TEAM: The Big Butt Theory (January)

Options

Replies

• HASWLRS
    HASWLRS Posts: 7,997 Member
    Options
    Mini Ultimate Accountability Challenge - January Week #3 (Sun the 13th to Sat the 19th)

Winner's Circle - 6 or 7 days:
    @heaz10 (7) - 11th week IN A ROW in the Winner's Circle!!
    @T34S3l (7) - didn't even attempt last week!!
    @abowersgirl (6) - improved on her Notable Effort
    @brandi_84 (6) - only attempted last week!!
    @GrandmaJackie (6) - 3rd week in a row in the Winner's Circle!!
    @mikea2g (6) - 2nd week in a row in the Winner's Circle!!
    @murdog3t (6) - 3rd week in a row in the Winner's Circle!!
    @PhatStax69 (6) - didn't even attempt last week!!

Notable Effort - 4 or 5 days:
    @Rawrbyn (5) - only attempted last week!!
    @erikNJ (4) - only attempted last week!!
    @swauters (4) - only attempted last week!!

Attempted:
    @karrihowlett (1)
    @pkg1998 (1)

Wow!! What a week while I was mostly gone!! We had eight in the Winner's Circle!! Eight!! I think that may be the most ever that I have seen!! Congratulations to @heaz10, @T34S3l, @abowersgirl, @brandi_84, @GrandmaJackie, @mikea2g, @murdog3t and @PhatStax69!! Heather and T were accountable for ALL SEVEN DAYS!! Well done to all the Winners!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    @mikea2g, if you would like feedback and discussion form others who have dissected and analyzed their numbers from Fitbit, I would suggest posing your question in the forums. I don't think you are going to get much here!
  • abowersgirl
    abowersgirl Posts: 3,409 Member
    Options
    Jan 20

Tracked yes
    Exercise no
    Calories no

Jan 21

Tracked yes
    Calories yes
    Exercise yes

Sunday no
    Monday yes
  • T34S3l
    T34S3l Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Mini challenge 20/1/19

Tracking - Yes
    Under - Yes
    Exercise - No, rest day

21/1/19
    Tracking - Yes
    Under - Yes probably too far under but not hungry
    Exercise - Swimming
    Sorry for late post, it's been super busy!
  • pkg1998
    pkg1998 Posts: 511 Member
    Options
    Mini challenge 1/21/19:

Tracking - yes
    Under - yes
    Exercise - yes ( 35 mins treadmill, 60 mins kickboxing)
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    Good morning, team. Sorry I haven't been here for you as much as I usually am, or as much as I would like. I am a little distracted with preparing for my vacation. We leave for Mexico on Thursday, which turns out to be very timely because of the current deep freeze my part of the world is in! I will be back late on the 31st so I can still close out the month. (The January Challenge has five weeks, ending on February 2nd). I will ask Ashley to enter weights this week while I am gone, unless anyone would like to volunteer to do it. I will do the Mini Challenge results for weeks 4 and 5 when I return.
  • murdog3t
    murdog3t Posts: 2,033 Member
    Options
    January 21
    Tracking: yes
    Calories: yes
    Exercise: yes
    60 min yoga & meditation
    60 cardio
    30 min strength
    Steps: 9732
    Water:96 oz
  • PhatStax69
    PhatStax69 Posts: 41 Member
    edited January 2019
    Options
    Alright guys. Lets set a goal to not be in last place by the end of this month. We can do this.
  • pkg1998
    pkg1998 Posts: 511 Member
    Options
    PhatStax69 wrote: »
    Alright guys. Lets set a goal to not be in last place by the end of this month. We can do this.

Absolutely we can - week 2 was our best week with 44.8 lbs lost. Let's see if we can do it again in weeks 4 & 5!!
  • GrandmaJackie
    GrandmaJackie Posts: 35,899 Member
    Options
    PhatStax69 wrote: »

I’m in, we can do this!
  • erikNJ
    erikNJ Posts: 1,009 Member
    Options
    A little NSV this weekend. Usually if I am getting my picture taken I like to throw on a sweatshirt or flannel, you know, hide the negative parts that I will focus on otherwise. My wife made me take one in a tanktop and I could actually see the progress I have made in the past 12 and 1/2 months. Stomach looked flatter, muscle tone looked more defined
  • karrihowlett
    karrihowlett Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Mini challenge - January 21, 2019

Tracking: Yes
    Under: No (by 56 calories 😫)
    Exercise: Orange Theory 60 minutes
    Water: 7 cups
  • PhatStax69
    PhatStax69 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Jan. 22
    Exercise and Calories are in Check.
    Good habits are forming.
  • T34S3l
    T34S3l Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Daily Challenge 22/1/19

Tracking - Yes
    Under - Yes
    Exercise - Yes, walking today, I've been really achy and my left foot isn't co-operating but I still managed an hour dedicated walking time + work things

Turns out I did post for Sunday, I couldn't find it! Thought I may have been hiding from my rest day! I needed it this week, my poor body is in tatters from Christmas. I'm sure 10lbs should just fall off next week, my muscles are tight, probably from stress more than anything but I'm not stress eating, as I usualy would. The temptation was MASSIVE today, embarrased myself infront of ~100 people, went to the coffee shop and didn't get any food, just a black coffee. I can do this and I will. I'm sure my attitude has changed already, as before, I would have said "forget it!" and binged, however, today, I kept that bigger picture in my mind (I have to start a new job in September and I need to be the best person I can possibly be at that time). It's about the long term goals here, not the short term stuffing down of guilt into my already inflated abdomen.

• swauters
    swauters Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    @HASWLRS I sent you a message
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    swauters wrote: »
    @HASWLRS I sent you a message

I sent you a message, @swauters. Did you get it?
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    Sara brings up a good point. If at any time you would like to private message me, post in this thread that you have done so. I will not get the message until I message you back and complete the loop, or unless we are "friends" on MFP.
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    Missing weights from January Week #3

@mommy2ajs, @akwilliams1085 and @khadl07
  • ForLangston
    ForLangston Posts: 990 Member
    Options
    1/22
    Tuesday: Tracking, Calories, and Exercise Yes. Did Taebo and walking 13,050 steps :)
This discussion has been closed.