Options

Replies

• batgirl140
    batgirl140 Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    Daily check in Jan 30

Track: Yes
    Calories: Under
    Exercise: No. the boys were home from school today. Hope to plan it in tomorrow, they’ll be off again.
  • i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR
    i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR Posts: 3,309 Member
    Options
    Daily Post: Wednesday, January 30th

Calories: Yes, under
    Exercise: Yes, stair climber & Arc Trainer
    Water: 146 oz.
  • AB0215
    AB0215 Posts: 7,141 Member
    Options
    Daily Post (Wednesday)

Calories: Yes
    Exercise:Yes, 60 mins weight training, 20 mins walk

Comments: Was going to go to the gym today but then snow happened. I went to the grocery store to pick something up for my hubby's lunch and when I came out there was snow everywhere so I decided to workout at home instead. Then decided to finish with a walk in the snow. That was really cold, it was around 5 degrees outside at the time. Only managed 20 mins before I decided that was enough.
  • Beckymomof3girls
    Beckymomof3girls Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Daily Post- Wednesday

Track yes
    Calories under
    Exercise walked around the zoo for a few hours
  • Bm00re2u
    Bm00re2u Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    Daily Post (Wednesday)

Calories: Yes
    Exercise:No

Rest day 🛌😴💤
  • AB0215
    Options
    Happy Thursday!

Today's lone weigher:
    @tinak33
  • digger61
    digger61 Posts: 3,819 Member
    Options
    Daily Post= thursday
    Calories:/under
    Exercise: yes 30 mins biggest loser video and 40 mins aquasize
    Goals/Day/Comments: going to aquasize this morning to videao workout
  • digger61
    Options
    Daily Post: January 30th

Calories under goal: Yes
    Exercise: Yes, 60 minutes on the exercise bike - 14.2 miles + walked 5200 steps at work

great day
  • tinak33
    tinak33 Posts: 9,883 Member
    Options
    AB0215 wrote: »
    Happy Thursday!

Today's lone weigher:
    @tinak33

hahaha!

Good Morning!!

Username: tinak33
    Weigh in week: January Week 5
    Weigh in day: Thursday
    Previous Weight: 161.9
    Current Weight: 164.8

I would like to blame the ridiculous amount of COLD that is going on here......
    But really it's just me. I have been snacking a lot. It's just a little here and there, but since I didn't track it, it added up real quick! And I have been slacking on my water intake....

I start the Biggest Loser Challenge at work next week, so that will help me get back on track!
  • gjaholy33
    gjaholy33 Posts: 2,626 Member
    Options
    tinak33 wrote: »
    Happy Thursday!

Today's lone weigher:
    @tinak33

hahaha!

Good Morning!!

Username: tinak33
    Weigh in week: January Week 5
    Weigh in day: Thursday
    Previous Weight: 161.9
    Current Weight: 164.8

I would like to blame the ridiculous amount of COLD that is going on here......
    But really it's just me. I have been snacking a lot. It's just a little here and there, but since I didn't track it, it added up real quick! And I have been slacking on my water intake....

I start the Biggest Loser Challenge at work next week, so that will help me get back on track!

ROOTING for you, I know all about the snacking even tried to snack on Girls Scouts cookies last night but only had 2 which is a huge improvement when I have my weigh day triggers. I say all this to say although we get off track we eventually get back on and IT'S A WONDERFUL ACCOMPLISHMENT! YOU'LL GET THERE I HAVE FAITH IN YOU!!
  • gjaholy33
    gjaholy33 Posts: 2,626 Member
    Options
    Daily Post- Wednesday

Track yes
    Calories under
    Exercise walked around the zoo for a few hours

Ooh I wish I had the strength I use to have to walk around the zoo that's Ann AWESOME BURN!
  • CindyJNC1963
    CindyJNC1963 Posts: 895 Member
    Options
    Is anyone else having the problem with the link to your bookmarked discussions not working? I have to take the long way around to get here.

You all might have the right idea about Quest bars. I have gained 3 pounds and I have really done nothing wrong. I am still exercising and I am usually under my calorie goal. I might have to give them up too. I'm giving it more time because I really do like them. I'm hoping it's my body getting used to the extra fiber.
  • AB0215
    Options
    Is anyone else having the problem with the link to your bookmarked discussions not working? I have to take the long way around to get here.

You all might have the right idea about Quest bars. I have gained 3 pounds and I have really done nothing wrong. I am still exercising and I am usually under my calorie goal. I might have to give them up too. I'm giving it more time because I really do like them. I'm hoping it's my body getting used to the extra fiber.

@CindyJNC1963 Saw somewhere else where someone said that and I haven't noticed it since I really use the notifications rather than the bookmarks, but maybe report it to MFP under the help section.
  • AB0215
    edited January 2019
    Options

@CindyJNC1963 I don't know, I would think that the fiber would (based on what I know about what fiber does) help clean out your system and help you lose faster, I don't know what it really is about those Quest bars for me, because the other ingredients are Erythritol (a sugar alcohol) which is fine for me, there has to be something else with them that causes it in me, and I just haven't been able to pinpoint it. And someday when I'm not worried so much about losing weight, I will add them back, because they are tasty.
  • CindyJNC1963
    Options

@CindyJNC1963 I don't know, I would think that the fiber would (based on what I know about what fiber does) help clean out your system and help you lose faster, I don't know what it really is about those Quest bars for me, because the other ingredients are Erythritol (a sugar alcohol) which is fine for me, there has to be something else with them that causes it in me, and I just haven't been able to pinpoint it. And someday when I'm not worried so much about losing weight, I will add them back, because they are tasty.

I did some research and read that sometimes if your body isn't used to a lot of fiber that it can take awhile to acclimate to it. We will see I guess.

• AB0215
    Options

I did some research and read that sometimes if your body isn't used to a lot of fiber that it can take awhile to acclimate to it. We will see I guess.

Hopefully that's all it is :smile:
  • digger61
    Options
    gjaholy33 wrote: »
    Username: Gjaholy33
    Weigh in day Wednesday
    Week January Week 4

PW: 508.6lbs
    CW: 499.9lbs

So from last Friday till today my weight is the same but when I weigh in on Monday it went up but I'm glad it's back down again. I believe the water plays a big part I've been successful in drinking a gallon on most days

great loss. congrats on the water it helps alot
  • i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR
    Options
    Daily Post: Thursday, January 31th

Calories: Yes, under
    Exercise: Yes, Strength Training Class, Elliptical & Inclined Treadmill Walk
    Water: 156 oz.
  • i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR
    Options
    gjaholy33 wrote: »
    Username: Gjaholy33
    Weigh in day Wednesday
    Week January Week 4

PW: 508.6lbs
    CW: 499.9lbs

So from last Friday till today my weight is the same but when I weigh in on Monday it went up but I'm glad it's back down again. I believe the water plays a big part I've been successful in drinking a gallon on most days

Awesome progress Gloria.... the water makes a difference--- it's hard to get into the habit of drinking so much though. WTG! Especially hard in the cold weather--I try to drink plain water, but most of my water is decaf tea throughout the day.

CONGRATS!!!🎉🙌🎉✨👏😊
  • CindyJNC1963
    Options
    Daily Post: January 31st

Calories under goal: Yes
    Exercise: Yes, 60 minutes on the exercise bike - 14 miles + walked 5600 steps at work
This discussion has been closed.