• digger61
    digger61 Posts: 3,830 Member
    Options
    Ver9nika wrote: »
    Daily post: 09.01
    Track: yes
    Calories: over :(
    Exercise: no

I had cravings, it was too cold to go aqua aerobics and my knees are still sore, so I didn't even go for a walk :#

I was watching dr Now and people, who weight 600lbs. I relate so much with them and have fear to gain same amount: I also have cravings I often give into. I don't want to walk as my knees hurt... It's so easy to gain and so hard to lose pounds... :'(

Most of us give in to cravings but one day does not us. We can be strong together. Iknow knees pain is the worst before I had both me knees replaced I could not hardly walk. Hope they get better some. I found that water aerobics worked great and was easy on my knees
  • AB0215
    AB0215 Posts: 7,141 Member
    edited January 2019
    Options
    tinak33 wrote: »
    Username: tinak33
    Weigh in week: January Week 2
    Weigh in day: Thursday
    Previous Weight: 166.7
    Current Weight: 163.0

Lost my water weight, and getting back on track! I want to be touching into the 150s by the end of this month!

@tinak33, that is my goal too, well I really want to be touching 150's this week, but mother nature currently is having other plans for me, so it might have to be next week. You are rocking it though, you will be there soon!!
  • tinak33
    tinak33 Posts: 9,883 Member
    edited January 2019
    Options
    AB0215 wrote: »
    Username: tinak33
    Weigh in week: January Week 2
    Weigh in day: Thursday
    Previous Weight: 166.7
    Current Weight: 163.0

Lost my water weight, and getting back on track! I want to be touching into the 150s by the end of this month!

@tinak33, that is my goal too, well I really want to be touching 150 this week, but mother nature may be having other plans for me, so it might have to be next week. You are rocking it though, you will be there soon!!

We can get there together. haha
    Deadline end of the month to be in the 150s. Where, is left to be seen. But definitely in the 150s!! We can do it!

l1qxhyrfni53.gif
  • AB0215
    Options
    @digger61 It's looking like Saturday it will be my turn to get exercise by shoveling snow....they're talking like we're going to get somewhere in the ballpark of 5-7 inches of snow, but it's only Thursday and they'll change their minds a couple more times before it gets here anyway so we will see.
  • AB0215
    edited January 2019
    Options

Deadline end of the month to be in the 150s. Where, is left to be seen. But definitely in the 150s!! We can do it!
    @tinak33 Well I've set out a semi-aggressive plan that says I need to lose 1.4 lbs a week to make my goal of 141 by May, so really if I want to achieve my goal, it's do or die...and I want to achieve my goal, because I want to compete in that weight class this summer and I also want to be able to do a stupid pull up and losing that weight will make it soooo much easier...
  • tinak33
    tinak33 Posts: 9,883 Member
    Options

@tinak33 Well I've set out a semi-aggressive plan that says I need to lose 1.4 lbs a week to make my goal of 141 by May, so really if I want to achieve my goal, it's do or die...and I want to achieve my goal, because I want to compete in that weight class this summer and I also want to be able to do a stupid pull up and losing that weight will make it soooo much easier...

Excellent goals.
    141 by May! That's awesome. I am hoping and planning on hitting my final weight goal this year. I set it for 135, but I am good with 135-140 range. It's the lowest I usually get and I am very comfortable there.

Also, I have never been able to do a pull up.... hahaha I am sure you will be able to do it! You are strong!
  • AB0215
    edited January 2019
    Options
    Excellent goals.
    141 by May! That's awesome. I am hoping and planning on hitting my final weight goal this year. I set it for 135, but I am good with 135-140 range. It's the lowest I usually get and I am very comfortable there.

Also, I have never been able to do a pull up.... hahaha I am sure you will be able to do it! You are strong!

