Calories: yes
    Water: 100 oz
  • swauters
    swauters Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    Mini challenge
    Feb 15.
    No to everything.

Darn it. Weighed in. Lost weight. Went crazy. Refresh tomorrow with a 24 hour fast and the gym then nack to weighing amd logging everything.
  • mikea2g
    mikea2g Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    MINI CHALLENGE
    DATE: Friday, February 15, 2019
    Logged food: Yes
    Under calories: No
    Exercises: Yes - 20 minute light walk
    Steps as of posting: 10,395

Man, it is so hard for me to stay under calories when I’m not exercising hard.
  • cmhubbard92
    cmhubbard92 Posts: 5,019 Member
    Options
    2/15
    Tracking:
    yes
    Under: yes
    Exercise: 60 minutes elliptical, 10 minutes walking, 30 minutes strength, 10 minutes stretching. Beat my previous best step day of 20,556 with 21,031 steps!

TGIF!!! After I go to the gym tomorrow, I have to work, but will be heading to my boyfriend's house. Sunday will be my "rest day" but I know I will do some type of yoga/strength in the evening.
  • abowersgirl
    abowersgirl Posts: 3,409 Member
    Options
    Tracked yes
    Calories yes
    Exercise yes

Sunday yes
    Monday yes
    Tuesday yes
    Wednesday yes
    Thursday yes
    Friday yes

• mickey10111
    mickey10111 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Weigh-in
    Last week: 166
    This week: 169.4

I’m sorry I’m not helping the team much.
  • Nicoletime4me
    Nicoletime4me Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    February 15
    Tracking- yes
    Calories- yes
    Exercise- yes (30 min. brisk walk)
  • HASWLRS
    HASWLRS Posts: 8,001 Member
    Options
    Missing Friday Weigh-Ins:

@erikNJ, @GrandmaJackie, @hooliemay, @Lucianaflo16 and @Rawrbyn
  • GrandmaJackie
    GrandmaJackie Posts: 36,339 Member
    Options
    Grandmajackie
    Weigh in week 2 February
    PW: 145.7
    CW: 145

Sorry, 😢
  • Tracie_Lord
    Tracie_Lord Posts: 1,761 Member
    Options
    HASWLRS wrote: »
    MINI CHALLENGE FEB Wk2

Fri Feb 8th
    Meal Logging - Yes
    Under Calories - No - 24 over 😂
    Exercise - No

Sat Feb 9th
    Meal logging - yes
    Under calories - yes, even with a creamy fish pie with double cream and butter
    Exercise - yes 1 hr gym cardio and weights

Sun Feb 10th
    Meal logging - Yes
    Under calories - Yes
    Exercise - Yes 1 hr gym; cardio and weights

Mon Feb 11th
    Meal logging - Yes
    Under calories - Yes
    Exercise - No, rest day

Tues Feb 12th
    Meal logging - Yes
    Under calories - Yes
    Exercise - Yes, 1 hr gym; cardio and weights. Feeling fit at the min and loving the gym

Wed Feb 13th
    Meal logging - yes
    Under calories - yes
    Exercise - no, scheduled rest day so worked late :(

Thurs Feb 14th
    Meal logging - yes
    Under calories - yes
    Exercise - yes, 1hr gym; cardio and weights

***** WEEKLY WEIGH IN FEB WK 2******
    PW 205.00
    CW 202.25
    2.75lbs weekly loss / 96.25lbs total loss

What a great week, and great results on the scale! Almost in Onederland, and almost at the 100 pound loss mark.....the champagne is on ice!!! Can't wait to pop the cork and celebrate with you!!!

Thank you! Your continuous encouragement is awesome

Feeling so energised at the min 💪🏼💪🏼

• Tracie_Lord
    Tracie_Lord Posts: 1,761 Member
    Options
    MINI CHALLENGE FEB Wk3

Fri Feb 15th
    Meal Logging - Yes
    Under Calories - No but I’m ok with it as had a drink and buffet food and a good friends wake to celebrate their life
    Exercise - No
  • erikNJ
    erikNJ Posts: 1,009 Member
    edited February 2019
    Options
    Weigh in
    Last: 251.7
    This: 253.1

I’m lost. I worked out everyday this week. I tracked came in under calories every day but Sunday. I’ve increased fruits and vegetables in place of other snacks. I’ve been on top of water in-take.
    It’s clear I need to completely overhaul my wellness plan (diet and excercise) cause what worked to help me lose thirty pounds last year hasn’t been working for the last 5 months.
    And quite frankly with an all-inclusive vacation coming in two weeks I am not going to completely change my routine now just to throw it off right away. If ya’ll would prefer I leave the group cause I am holding everyone back I will do so, just let me know.

All that said, i’m still not gonna give up. Off to the gym to start my day
  • abowersgirl
    abowersgirl Posts: 3,409 Member
    Options
    Weigh in

PW 141.4
    CW 138.4
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    Weigh in

PW 141.4
    CW 138.4

Holy cow, Stephanie!! That is incredible!!! Three pounds and out of the 40’s!!! Very well done!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    Weigh-in
    Last week: 166
    This week: 169.4

I’m sorry I’m not helping the team much.

I am sorry you are having a rough go of it. Anything we can help you with?
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    Grandmajackie
    Weigh in week 2 February
    PW: 145.7
    CW: 145

Sorry, 😢

Don’t apologize; you are down point seven! Nothing wrong with that since you are not that big!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    erikNJ wrote: »
    Weigh in

I’m lost. I worked out everyday this week. I tracked came in under calories every day but Sunday. I’ve increased fruits and vegetables in place of other snacks. I’ve been on top of water in-take.
    It’s clear I need to completely overhaul my wellness plan (diet and excercise) cause what worked to help me lose thirty pounds last year hasn’t been working for the last 5 months.
    And quite frankly with an all-inclusive vacation coming in two weeks I am not going to completely change my routine now just to throw it off right away. If ya’ll would prefer I leave the group cause I am holding everyone back I will do so, just let me know.

He** no, we don’t prefer that you leave! You are giving it 100%!!! I just wish we could help you more! Could it be the types of food you are eating? Have you been tested for sensitivities? I know I am grasping at straws and not everyone buys into this. It’s just that I know a girl who gave up dairy for a reason that had nothing to with weight loss and she dropped twenty pounds just like that.
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    Saturday Weigh-Ins:

@Jaynee1961 and @kc9agz
  • swauters
    swauters Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    Weigh in

No way we want you to leave! You are part of our team!
    Obviously I dont have all the answers or I wouldnt be struggling with my own weight but just throwing out some new ideas to try...
    Intermittent fasting
    Less fruit, more veggies
    Lower carbs
  • Bradleys8299
    Bradleys8299 Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Weigh in

Don't leave. We are a team.
    I don't care about winning. Win or lose, we won't give up. This is a lifelong journey. Fluctuations are normal.
    Question though.. do you weigh out all of your food?
This discussion has been closed.