TEAM: The Slimsons (January)

Options

Replies

• i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR
    i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR Posts: 3,302 Member
    Options
    AB0215 wrote: »
    Also, another thing I'm sort of in love with is my air fryer.

I want an air fryer so bad! I was just talking to my friend about it--- he was saying that he and his fiancé make the best chicken nuggets in the air fryer. I need a huge capacity one though--- any recommendations on a brand?

• AB0215
    AB0215 Posts: 7,141 Member
    Options
    SLIMn2016 wrote: »

I want an air fryer so bad! I was just talking to my friend about it--- he was saying that he and his fiancé make the best chicken nuggets in the air fryer. I need a huge capacity one though--- any recommendations on a brand?
    @SLIMn2016 The one I really like isn't a high capacity one, it's Faberware and I've had both the older model that wasn't digital and now the newer model that is, and it's amazing. I did at one point get one that was a bigger capacity and it lasted me like 4 months so I went back to the Faberware brand, but realistically, they're probably all very similar, maybe read some reviews and see if one stands out?
  • AB0215
    Options
    Username: Losing_it_2013
    Week: January Week 5
    PW = 186.2
    CW= 185.2
    Difference: -1.0

Had some surgery last week so been a bit slow getting the exercise back on track.

@losing_it_2013 You can lose weight without exercise, nutrition is your friend! You got this! Wishing you a speedy recovery!
  • AB0215
    Options
    Daily Post (Tuesday)

Track: Yes
    Calories: Yes
    Exercise:Yes, 15 mins walk (too cold to go longer), 15 mins elliptical, 90 mins weight training.

Comments: It's flipping cold outside and now it's going lower. Will not be hanging outside tomorrow since it's a high of 8 with a wind chill of like -25ish. Tomorrow will be a gym day.
  • AB0215
    Options
    Happy Wednesday:

Today's Weigh in:
    @kazunomiya

Still missing weights from:
    @SaletaS
    @ElsieBeane
    @gjaholy33
  • digger61
    digger61 Posts: 3,803 Member
    Options
    Daily Post -Wednesday
    Calories:/no (were you under)
    Exercise: Yes 30 mins weights leg day and 60 mins aquasize
    Goals/Day/Comments: going to aquasize this morning to videao workput
  • tdrjustus3
    tdrjustus3 Posts: 542 Member
    Options
    Daily Post (Tuesday)

Exercise: No. Working to get my step total back up to 15K but my short term goal is 10k per day. Right now only at about 6K per day. Road trip this week so most likely won’t get there.
  • CourtneyLomonaco
    CourtneyLomonaco Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    Daily Post (Tuesday)
    Track: no
    Calories: over
    Exercise: 25 minutes elliptical
  • Sweatspiration
    Sweatspiration Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    daily post (tuesday)
    track: yes
    calories: right on the dot
    exercise: walked 40 minutes
  • kazunomiya
    kazunomiya Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Kazunomiya
    January week 5
    PW 335
    CW 332.4
  • vicky2767
    vicky2767 Posts: 2,472 Member
    Options
    batgirl140 wrote: »
    Daily check in Jan 29

Calories: Under
    Exercise: Yes. Did 30 minutes of cardio.

I’ve still been feeling dizzy so I thought today it might have something to do with my diet. I’m eating much healthier than I ever have but thought I might still be missing something. So I’ve starting taking my vitamins again. Hope maybe it helps.
    Hope that helps.
    Bm00re2u wrote: »
    Daily Post (Tuesday)

Exercise: Yes

30 minutes of strength training completed early in the a.m.! My husband cooked dinner last night, so I had baked fish, steamed super greens, and rice to bring to work for lunch (YUM!).

I cooked spaghetti for dinner with whole wheat pasta, mushroom spaghetti sauce, and lots of veggies. I finely chopped the veggies as a way to get my kiddos to eat them.

My family and I are trying to make better food and exercise choices and create good habits for my kids while they are little♥️
    Good for you. The kids probably didn’t even notice the veggies.
    Username: Losing_it_2013
    Week: January Week 5
    PW = 186.2
    CW= 185.2
    Difference: -1.0

Had some surgery last week so been a bit slow getting the exercise back on track.
    Nice loss. Take it easy. Hope you feel better soon.
  • AB0215
    Options
    Hey guys, is there any returning team member who'd like to become a Co-Captain?

The duties are simple, enter the weights into the current month's sheet and help to keep the team motivated.

If anyone's interested, message me or tag me.
  • vicky2767
    vicky2767 Posts: 2,472 Member
    Options
    Daily post jan 30
    Tracked yes
    Calories over (under my carbs though)
    Exercise still no. This cold is lingering and with the cold out side (granted it’s not as cold here as some of you up north- but still cold for me) gonna probably wait until next week to get back into my work out routine.
  • IanMoone30
    IanMoone30 Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    Track no
    Calories over
    Exercise yes
    Sorry lost my phone haven’t been on here for a while. Went to universal studios in the freezing cold. But walked a lot
  • CindyJNC1963
    CindyJNC1963 Posts: 895 Member
    Options
    gjaholy33 wrote: »
    Username: Gjaholy33
    Weigh in day Wednesday
    Week January Week 4

PW: 508.6lbs
    CW: 499.9lbs

So from last Friday till today my weight is the same but when I weigh in on Monday it went up but I'm glad it's back down again. I believe the water plays a big part I've been successful in drinking a gallon on most days

Great job!!!

• CindyJNC1963
    Options
    Daily Post: January 30th

Calories under goal: Yes
    Exercise: Yes, 60 minutes on the exercise bike - 14.2 miles + walked 5200 steps at work
  • CindyJNC1963
    Options
    For some reason I can't edit the post I just made. I was actually 1 calorie over my goal today
  • gjaholy33
    gjaholy33 Posts: 2,626 Member
    Options
    For some reason I can't edit the post I just made. I was actually 1 calorie over my goal today

Yeah I made a mistake in my Introduction for February and I cannot edit either something's wrong with app
  • gjaholy33
    gjaholy33 Posts: 2,626 Member
    Options
    gjaholy33 wrote: »
    Username: Gjaholy33
    Weigh in day Wednesday
    Week January Week 4

PW: 508.6lbs
    CW: 499.9lbs

So from last Friday till today my weight is the same but when I weigh in on Monday it went up but I'm glad it's back down again. I believe the water plays a big part I've been successful in drinking a gallon on most days

Great job!!!

Thanks
This discussion has been closed.