HASWLRS Posts: 8,001 Member
    Options
    brandi_84 wrote: »
    Mini Challenge
    Tuesday 2.12.19
    Tracked: yes
    Calories: under
    Exercise: no

I was really excited about tracking and being under calories and then I realized I forgot to exercise.

As long as your eating is on point then your weight loss journey is still moving forward!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    February 12
    Tracking- yes
    Calories- yes
    Exercise- yes ( 1 mile brisk walk)
    Steps - 15,018

A brisk walk is a great way to relieve stress!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    CCzMini wrote: »
    Tuesday weigh in:
    Last week 210
    This week 211

Going in the wrong direction. It has been a rough week- pipes froze & burst, caused plenty of damage & a big mess, been stress eating & the treadmill is buried under all the junk we had to pull out of our attic crawl space. Ugh!!!! Well, I did want to remodel, just wasn’t expecting to do it quite yet. I definitely feel better when I walk more & eat healthier. As I tell my husband, I need to just “suck it up buttercup” and move on!!!

So sorry to hear that your pipes burst. What a mess!! You are totally forgiven for putting on a measly pound under the circumstances. Loving your positive takeaways.....you get to remodel, and you have made a correlation between feeling great and eating well & exercising!! I won't call you "Buttercup", but I will tell you to move on from here!! (hugs)
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    khadl07 wrote: »
    Weekly Mini Challenge

Sun Feb 10th
    Meal logging - Yes
    Under calories - Yes
    Exercise - walking 30 minutes
    Water - 120 oz
    Steps: 4,759

Mon Feb 11
    Meal logging - Yes
    Under calories - Yes
    Exercise - no rest day
    Water - 60 oz
    Steps: 5,788

Tue Feb 12
    Meal logging - Yes
    Under calories - Yes
    Exercise - yes 60 minutes (30 minutes personal training and 30 minutes cardio).
    10,200 wahhoo!!

Great looking start to your week, Kari!!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    Weigh in Wednesday

Starting weight: 170.0
    Current weight: 157.2
    Goal weight: 126.0

Last week 160.2
    This week 157.2

Loss of 3lb - very pleased with this

Absolutely you are pleased with a three pound loss!!! Whoo hoo!! And out of the 60's as an added bonus!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    Oh geez, I just started my t.o.m and I'm nervous to weigh myself this Friday lol. I'm hoping to continue tracking everything and stay below my calories for the day. But, I just want some damn chips.. like a whole bag :astonished:

Stay strong, my friend!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    Mini Challenge February 12th

We are just going to pretend that Tuesday didn't happen, and move on!! Two steps forward, one step back.....sigh. Wednesday might now happen if I don't get control RIGHT NOW!!!!
  • pkg1998
    pkg1998 Posts: 511 Member
    Options
    Weigh in Wednesday

Starting weight: 170.0
    Current weight: 157.2
    Goal weight: 126.0

Last week 160.2
    This week 157.2

Loss of 3lb - very pleased with this

Well done - you should be pleased. You'll be at the goal before you know it. :)
  • pkg1998
    pkg1998 Posts: 511 Member
    Options
    HASWLRS wrote: »
    Mini Challenge February 12th

We are just going to pretend that Tuesday didn't happen, and move on!! Two steps forward, one step back.....sigh. Wednesday might now happen if I don't get control RIGHT NOW!!!!

I'm completely on board with Tuesday not happening :)

Mini challenge 2/12/19:
    Tracking - yes
    Under - not even close
    Exercise - nope

Sometimes when I don't get to the gym in the morning (didn't sleep well and massive headache), it makes me give up too early on the mini challenge because that's typically my only time to get the extra exercise done. Therefore, calories just went out the window.

Didn't make it to the gym this morning, but going to try to go this afternoon so I'm not letting it get me off track today. Trying to be strong.
  • swauters
    swauters Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    HASWLRS wrote: »
    swauters wrote: »
    Mini challenge
    Feb 12
    Tracked and under - yes
    Exercise - yes, shoveling, shoveling, and more shoveling

It seems wrong to hit the "like" button when the exercise is shovelling snow, but it is great exercise!!

We got just under a foot of snow yesterday. We get a break from it today, but are expecting a couple more inches tomorrow evening. My arms and shoulders are on fire! (in a good, I got some exercise, kind of way)
  • erikNJ
    erikNJ Posts: 1,009 Member
    Options
    Since I decided to take a step back this week from the daily challeng I missed the interaction on here. I had over 40 messages to catch up on!
    It has been nice not putting to much pressure/guilt on myself. I have still been tracking, coming in under calories and getting exercise, whether it’s been shoveling snow or the gym. And I only checked my weight once this week, early to see what the weekend damage was.
  • endermako
    endermako Posts: 785 Member
    Options
    lowering my sodium and my carbs slightly has really helped with the water weight, now i think my weight is finally reflecting what i felt like it should be. I can't wait for my weigh in on Sunday. I should be down 2lbs by then.
  • ForLangston
    ForLangston Posts: 919 Member
    Options
    Weigh in
    Previous 249.2
    this week: 248.8
  • mikea2g
    mikea2g Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    Do yall drink protein shakes?
    I had one and it was lumpy. I can't seem to blend it well... do any of you guys have that same problem?

I have one every morning. I have a vitamix blender and it works well. I just mix it with water so there is a bit of a grainy texture that happens, but nothing bad (in my opinion).
  • lozenger1984
    lozenger1984 Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    Do yall drink protein shakes?
    I had one and it was lumpy. I can't seem to blend it well... do any of you guys have that same problem?

I've got a protein shaker which was about £5. It's got a wire ball in that means when you shake it you get a smooth shake. I put the liquid in first then the powder and it works well.
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    Weigh in
    Previous 249.2
    this week: 248.8

Every little bit counts!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    Still looking for a Wednesday Weigh-In from: @khadl07
  • mikea2g
    mikea2g Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    MINI CHALLENGE
    DATE: Wednesday, February 13, 2019
    Logged food: Yes
    Under calories: No
    Exercises: No
    Steps as of posting: 6.116

Head is still a mess. Couldn’t move much. Only bright side is I didn’t go over by that much. Still at a nice deficit, but not the goal one.
  • brandi_84
    brandi_84 Posts: 1,963 Member
    Options
    Mini Challenge
    Wednesday 2.13.19
    Tracked : yes
    Calories: About 100 over
    Exercise: yes
This discussion has been closed.