Replies

• Ver9nika
    Ver9nika Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Daily post: 08.01
    Track: yes
    Calories: yes
    Exercise: ca 3.3km walking

Should've walk more, but my knee started to hurt a little :# one more reason to lose weight B)
  • IanMoone30
    IanMoone30 Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    Track yes
    Calories over
    Exercise no
    Can’t seem not to go over my calories
  • CindyJNC1963
    CindyJNC1963 Posts: 895 Member
    Options
    Daily Post: January 8th

Track: Yes
    Calories under goal: Yes
    Exercise: Yes, 47 minutes on the stationary bike (11.2 miles) + 3,500 steps walking at work (toooo many meetings)

• batgirl140
    batgirl140 Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    IanMoone30 wrote: »
    Track yes
    Calories over
    Exercise no

You’ll get there!! Just one day of 100% effort of not going over, you’ll see that you can do it!!

• Beckymomof3girls
    Beckymomof3girls Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Daily post - Tuesday

Calories: over by 7
    Exercise: yes - ran/walked 1 mile with baby in jogging stroller and 3 year old on scooter and did 1/2 hour parent tot swim lessons
  • AB0215
    AB0215 Posts: 7,141 Member
    Options
    mg07030 wrote: »
    Think tomorrow may be a rest day. Back to cardio on Thursday. The fire alarm went off during class today. That was interesting- we left and then came back and finished class. Keep on pedaling right?!

Goal - Keep positive and seize the days! This week starts the high season at work. I’ll have to stay disciplined to see all my goals through. Thanks for being so inspiring and supportive!

@mg07030 That would seem a little like a momentum killer...on the other hand, could make you want to come back and push harder for missing a little....anyways, good job!!

SLIMn2016 wrote: »
    Still sick---BLEH! This week is NOT good over here. Probably will take tomorrow off bc I'm really not well and need the rest day.

(I'm such a "Debbie Downer" :D:s )

Good to see you all here working hard! :)o:)
    <3<3 HAPPY TUESDAY! <3<3
    SLIMn2016 wrote: »
    Ashley that quote is great! Love that---it is so true! When I think back to my unhealthiest days--- and think of the daily changes that I've made... so many!

I really needed that today, being sick get's me down, and can make me lose confidence a lot. That quote you posted made me think back --and realize how much progress I've accomplished in 3 years---thank you much! You are such a great motivator ! :)
    @SLIMn2016 On days that I don't feel good, I get up and drag myself through a workout, I may not lift as heavy or go has hard on cardio, but it usually helps me to feel better, and I realize that not everyone is like me, but you know your body, and rest isn't a bad idea either...

And I love that quote too, it goes along with another favorite of mine...something along the lines of you are the sum of your successes (or failures)...

And thank you, it's a little weird for me to think of things like that, I was always introverted, never wanted anything do to do with other humans and I most certainly did not share anything about my life....but I think this group has really changed me, and so much for the better, I love this group, and the friends I've made along the way. I think I'd still be lost in life (and much fatter) without you guys :smile:
  • AB0215
    edited January 2019
    Options
    batgirl140 wrote: »
    Daily post Jan 8
    Batgirl140

Calories: Under
    Exercise: No

Woke up with a sore hip so thought I’d not aggravate it. Would like to ride my bike tomorrow. Too many snacks today, under calorie but over salt. Better tomorrow!!

@batgirl140 I hurt my hip late 2017 exercising, tried to increase my cardio, and twisted my hip over the course of 6-8 weeks of trying to run, which is crazy considering I weight train as hard as I do, had to get it realigned, but the thing that helps me now is stretching, something you may want to look into since you're probably doing something like I did, increasing your activity....
    And as for your salt, it IS a mineral the body needs, and recently I read an article written by a doctor who suggested it's hard to consume too much sodium that your body won't use or flush with water consumption, so that's something to think about....
  • AB0215
    Options
    IanMoone30 wrote: »
    Track yes
    Calories over
    Exercise no

