• CindyJNC1963
    CindyJNC1963 Posts: 895 Member
    Options
    kazunomiya wrote: »
    Tuesday 1/15
    Calories under
    Track yes
    Exercise yes 30 minutes of cardio workout

Last year I saw a beautiful coat at Target. It was deeply discounted. I loved it but it don't for me in the arms area well. I knew I was staring my journey that year so I wanted to lose enough weight sure the winter to wear it. Well today was that day! It fits perfectly in that area. Now the bottom is rather roomy! I love it!

That's awesome!! It makes all of your hard work feel worthwhile.

• vicky2767
    vicky2767 Posts: 2,472 Member
    Options
    AB0215 wrote: »
    Daily Post (Tuesday)

Track: Yes
    Calories: Yes
    Exercise:Yes, 10 mins treadmill, 15 mins elliptical, 68 mins weight training

Comments: So, a victory today. I was working on my Snatches with my trainer today and I noticed a woman staring at me, not that it's uncommon, people stare at me a lot. But she walked over to me and she goes, I'm sorry to interrupt, but you are awesome, just awesome. Turns out, she was training with another trainer and apparently he asked her if she understood what she was doing and she goes, oh I don't know I'm too busy watching her, she's amazing...So that's a pretty huge confidence boost...and my trainer wants to add me to his instagram story, so I guess I'm doing good, now to shed some more lbs :smile:

And HUGE NSV...today I got new jammies (aka work clothes lol) and I bought a medium..

Awesome
  • vicky2767
    Options
    Tuesday 1/15
    Calories under
    Track yes

Last year I saw a beautiful coat at Target. It was deeply discounted. I loved it but it don't for me in the arms area well. I knew I was staring my journey that year so I wanted to lose enough weight sure the winter to wear it. Well today was that day! It fits perfectly in that area. Now the bottom is rather roomy! I love it!
    Awesome!!!
    Kazunomiya
    January week 3
    PW 337.4
    CW 333.8

(fluctuations suck... yesterday it was 332.8! Eh but I'm not going to let that get me down. I still lost so, yay!)
    Great loss
    SLIMn2016 wrote: »
    Daily Post: Thursday, January 16th

Calories: Yes, OMAD day
    Exercise: No (Rest day)

I ended up doing OMAD today---I was too busy to stop and eat.... and had to eat dinner early bc I'm leaving again at 5:30 until 8PM--- crazy day!

What is OMAD?
  • vicky2767
    Options
    Great job today everyone.
  • AB0215
    AB0215 Posts: 7,141 Member
    Options
    @vicky2767 OMAD is One Meal A Day
  • IanMoone30
    IanMoone30 Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    Track yes
    Calories under by 2
    Exercise no
  • AB0215
    Options
    Daily Post (Wednesday)

Exercise:Yes, 30 mins treadmill, 30 mins elliptical
  • batgirl140
    batgirl140 Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    Daily check in Jan 16

Calories: Under
    Exercise: No

Exercise tomorrow!
  • CindyJNC1963
    CindyJNC1963 Posts: 895 Member
    Options
    Daily Post: January 16th

Calories under goal: Yes
    Exercise: 50 minutes on the stationary bike - 11.9 miles + 7,200 steps at work

Comments: I will be moving a new office building in 10 days and I went to see my new space today. The building is huge and I got sooo lost....I ended up walking over 5000 steps trying to get out of the building....so no problem with steps today. :) I did have a fun NSV today. One of the reasons I decided to lose weight is because I couldn't keep up with my co-workers on a business trip in Oct. We had to walk everywhere and I was huffing and puffing trying to keep up. Well, today when I was was walking with one of my co-workers in the new building they asked ME to slow down. It made me feel really good.

• gjaholy33
    gjaholy33 Posts: 2,626 Member
    Options
    Daily Post: January 16th

Calories under goal: Yes
    Exercise: 50 minutes on the stationary bike - 11.9 miles + 7,200 steps at work

Comments: I will be moving a new office building in 10 days and I went to see my new space today. The building is huge and I got sooo lost....I ended up walking over 5000 steps trying to get out of the building....so no problem with steps today. :) I did have a fun NSV today. One of the reasons I decided to lose weight is because I couldn't keep up with my co-workers on a business trip in Oct. We had to walk everywhere and I was huffing and puffing trying to keep up. Well, today when I was was walking with one of my co-workers in the new building they asked ME to slow down. It made me feel really good.

Awww that is an awesome NSV I can't wait to have a testimonial like that CONGRATS
  • gjaholy33
    Options
    Tuesday 1/15
    Calories under
    Track yes

Another excellent testimonial for a NSV for our team CONGRATS
  • digger61
    digger61 Posts: 3,818 Member
    Options
    gemwolf110 wrote: »
    Tuesday Jan 15th

Tracked- Yes
    Calories- Yes
    Exercise- 45 minute walk outside

Starting this year off strong!

great day way to go
  • gjaholy33
    Options
    Wednesday January 16
    Tracked yeah
    under yeah
    Exercise 30 minutes of cardio workout

I did the OMAD today! I had to...haha. With this cold weather I was craving some ramen and takoyaki. So after my doctor's appointment I got spicy garlic pork tonkatsu ramen. The tough thing was that there are no calories listed so I researched what the calories are usually for the dish which was anywhere from 600 to 1200 (what a wide range! 😖). I went ahead and estimated it to be 1000. I ate it at lunch and I am still really full. I should okay until tomorrow! I told my doctor of my plan for my meal today and she thought it was great. I am not depriving myself of the foods I love but am being conscious of the choices and building the foods that are more calorie dense in such a way that I still am in target for the day. If I get hungry I have a salad that is only 30 calories and that will fill me up but I don't think I will need it. I don't like to eat dressing with my salad, just a squirt of lemon. My doctor was so happy with my lose! I lost 11.6 pounds since I saw her last month. I will see her again in 3 months, in April. I can't wait to see how things will be then!

What another great testimonial on weight loss journey even though you have been successful and dropping those pounds you also have the NSV of realizing not to deprive yourself on this journey and br mindful of the portion size
  • gjaholy33
    Options
    Username gjaholy33
    Week January Week 3
    Weigh in Day Wednesday

PW: 500.5lbs
    CW: 508.6lbs

Daily Post (today)

Track yes
    Calories yes under
    Water 115oz
    Exercise no
    Goals/comments

So big disappointment for me but I am thankful for this team cause I'm constantly being encouraged despite my lack of progress as I keep going up and down whenever I'm close to hitting the 400s
    But my NSV testimonial is that I've been keeping my portions smaller and faithfully making my protein smoothies for the last 4 days so at least I have breakfast although my nutritionist does not agree with my breakfast choice but I told her it's either that on nothing.
  • Safari_Gal
    Safari_Gal Posts: 888 Member
    Options
    Hi y’all
    Daily stats

Tracked - yes
    Cals - under
    Exercise - no :(

Goal - to get through this work week successfully and unscathed!
  • Bm00re2u
    Bm00re2u Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    Daily Post (Wednesday)

Exercise: Yes
  • AB0215
    Options
    Happy Thursday!

Today's lone weigher: