TEAM: The Slimsons (January)

Options

Replies

• Beckymomof3girls
    Beckymomof3girls Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Daily Post- Sunday

Track: no
    Calories: probably over (went out for brunch)
    Exercise: yes - ran/walked 2 miles

One calorie free food.... probably the entire Indian lunch buffet, lol. And saag paneer if I had to pick one dish.

After today, I’m committing to be consistent with tracking, even if we go out to eat.
  • IanMoone30
    IanMoone30 Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    Track yes
    Calories over
    Exercise no

Question of the week
    The food I wish was calories free would be bread
  • batgirl140
    batgirl140 Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    Daily Post- Sunday

One calorie free food.... probably the entire Indian lunch buffet, lol. And saag paneer if I had to pick one dish.

After today, I’m committing to be consistent with tracking, even if we go out to eat.

I’ve found before that tracking and posting my food diary no matter what’s on it really helps keep me accountable. A lot. My diary is open to my friends to see.
  • AB0215
    AB0215 Posts: 7,141 Member
    Options
    gjaholy33 wrote: »
    Daily Post Sunday

Track yes
    Calories yes under
    Exercise yes Cooking and Cleaning
    Water 75oz
    Goals/comments
    I accomplished something that we take for granted. . .I put my shower chair in the kitchen and was able to cook a week's worth of chili and clean up as well cause YOU KNOW I MADE A MESS😅😅 YAY! SO PROUD OF ME!

@gjaholy33 AWESOME! That's so great!
  • CindyJNC1963
    CindyJNC1963 Posts: 895 Member
    Options
    AB0215 wrote: »
    The only thing I truly miss: Dr. Pepper
    If they ever come up with a sugar substitute that doesn't taste awful I will be so happy.

@CindyJNC1963 I just drink Diet Dr Pepper, it's my one thing. It's like a treat and while not the best ingredients, it is still 0 calories.
    And as for Sugar Substitutes, I like Erythritol (and one of the brand names is Swerve)

Diet Dr. Pepper tastes terrible to me......that aftertaste...yuck. Plus aspartame gives me headaches.

• Safari_Gal
    Safari_Gal Posts: 888 Member
    Options
    Hi Slimsons

Happy Sunday!
    Daily stats:
    Tracked - yes
    Calories - over
    Exercise- 45 min Madonna themed spin class!

• CindyJNC1963
    Options
    SLIMn2016 wrote: »
    AB0215 wrote: »
    Question of the Week:
    If you could have ONE food calorie free for the rest of your life, what would you choose?

For me: Definitely Pizza.

The only thing I truly miss: Dr. Pepper
    If they ever come up with a sugar substitute that doesn't taste awful I will be so happy.

You need to try Dr. Zevia!!! Not an exact match ---but pretty good stuff

It's made with stevia.....that has a bad aftertaste to me.

• CindyJNC1963
    Options
    Daily Post: January 6th

Track: Yes
    Calories under goal: Yes
    Exercise: Yes, 47 minutes on the stationary bike (11.2 miles)

I have a hard time eating vegetables so I tried something new today ....Cauliflower Fries. They were really good. I also bought some Broccoli Tots at the store.
  • AB0215
    Options
    Daily Post (Sunday)

Calories: Yes
    Exercise:Yes, 30 mins elliptical, 30 mins treadmill

Comments: Good day, got a lot of food prep done, and on that note, not a fan of de-boning and de-skinning chicken thighs, good thing I got around to sharpening my chef's knife last week. Caught up a lot of chores too.
    Tomorrow starts Week 3 of my training cycle and it just gets heavier, so looking forward to that.
  • BreanaRenae
    BreanaRenae Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Daily Post (Sunday)

Calories: Yes
    Exercise:Yes, 60 min OTF and 30 min walking

Comments: Good day overall. I got a workout in and walking. I was able to track my food and stay under calorie intake. I have been struggling in life and haven’t posted in a couple of weeks. My goal this week is to post daily and continue to track my food intake. We can do this!
  • Beckymomof3girls
    Beckymomof3girls Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    batgirl140 wrote: »
    Daily Post- Sunday

I’ve found before that tracking and posting my food diary no matter what’s on it really helps keep me accountable. A lot. My diary is open to my friends to see.

That’s where I run into trouble. If I know I’m going to be over, I don’t track. But then I don’t have a complete picture of what’s going on with my eating habits. I think posting no matter what will help hold me accountable also.

• SaletaS
    SaletaS Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    SLIMn2016 wrote: »
    Username: SLIMn2016
    Daily post: Sunday, January 6th

Tracking: Yes
    Calories: Yes, under
    Exercise: Yes, 60 min Body Pump & 60 min Zumba

TOM is dictating my diet this weekend---UGH :s:(:/ it's been non-stop chocolate and chips over here---not a good day, but at least I was under calories bc I went to the gym, but that and this head cold has me off track this weekend. Hoping tomorrow I can turn the corner and get it under control again.
    First off GREAT day. Are you a member of the Y? Those were my favorite classes there.

Who or what is TOM? I keep seeing you mention it/him. Lol
  • SaletaS
    SaletaS Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Sunday 1/6/2019
    Calories: under
    Exercise: yes, found a new love for the stationary bike.
  • vicky2767
    vicky2767 Posts: 2,472 Member
    Options
    gjaholy33 wrote: »
    Username gjaholy33
    Weigh in day Wednesday
    Week 1 January (SO LATE)

PW: 504.9 on 12/20/18
    CW: 501.2

Daily Post (Saturday)

Track yes
    Calories yes under
    Water 82oz
    Exercise no
    Goals/comment:

Still shy of 400's but at least I went down over the holidays and celebrating my birthday so that's good.

Sorry guys I was in too much pain to get on the scale yesterday after that long trip home and because of a glitch in switching my insurance I have no help at home right now.

So today I ordered my groceries with AmazonFresh which is sitting in the living room waiting to get unpack and I'm going to try and cook me some chili that I could pop in the microwave when I get hungry. That is my goal for today.

How is Amazon fresh?
  • AB0215
    Options
    SaletaS wrote: »

Who or what is TOM? I keep seeing you mention it/him. Lol
    TOM=Time of the month
  • AB0215
    Options
  • AB0215
    Options
    CindyJNC1963

Week #2

Original starting weight: 273

PW: 238.7
    CW: 235.2

Yay....3.5 lbs lost!! Made up for not losing last much week. More than 1/4 of the way to my goal.

@CindyJNC1963 AWESOME JOB!
  • Ver9nika
    Ver9nika Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Daily post: 06.01
    Track: yes
    Calories: yes
    Exercise: none

It was nice and lazy Sunday :)
This discussion has been closed.