Replies

• ssssanaaaa
    ssssanaaaa Posts: 567 Member
    Options
    Daily Post: Thursday
    Track: Yes
    Calories: Yes!
    Exercise: No. But will today.

Comments: Definitely sure of my deficit this time. I've been doing pretty well. Happy with myself. Just gotta keep chugging through.
  • Safari_Gal
    Safari_Gal Posts: 888 Member
    Options
    Hi All!
    Working all night- ate before work and that’s it!
    Daily stats: Fri- Jan 11
    Tracked- yes
    Calories - under
    Exercise- no gym, nothing major- just running around on my feet all day. (In heels lol)

Hope to produce a loss tomorrow on weigh in day. 🙌🏻
  • Ver9nika
    Ver9nika Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    catvlmack wrote: »
    Calories: No
    Exercise: 20,000 steps, but chocolates got the better of me. I feel like crap though and my depression and anxiety are through the roof, so I need to get it under control.

20000 steps!! :o You should be proud <3
  • i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR
    i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR Posts: 3,308 Member
    Options
    Ver9nika wrote: »
    Hi, team Slimsons!

Username: Ver9nika
    Week: January Week 2
    PW = 250.9
    CW= 247.8

Daily post: 10.01
    Track: yes
    Calories: yes
    Exercise: no

I was so lazy yesterday: went to gym and instead of training, I sat in Jacuzzi and watched other people doing aerobics :#o:)>:):D:D;) But today, after reading your feedback, I've got back on track and went for 9km walk

You're so motivational and inspirational. Special thanks for support to @digger61 @CindyJNC1963 @SLIMn2016 @vicky2767 :)

WOW you did awesome!! WTG getting back at it--- btw: my gym doesn't have a jacuzzi, but I think there would defo be days that I'd wallow in it--LOL :D:D

Exercise: 20,000 steps, but chocolates got the better of me. I feel like crap though and my depression and anxiety are through the roof, so I need to get it under control.

20K steps is phenomenal !!!--chocolate gets me too---darn it---if not for chocolate I think I'd be at goal already-- :D:D:#:D
  • i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR
    i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR Posts: 3,308 Member
    Options
    Daily Post: Friday, January 11th

Calories: Yes, under
    Exercise: Yes, Body Pump Xpress, CXWorks & Inclined Treadmill Walk

o:) Keep going team! WE GOT THIZZZZZ!!!!
    HAPPY WEEKEND ALL!!! :)B)<3
  • CindyJNC1963
    CindyJNC1963 Posts: 895 Member
    Options
    Daily Post: January 11th

Calories under goal: Yes
    Exercise: No, scheduled rest day
  • batgirl140
    batgirl140 Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    Daily check in Jan 11
    Username Batgirl140

Calories: Under
    Exercise: Yes, 37 min on the treadmill, 1.75 mi

And I’m treating myself to a little ice cream! All the numbers will still look good for the day so I’m doing it! Little Friday, weigh in day treat!

• Beckymomof3girls
    Beckymomof3girls Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Daily post - Friday

Super wet slushy snow interfered with my plan to run today. Will hopefully make up for it tomorrow.
  • AB0215
    AB0215 Posts: 7,141 Member
    edited January 2019
    Options
    Daily Post (Friday)

Calories: Yes, fasting
    Exercise:Yes, 60 mins weight training

Comments: Well, it looks like they're original snow estimate of 5-7 inches was wrong. We have 7 inches already and still 24 hours of snow in the forecast and could get another 12 inches. It's pretty crazy. I cancelled my trainer appointment because I didn't want to deal with the snow, guess it's a good thing I have a gym at home :smile: It's looking like we will be snowed in for a few days. Guess I'll make some low carb french toast in the morning :wink:

We actually haven't seen snow like this in my lifetime...
  • Bm00re2u
    Bm00re2u Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    Daily Post (Thursday)

Calories: no
    Exercise: 30 minute walk
  • Bm00re2u
    Bm00re2u Posts: 426 Member
    edited January 2019
    Options
    Daily Post (Friday)

Track: no
    Calories: ?
    Exercise: no, not feeling well. Hoping to feel better soon and get back on track.
  • AB0215
    Options
  • AB0215
    Options
    Username; rawrxamberx
    Week; Jan. Week 2
    Previous weight; 317.4
    Current weight; 319.4

This week was probably the toughest week ever!! But now I need to kick it in high gear and focus. I’m not giving up !! Like I usually do when I see a gain.

@rawrxamberx We all have tough weeks, it happens! Remember it's what you do next that matters!
  • AB0215
    edited January 2019
    Options
    Daily post: 11.01
    Exercise: yes

I had party last night with alcohol and I managed to stay within my calory limit. I'm very proud o:)

Today is my sister's birthday, weekly cheat meal is planned there B)

@Ver9nika Awesome job staying under calories! And have fun with your sister!
  • vicky2767
    vicky2767 Posts: 2,472 Member
    Options
    walk4today wrote: »
    Username: walk4today
    Weigh in week: January week 2
    Weigh in day: Saturday
    PW: 242
    CW 241

I'm new to MFP and still testing the boundaries of my calories/day and seeing how important exercising will be to getting the momentum going. Trying to lose 1 lb/week and be under 200 by next New Year's. Finally lost a pound this week!
    Nice loss and a great goal for the year. You got this !!!!!!!
    gjaholy33 wrote: »
    Username gjaholy33
    Weigh in day Wednesday
    Week January Week 2

PW: 501.2lbs
    CW: 500.5lbs

Daily Post Wednesday

Track yes
    Calories yes under
    Exercise yes cleaning 35min
    Water 99oz
    Goals/comments