@IanMoone30 It is extremely difficult in the beginning of calorie restriction, I've found I'm most successful when I track what I eat before I eat it and get in a routine, doing roughly the same things at the same time every day, like breakfast at 9, dinner at 6, and telling myself no food after dinner, etc, going to bed at the same time everyday...and it's taken me a while to get into this routine, but as long as I'm close to it, I'm successful...
  • batgirl140
    batgirl140 Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    AB0215 wrote: »

@batgirl140 I hurt my hip late 2017 exercising, tried to increase my cardio, and twisted my hip over the course of 6-8 weeks of trying to run, which is crazy considering I weight train as hard as I do, had to get it realigned, but the thing that helps me now is stretching, something you may want to look into since you're probably doing something like I did, increasing your activity....
    And as for your salt, it IS a mineral the body needs, and recently I read an article written by a doctor who suggested it's hard to consume too much sodium that your body won't use or flush with water consumption, so that's something to think about....

@AB0215 I do need to incorporate stretching. I enjoy it. I’m not going to increase my activity but try to continue what I’ve been doing. See how it goes. As far as salt I do have to watch, my legs and feet swell. Need to better my circulation then I won’t have to worry so much. 😊
  • kathleenford04
    kathleenford04 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Daily Post Jan 8

Track: no
    Calories: over, I’m sure
    Exercise: house cleaning and 20min walk

My husband is having his tonsils removed tomorrow and it’s a rough 2 week recovery for adults. I’ve been anxious about it and going crazy cleaning the house so I feel more prepared. I’ve found it hard to focus my energy on eating at a deficit. I hope I can get back to it shortly.
  • AB0215
    edited January 2019
    Options
    Daily Post (Tuesday)

Calories: Yes
    Exercise:Yes, 77 mins weight training, 15 mins treadmill, 15 mins elliptical

Comments: Today was a very good day. Made low carb sesame chicken with cauliflower rice for dinner, and I was impressed with how that turned out. I improvised on the recipe, didn't fry the chicken in oil, not that the coconut oil would have been too bad, but I used my air fryer instead...and that worked reaaaallly well....so I'll take that.
  • AB0215
    edited January 2019
    Options

@AB0215 I do need to incorporate stretching. I enjoy it. I’m not going to increase my activity but try to continue what I’ve been doing. See how it goes. As far as salt I do have to watch, my legs and feet swell. Need to better my circulation then I won’t have to worry so much. 😊

@batgirl140 That makes sense. I do know that one of the best ways to combat excess salt intake, is extra water, so it could help to drink more water if you over consume your salt....flush it out maybe...
    And supposedly stretching (and yoga) and exercise, cardio and weight training can help to improve circulation, so I think you're doing great and you'll be improving your overall health in no time :smile:
  • AB0215
    Options

My husband is having his tonsils removed tomorrow and it’s a rough 2 week recovery for adults. I’ve been anxious about it and going crazy cleaning the house so I feel more prepared. I’ve found it hard to focus my energy on eating at a deficit. I hope I can get back to it shortly.
    @kathleenford04 That IS rough, hang in there. Remember that you do need to take care of yourself to take care of others! So don't forget you while you're helping your hubby recover!
  • catvlmack
    catvlmack Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    Daily Post Jan 8

Calories: over,
    Exercise: 11000 steps

Didn’t sleep well, and tiredness always makes me over eat, also had stressful conversation with energy provider. But thankfully my deficit from the day before balanced it all out. Hoping for a happier Wednesday.
  • Bm00re2u
    Bm00re2u Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    Daily Post (Tuesday)

Calories: Yes
    Exercise: 90 minutes of cleaning. Trying to reorganize. My job is collecting items for a foster home that provides foster children moving into adulthood/living on their own with things they may need (clothes, furniture, appliances, etc.) so I'm donating some things.
  • rawrxamberx
    rawrxamberx Posts: 646 Member
    Options
    AB0215 wrote: »
    Question of the Week:
    If you could have ONE food calorie free for the rest of your life, what would you choose?

For me: Definitely Pizza.

For me it’s either pizza or tacos. I enjoy both and I can easily over indulge in both lol but if one or the other was calorie free I’d be happy :)
  • AB0215
    Options
    Happy Wednesday!!

Today's Weigh ins:
    @kazunomiya

Weigh ins still missing:
    @kearyandjessy
    @acabine
    @gjaholy33
  • AB0215