Replies

• SallyLuvsFitness
    SallyLuvsFitness Posts: 13,724 Member
    Options
    Daily Post (Wednesday)

Track: Yes ✔️
    Calories: Yes Under ✔️
    Exercise: Yes, Golf four hours; hike one hour. 😃

Comments: I did dry January (no alcohol) and going to continue through February besides for a few days, Super Bowl, Valentine’s Day, etc... Going golf today and already have an hour hike under my belt. Happy Wed to all!
  • vicky2767
    vicky2767 Posts: 2,472 Member
    Options
    Hi all! I am new to this team and challenge! My first one! I really look forward to supporting everyone!

My name is Sally and I am 38, current weight 141.2. I am looking at losing four pounds in Feb!
    Welcome
    digger61 wrote: »
    Daily Post -Wednesday
    Track: Yes
    Calories:/no (were you under)
    Exercise: Yes 30 mins weights leg day and 60 mins aquasize
    Goals/Day/Comments: going to aquasize this morning to videao workput

Good luck with your move.
  • vicky2767
    vicky2767 Posts: 2,472 Member
    Options
    Daily Post (Wednesday)

Exercise: Yes, Golf four hours; hike one hour. 😃

Comments: I did dry January (no alcohol) and going to continue through February besides for a few days, Super Bowl, Valentine’s Day, etc... Going golf today and already have an hour hike under my belt. Happy Wed to all!

Good for you!!!
  • AB0215
    AB0215 Posts: 7,141 Member
    Options

@Fitness327wk Most of my months are dry, I don't feel like it adds any value to my nutrition and therefore I just don't drink, having said that, Feb will not be a dry month for me. I'm already planning my birthday drinks as we speak :smile:
  • gjaholy33
    gjaholy33 Posts: 2,626 Member
    Options
    Username: Gjaholy33
    Weigh in day Wednesday
    CW: 499.9lbs
  • SallyLuvsFitness
    Options
    @gjaholy33 We have this and looking forward to kicking rear with you in Feb!
  • AB0215
    Options
    Daily Post (Wednesday)

Calories: Yes
    Exercise:Yes, 60 mins weight training, 20 mins walk

Comments: Was going to go to the gym today but then snow happened. I went to the grocery store to pick something up for my hubby's lunch and when I came out there was snow everywhere so I decided to workout at home instead. Then decided to finish with a walk in the snow. That was really cold, it was around 5 degrees outside at the time. Only managed 20 mins before I decided that was enough.
  • cleohedlund
    cleohedlund Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Newbie here as well, excited to join and have a support group. I seem to do the best when I journal stuff and see the accountability in writing. I am doing KETO and feel great while doing it. My overall goal is to lose 60 pounds, get fit, and gain some lifelong habits that roll over into daily life so I can enjoy activities with my grandchildren
  • FaithfuLEEfit
    FaithfuLEEfit Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! My name is Leanna. I am new to this challenge, and I really look forward to getting started. I am 5'9 so when I found out that I was overweight by 35 pounds it completely surprised me. Because of my height I don't appear to be overweight even though I am, and it's unhealthy. I started my weight loss journey on the 5th of January. Since then I've lost 6.4 lbs just by reducing my calorie intake and eating a lot less bread (which by the way, I love :( ). I'm hoping to lose 5-6 lbs in February. I also joined the UAC for February so I'll make sure to post my daily updates to both challenges.
  • FaithfuLEEfit
    FaithfuLEEfit Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    I wish us all the best of luck in this challenge and in life in general. Feel free to add me as a friend or accountability partner if you'd like.
  • AB0215
    Options
    Newbie here as well, excited to join and have a support group. I seem to do the best when I journal stuff and see the accountability in writing. I am doing KETO and feel great while doing it. My overall goal is to lose 60 pounds, get fit, and gain some lifelong habits that roll over into daily life so I can enjoy activities with my grandchildren

@cleohedlund Welcome! Great goals, you got this!! And I agree, I feel my best while on Keto!
  • AB0215
    Options
    Hi everyone! My name is Leanna. I am new to this challenge, and I really look forward to getting started. I am 5'9 so when I found out that I was overweight by 35 pounds it completely surprised me. Because of my height I don't appear to be overweight even though I am, and it's unhealthy. I started my weight loss journey on the 5th of January. Since then I've lost 6.4 lbs just by reducing my calorie intake and eating a lot less bread (which by the way, I love :( ). I'm hoping to lose 5-6 lbs in February. I also joined the UAC for February so I'll make sure to post my daily updates to both challenges.

@FaithfuLEEfit Welcome Leanna! I try to steer clear of processed foods, like breads, and in my case all carbs lol. It can help, breads are a lot of empty calories, it's better to stick with whole, unprocessed foods that will help you feel fuller longer and provide you much needed nutrients!
    You got this! Welcome to the team!
  • SallyLuvsFitness
    Options
    Welcome to the team! Excited 😆 😊 to hit February goals!
    Daily Post (Thursday)

Exercise: Yes, One hour barre class and five mile hike! 😃

Comments: I know the rest of the country is in a deep freeze! Stay warm! Great workout at Barre. I love the studio I go. We are doing the January challenge and since Jan 7, I have attended 15 classes. 15 hours of a kick 🦵 butt workout.
  • AB0215
    Options
    Daily Post (Thursday)

Calories: Yes
    Exercise:Yes, 15 mins treadmill, 15 mins elliptical, 60 mins weight training.
  • gjaholy33
    Options
    My name is Jason - this is my first/fourth round with The Biggest Loser Challenge! Did pretty well a few months back, but you know, life. Ended up leaving - there was too much going on and I needed to cut back tremendously. I regained 20 pounds in the last 3 months, so my goal right now is to get back to where I was - 140lbs.

I reside in St. Louis, MO with my wife and 6 (yes, SIX) beautiful children. One is 17, so I guess he's not really a child anymore. I work a normal job during the day - I got my Property and Casualty/Life Insurance Licenses recently and now work for State Farm. So, I went from a pretty active daily routine to a sedentary job. Then,4 out of 7 days I help my buddy with his commercial cleaning business. Between those things, and all the activities my kids are in - Band, Dance, Soccer, Baseball, Basketball...and the church functions and other school functions, it is hard for me to get a lot of exercise in. I was getting jogging in every other day - and managed to get to where I could run a mile and a half nonstop. Not in this weather!!!!

The biggest thing I have been working on is my food... portion control, etc. I follow the 16:8 Intermittent Fasting system. It isn't a diet, but more meal timing. I find it works for me - it may not work for you or be your cup of tea. I won't ever say its a cure all or the magic bullet, but it helps me.

I have 20 pounds to lose to get me back to where I was. So, here I am, back at it!

Welcome back Jason! We're glad to have you back. I probably just left when you joined back then but we're here now and looking forward to your posts and encouraging one another on this journey.
  • Ver9nika
    Ver9nika Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Hi, team Slimsons!

I started January with 250.9 lbs and thanks to this team managed to lose 6.6lbs.

Wish us all easy, tasty, pound-dropping February <3
  • gjaholy33
    Options
    Ver9nika wrote: »
    Hi, team Slimsons!

I started January with 250.9 lbs and thanks to this team managed to lose 6.6lbs.

Wish us all easy, tasty, pound-dropping February <3

Here's to an awesome journey in February <3
  • gjaholy33
    Options

ROOTING for you! I know how hard it is to give up bread but sometimes it's worth it for success!
This discussion has been closed.