It's been an extremely trying week and just praying for strength to make me a little bit stronger but I'm glad I didn't gain this week
    Nice loss!!!
    SLIMn2016 wrote: »
    Username SLIMn2016
    Weigh in day: Friday
    Week January Week 2

PW: 158.5
    CW: 157.2
    Great job!
    Kathleenford04
    Weigh in day: Friday
    Jan Week 2
    PW:168
    CW:168.2

I’m relieved to see I didn’t really gain considering I haven’t been tracking much or exercising much. My husband is recovering from a tonsillectomy which has thrown my schedule for a loop. I think I need to give myself some grace and focus on maintaining until I have the space to push myself harder.
    Yes, give yourself some grace.
    Weekly Weigh in:
    Username: CourtneyLomonaco
    PW: 151
    CW: 150.2
    Nice loss.
    batgirl140 wrote: »
    Week 2 weigh in
    Username: Batgirl140

PW: 241.2
    CW: 238.0

I started using a new scale this week, gives me nice consistent weight.
    Next week I plan to do more of the same. Activity and trying to keep getting low cal proteins in my diet. Seemed to really keep me from being hungry. And really watching my carbs. Not a no carb kind of person but reducing I can do. Best wishes to everyone for another good week!
    Way to go this week!!!

Username: anneboleynsrevenge
    Weigh in week: week 2
    Weigh in day: friday
    PW: 152.2
    CW: 152.8

Sigh. I lost so much at my first weigh in and this friday im a little up. Sigh. Don’t know what happened. Sorry guys.
    Never be sorry, we all have weeks like this. Besides, it’s barely half a pound. I’d consider that a nice maintain.
    Daily post- Wednesday
    Calories: under
    Exercise: yes - ran 2 miles

Daily post- Thursday
    Track - no
    Calories- ???

I got overwhelmed yesterday and stopped tracking partway through the day. And I was about to not post when I saw I was 61 comments behind and not track today, but here I am, posting and I tracked my morning coffee. I’m heading to a moms group for breakfast so I’ll try my best to track my food immediately afterwards so I don’t get behind and overwhelmed again.

This is not an easy journey and we all get overwhelmed. It’s ok. Hugs.
  • vicky2767
    vicky2767 Posts: 2,472 Member
    Options
    Hi, team Slimsons!

PW = 250.9
    CW= 247.8

I was so lazy yesterday: went to gym and instead of training, I sat in Jacuzzi and watched other people doing aerobics :#o:)>:):D:D;) But today, after reading your feedback, I've got back on track and went for 9km walk

You're so motivational and inspirational. Special thanks for support to @digger61 @CindyJNC1963 @SLIMn2016 @vicky2767 :)
    Great loss!!!! The jacuzzi sounds wonderful.
    gemwolf110 wrote: »
    Hi, team Slimsons!

PW = 250.9
    CW= 247.8

I was the same way yesterday too. I've got a family dinner tonight so exercise is out of the question but will make it up tomorrow. I can't wait for spring to get outside and start walking regularly again. Want to start running 5K's again to start. Ultimate goal is to be able to run a marathon.
    Running is my fav form of exercise too. It not only does my body good, but my head too.
    ssssanaaaa wrote: »
    Weigh-in:
    Weigh in week 2
    Username: ssssanaaaa
    PW: 181.7
    CW: 180.7

I felt pretty bloated this morning actually so I'm glad there's still a loss. Will continue doing what I've been doing this week.
    Nice Loss!!!
    Wow that’s a lot of steps. You go!!
    batgirl140 wrote: »
    Daily check in Jan 11
    Username Batgirl140

Calories: Under
    Exercise: Yes, 37 min on the treadmill, 1.75 mi

And I’m treating myself to a little ice cream! All the numbers will still look good for the day so I’m doing it! Little Friday, weigh in day treat!
    I’ve learned a little treat along the way helps, as long as I don’t “little treat” myself all the time. Lol.
    Glad you had a good day.
    AB0215 wrote: »
    Daily Post (Friday)

Calories: Yes, fasting
    Exercise:Yes, 60 mins weight training

Comments: Well, it looks like they're original snow estimate of 5-7 inches was wrong. We have 7 inches already and still 24 hours of snow in the forecast and could get another 12 inches. It's pretty crazy. I cancelled my trainer appointment because I didn't want to deal with the snow, guess it's a good thing I have a gym at home :smile: It's looking like we will be snowed in for a few days. Guess I'll make some low carb french toast in the morning :wink:

We actually haven't seen snow like this in my lifetime...
    Wow that’s a lot of snow. Stay safe.
    gemwolf110 wrote: »
    Daily Post- Friday- Jan. 11

Tracked: Yes
    Exercise: No

My grandma came home after 6 weeks away so we had a welcome home dinner. Think things should be back to normalish next week.
    Must be nice to have grandma home.
    Bm00re2u wrote: »
    Daily Post (Friday)

Track: no
    Calories: ?
    Exercise: no, not feeling well. Hoping to feel better soon and get back on track.
    Daily post: 11.01
    Exercise: yes

I had party last night with alcohol and I managed to stay within my calory limit. I'm very proud o:)

Today is my sister's birthday, weekly cheat meal is planned there B)
    Yay. Enjoy your sisters birthday.
    Username; rawrxamberx
    Week; Jan. Week 2
    Previous weight; 317.4
    Current weight; 319.4

This week was probably the toughest week ever!! But now I need to kick it in high gear and focus. I’m not giving up !! Like I usually do when I see a gain.

You got this!!! Don’t give up. Sometimes we fall just gotta get back up.
This discussion has been closed.