Exercise: No (still sick 😷)
  • swauters
    swauters Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    erikNJ wrote: »
    Weigh in
    Last: 251.7
    This: 253.1

I’m lost. I worked out everyday this week. I tracked came in under calories every day but Sunday. I’ve increased fruits and vegetables in place of other snacks. I’ve been on top of water in-take.
    It’s clear I need to completely overhaul my wellness plan (diet and excercise) cause what worked to help me lose thirty pounds last year hasn’t been working for the last 5 months.
    And quite frankly with an all-inclusive vacation coming in two weeks I am not going to completely change my routine now just to throw it off right away. If ya’ll would prefer I leave the group cause I am holding everyone back I will do so, just let me know.

All that said, i’m still not gonna give up. Off to the gym to start my day

Don't leave. We are a team.
    I don't care about winning. Win or lose, we won't give up. This is a lifelong journey. Fluctuations are normal.
    Question though.. do you weigh out all of your food?

I know this question wasnt to me, but OMG weighing my food makes a ton of difference. It can be a huge pain, but is certainly eye opening.
  • endermako
    endermako Posts: 785 Member
    Options
    Feb 16
    Meals logged: yes
    Under calories: yes
    Exercise: no, rest day
  • swauters
    swauters Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    Mini challenge
    Feb 16
    Tracked - yes
    Under - yes
    Exercise - yes
  • abowersgirl
    abowersgirl Posts: 3,409 Member
    Options
    Weigh in

I’m lost. I worked out everyday this week. I tracked came in under calories every day but Sunday. I’ve increased fruits and vegetables in place of other snacks. I’ve been on top of water in-take.
    It’s clear I need to completely overhaul my wellness plan (diet and excercise) cause what worked to help me lose thirty pounds last year hasn’t been working for the last 5 months.
    And quite frankly with an all-inclusive vacation coming in two weeks I am not going to completely change my routine now just to throw it off right away. If ya’ll would prefer I leave the group cause I am holding everyone back I will do so, just let me know.

Ummmm no!!! You can't leave the team, we love having you!!!! You aren't letting us down so stop being so hard on yourself..this is a learning experience for us all and fluctuations or bad weeks are going to happen, we all go through it at one point or another and that's life. You got This!
  • abowersgirl
    Options
    HASWLRS wrote: »
    Weigh in

PW 141.4
    CW 138.4

Holy cow, Stephanie!! That is incredible!!! Three pounds and out of the 40’s!!! Very well done!!

Thank you so much...it only took two months and a week to finally kick the 40s but I'm HERE!!! I am just hoping I am here for good!
  • abowersgirl
    Options
    @HASWLRS I want to thank you for being an amazing challenge leader, without this group and everyone here I would Have never lost 20..let alone 40 pounds. Joining this group back in August was the best decision I ever made
  • cmhubbard92
    cmhubbard92 Posts: 5,019 Member
    Options
    2/16
    Tracking:
    yes
    Under: yes
    Exercise: 55 minutes elliptical, 30 minutes yoga

Finally had my wine tonight! Now relaxing for the evening
  • mikea2g
    mikea2g Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    MINI CHALLENGE
    DATE: Saturday, February 16, 2019
    Logged food: Yes
    Under calories: No
    Exercises: No
    Steps as of posting: 9,560

Had my father in laws birthday party today and went out to a steak house. Had a full rack of ribs and fries. That one meal was my entire calorie allotment for the day! Wowser. I’m so use to only eating meals I’ve prepared; I’m always shocked when I eat out at the calories. The volume was the same as what I eat at home for my meals, but the content is apparently WAY different!

Today was the first day in my almost 7 month journey I ate above maintenance. 5 days of maintenance and 1 day above. Not too bad in the grand scheme. Just can’t make it a pattern if I want to drop more fat. Sure was an amazing meal though :)
  • GrandmaJackie
    GrandmaJackie Posts: 36,339 Member
    edited February 2019
    Options
    MINI CHALLENGE
    DATE: Saturday, February 16, 2019
    Logged food: ✅
    Under calories: ✅
    Exercises: ✅ (Treadmill/Yoga)
    Steps: 19,024

I need to remember at night to come back and post, 😈😫😈

@mikea2g, that’s definitely a win in my books, wtg!!!
    @abowersgirl, your doing a fabulous in your journey here.

• GrandmaJackie
    GrandmaJackie Posts: 36,339 Member
    edited February 2019
    Options
    Weigh in

Please don’t leave, this challenge isn’t about winning. Our team is about helping each other during tough times and cheering each other when we’re successful. I totally feel your pain. This has been my story the last 6 months. At least your not gaining plus, I hope the comes out right.

Just because your not losing weight its doesn’t mean your not successful. “ I worked out everyday this week. I tracked came in under calories every day but Sunday. I’ve increased fruits and vegetables in place of other snacks. I’ve been on top of water in-take” 100% Successful

I agree don’t change your routine exspecially right before vacation. This vacation is probably what you need to recharge yourself. We all need a mental break sometimes.
  • karrihowlett
    karrihowlett Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Feb 16 Mini challenge

Tracked: Yes
    Under: Yes
    Exercise: 50 minutes walking/shoveling snow
  • heaz10
    heaz10 Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    2/16:
    Track: yes
    Under: barely
    Exercise: yes 40 minutes on treadmill
  • Tracie_Lord
    Tracie_Lord Posts: 1,761 Member
    Options
    MINI CHALLENGE FEB Wk3

Fri Feb 15th
    Meal Logging - Yes
    Under Calories - No but I’m ok with it as had a drink and buffet food at a good friends wake to celebrate their life
    Exercise - No

Sat Feb 16th
    Meal logging - yes
    Under calories - yes
    Exercise - yes, 1hr gym cardio and weights
  • Tracie_Lord
    Tracie_Lord Posts: 1,761 Member
    Options
    Weigh in

Your doing everything right don’t leave. Keep the motivation going and it will happen. Try and keep on plan until your holiday, then enjoy your holiday and DONT even think about it until you get back.

It’s all about swings and roundabouts and enjoying the good things in life.

If you’ve seen any of my journey you will see how much I fluctuate and how frustrated I’ve been but I’ve never given in, simply because ‘I owe it to myself’

Keep pushing hun xxx
  • pkg1998
    pkg1998 Posts: 511 Member
    Options
    Tracked yes
    Calories yes
    Exercise yes

Sunday yes
    Monday yes
    Tuesday yes
    Wednesday yes
    Thursday yes
    Friday yes

Wow. Nice dedication this week.
  • pkg1998
    edited February 2019
    Options
    Weigh in

I say ABSOLUTELY NOT!! We’re here to encourage each other and provide support on everyone’s journey, not just those that are having success right now. Maybe your body has gotten used to what you did before and when you get back from your awesome vacation you can come up with some ways to change things up a bit.
  • pkg1998
    Options
    Sunday weigh-in:

PW: 222.2
    CW: 223.4 :'(

Going to try to take the time to weigh my food this week. I never have but maybe it will help my focus.
  • Jaynee1961
    Jaynee1961 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Weigh in 257.4.
  • Jaynee1961
    Jaynee1961 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Sat weigh in . 257.4
    Last week 259.2 (-1.8)
This discussion has been closed.