I'm working on dropping. 7 pounds. 7 $hitty pounds is all I need to drop under 300. Would be 120 pound loss too. but darn it if it isn't going without a fight.

I hear you about the stall - I'm deep in it myself! This morning I was talking about this to my husband, and I made myself feel a little better by remembering that I've never maintained weight loss through this point in the year before. The fall/winter slog has always done me in.

I know I'm not operating at a deficit right now and that's why I'm not losing. But on the other hand, I'm not counting down days and weeks in my head until I can be "off the diet". I've been able to manage the stress of work and home life and even enjoy some treats while largely holding on to the eating and exercise habits that got me here (I say "largely" because I'm not in a deficit right now).

But yeah, I want to get back into the fight too so I can reach my ultimate goal!
This discussion has been closed.