Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

2019 Run the Year Group

Replies

• BayleighPaws
    BayleighPaws Posts: 24 Member
    Elise4270 wrote: »
    Looking for 3 new members to the team ‘’Run happy’ :)

I expect a bit It more interest from new newbies. Who’s lurking? Are you read to move your feet even 100 miles this year towards a healthier tomorrow you?

I'm lurking!

I'm inept at technology and figuring out forums, but I can run ;-) If anyone still needs a teammate I'm happy to join in
  • Elise4270
    Elise4270 Posts: 8,375 Member
    Looking for 3 new members to the team ‘’Run happy’ :)

I expect a bit It more interest from new newbies. Who’s lurking? Are you read to move your feet even 100 miles this year towards a healthier tomorrow you?

I'm lurking!

I'm inept at technology and figuring out forums, but I can run ;-) If anyone still needs a teammate I'm happy to join in

Haha! Welcome @BayleighPaws ! @donjshaw4870 wants another team mate. Best way to start the year right here!

*did I just hear another lurker say “whew. They got Bayleigh. I’m safe”? Naw... we know your there. I can see your feet. (Like hide an seek games).
  • Elise4270

jct3s091vdqx.jpeg
  • abp1025
    abp1025 Posts: 195 Member
    I got my first run in for the year! Woo Hoo!!
  • abp1025
    I got my first run in for the year! Woo Hoo!!
  • Elise4270
    Yay! @alanpeisakoff ! And a very nice distance I see!
  • Butterchop
    Butterchop Posts: 203 Member
    At least I got something done. Hopefully more miles later today.
  • AmyOutOfControl
    AmyOutOfControl Posts: 1,425 Member
    Happy New Years!

I have someone named Broomy trying to join our team. Is that someone on this thread?
  • Oberon21
    Oberon21 Posts: 13,235 Member
    jct3s091vdqx.jpeg

Thank you!
  • Avidkeo
    Avidkeo Posts: 3,190 Member
    this is going to get really competative isnt it...
  • Elise4270
    Hahaha! I love the meme! I may steal it.
  • shanaber
    shanaber Posts: 6,423 Member
    @butterchop - I have accepted you on our team and your miles show along with @alanpeisakoff. I won't have any running miles probably until Friday. Giving my foot an extra couple of rest days after the pain yesterday.
  • abp1025
    edited January 2019
    Well done @butterchop and welcome aboard!!
  • Mari33a
    Mari33a Posts: 1,219 Member
    Whoop whoop Runderful World. Early days though so won’t say too much!
  • Oberon21
    4 miles in.
  • Oberon21
    Okay, I followed all the teams and my teammates. I'll work on following the other teams later. The site isn't that friendly... I keep getting 'oops...' but it did what I asked...
  • Mari33a
    Mari33a Posts: 1,219 Member
    Oberon21 wrote: »
    Okay, I followed all the teams and my teammates. I'll work on following the other teams later. The site isn't that friendly... I keep getting 'oops...' but it did what I asked...

Hi, Yea same kept happening to me. Maybe site is crashing because so many joined at same time.
  • Becoming_A_Butterfly
    Becoming_A_Butterfly Posts: 2,534 Member
    I likely won't have any miles until this weekend, just the way my schedule is this week, but I will get my miles in, I promise!
  • donjshaw4870
    donjshaw4870 Posts: 14 Member
    10 miles in the bag today.

Still looking for new members for team Run Happy. :D:D:D:D