2019 Run the Year Group

Options

Replies

• workaholic_nurse
    workaholic_nurse Posts: 727 Member
    Options
    Mine usually updates fairly quickly, but sometimes, like the weekend, with so much activity I'm sure it can take a minute.
  • Avidkeo
    Avidkeo Posts: 3,190 Member
    Options
    Mine usually updates fairly quickly, but sometimes, like the weekend, with so much activity I'm sure it can take a minute.

So 4hrs lol.

Snap it's there now!
  • Tramboman
    Tramboman Posts: 2,482 Member
    Options
    Five for Nineteen out of last place!!!!!
  • martaindale
    martaindale Posts: 2,109 Member
    Options
    Tramboman wrote: »

And you pushed us over the 100 mile marker!
  • Tramboman
    Tramboman Posts: 2,482 Member
    Options
    Tramboman wrote: »

And you pushed us over the 100 mile marker!

More of a crawl than a push...
  • Butterchop
    Butterchop Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    Finally got a decent run in. I feel like I'm dragging the team down but I promise it will all up when we get decent weather. I just don't have the clothes for running in the cold nor the budget to purchase them right now.
  • Elise4270
    Elise4270 Posts: 8,375 Member
    Options
    Butterchop wrote: »
    Finally got a decent run in. I feel like I'm dragging the team down but I promise it will all up when we get decent weather. I just don't have the clothes for running in the cold nor the budget to purchase them right now.

I worries. We’re a team.
  • donjshaw4870
    donjshaw4870 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Great to be following you all through the teams. Keep up the good work everyone!
  • workaholic_nurse
    Options
    shanaber wrote: »
    Got my longest run in months. Not as far as I am used to for a long run but I am pleased to be able to run 6 miles again with the only issue tired feet and legs.

All the teams are doing great!!

That's awesome @shanaber so glad you're all healed up!
  • workaholic_nurse
    Options
    My last distance run before my half marathon was last night! I am doing my first half marathon on February 2.

Wish MFP had a love it button <3
  • martaindale
    Options
    My last distance run before my half marathon was last night! I am doing my first half marathon on February 2.

That's awesome! Can't wait to hear how it went.
  • Oberon21
    Oberon21 Posts: 13,235 Member
    Options
    Hi, all, Still lagging. I will catch up before the end of the month. I only had a 2.5 mile run last Saturday. It's been a usual crazy January. Looking forward to spending some time catching up on all the posts this weekend.
  • mwurtzberger
    mwurtzberger Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Anyone know how to NOT include walks on the RTE site?

Sorry to my teammates - we were .2 miles from 200, but I deleted the walks and now we're 4 miles away - maybe I'll feel a good lunch run and get us there!!!
  • martaindale
    Options

Sorry to my teammates - we were .2 miles from 200, but I deleted the walks and now we're 4 miles away - maybe I'll feel a good lunch run and get us there!!!

I do a warmup and cool down walk and I just don't start the tracking on my strava until I start running and turn it off when I stop.
  • mwurtzberger
    mwurtzberger Posts: 22 Member
    edited January 2019
    Options

I do a warmup and cool down walk and I just don't start the tracking on my strava until I start running and turn it off when I stop.

I have it connected to Garmin - I usually split my activities by "run" and "walk" (I walk with my wife - she's not much of a runner) so I was hoping to not have RTE track walks automagically, but it appears that it does. No biggie.

And YES! Got 4.5 miles in over lunch and got the team 200 Badge! WOOT! (although, compared to the team, I'm the 3rd wheel! lol)
  • donjshaw4870
    donjshaw4870 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    No such thing as 3rd wheels in ths game, we are all equals! Without you, we wouldn’t even be winning!