@tinak33 I'm really not far off on that, a little more specific training with the weight loss and I'll be there. I can do pushups (and not the girl ones) and I remember how freaking excited I was when that happened...
    And as for my weight, that may not be where I wind up, that's just where I THINK I will wind up, I am pretty short and I may wind up being able to go lower, which would be ok, I am also pretty strong, so I might not be able to go too much lower....either way 141 is really my goal for now. I'll decide if that's the final goal WHEN I get there. However, it's really crazy to think I'm really only a few months away from what might be my goal weight....which would be right at 100 lbs lost. Crazy to think I was carrying around an extra 100 lbs every day...
  • CindyJNC1963
    CindyJNC1963 Posts: 895 Member
    Options

I had cravings, it was too cold to go aqua aerobics and my knees are still sore, so I didn't even go for a walk :#

I was watching dr Now and people, who weight 600lbs. I relate so much with them and have fear to gain same amount: I also have cravings I often give into. I don't want to walk as my knees hurt... It's so easy to gain and so hard to lose pounds... :'(

I just love Dr. Now. He tells it like it is. I'm glad the new season has started back up. I have been binge watching the spin off: My 600 Lb-Life: Skin Tight. Yikes....that show is scary. THOSE are the people I feel sorry for.

You can do it. Just keep journaling and working hard. Don't give up!! I have a recumbent bike because of my back, which often hurts. Is there some other type of exercise you can do?
  • AB0215
    edited January 2019
    Options

I just love Dr. Now. He tells it like it is. I'm glad the new season has started back up. I have been binge watching the spin off: My 600 Lb-Life: Skin Tight. Yikes....that show is scary. THOSE are the people I feel sorry for.

You can do it. Just keep journaling and working hard. Don't give up!! I have a recumbent bike because of my back, which often hurts. Is there some other type of exercise you can do?

@CindyJNC1963 I've never seen that show before...so I was looking him up and I actually like what he tells his patients pre-op. He tells them that it's a lifestyle change needed to achieve the weight loss, even with surgery, and he gives them a list of foods to avoid and I was pleasantly surprised at this list. It lists all high sugar foods, cereals, fruit juices, sugar, sodas, pastas, and high sugar fruits, etc, which is exactly right, because they're empty calories... And it's awesome that he's pointing out they need to make the changes BEFORE they're cleared for any surgery...So good for him!
  • CindyJNC1963
    Options

@CindyJNC1963 I've never seen that show before...so I was looking him up and I actually like what he tells his patients pre-op. He tells them that it's a lifestyle change needed to achieve the weight loss, even with surgery, and he gives them a list of foods to avoid and I was pleasantly surprised at this list. It lists all high sugar foods, which is exactly right. And it's awesome that he's pointing out they need to make the changes BEFORE they're cleared for any surgery...So good for him!

If you watch the very earliest episodes he didn't make people lose weight pre-op...so I'm guessing that he learned from his mistakes. I don't agree 100% with everything in the show but he totally lays it on the line with his patients. And you can tell that he truly cares about people. On one show he was really angry about how the average weight loss physician just refuses to deal with the 500+ pound patients...just giving them pain killers to get rid of them. This then gives them two life threatening health issues. Some people just expect him to perform miracles without doing any actual work themselves....and it doesn't work like that. I love the ones that work hard and find success.
  • i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR
    i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR Posts: 3,308 Member
    Options

I watch Dr. Now at night sometimes if I can't sleep---I find the people on that show very inspiring---they have such a tough, long, scary process to follow--- and seeing them conquer their food addictions is great motivation. If they can do it we can do it! We all have bad days, so don't punish yourself, tomorrow is fresh start, and it's all about not giving up---so far you have been doing AHHHHMAZING!!! :)
  • i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR
    i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR Posts: 3,308 Member
    Options
    Username: SLIMn2016
    Daily post: Thursday, January 10th

Tracking: Yes
    Calories: Yes, under
    Exercise: Yes, Walking, Body Pump, Stair Climber & Arc Training
  • batgirl140
    batgirl140 Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    Daily post Jan 10
    Username: Batgirl140

Track: Yes
    Calories: Under
    Exercise: a little

Did a little cardio today. Did well with my food. Hoping for a good number tomorrow.

• AB0215
    Options
    Daily Post (Thursday)

Track: Yes
    Calories: Yes
    Exercise:Yes, 65 mins weight training
  • CindyJNC1963
    Options
    Daily Post: January 10th

Track:
    Yes
    Calories under goal: Yes
    Exercise: Yes, 47 minutes on the stationary bike (11 miles) + 5,000 steps walking at work

I really struggled with hunger today. I didn't give in and stayed under my goal but it was tough. I don't think I've been getting enough protein lately so I need to do a better job.
  • vicky2767
    vicky2767 Posts: 2,472 Member
    Options
    Daily check in
    Tracked yes
    Calories over
    Exercised yes 1 hour on the elliptical
This discussion has been closed.