TEAM: The Big Butt Theory (March)

Options

Replies

• swauters
    swauters Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    @Tracie_Lord Wow! What a greet week you had! Congratulations to ONEderland. I an also stuck between 200-210 but hope March or April will be my month to break free.
  • karrihowlett
    karrihowlett Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    March 7 Mini challenge

Tracked: Yes
    Under: Yes
    Exercise: 60 minutes Orange Theory, 40 minute walk
  • karrihowlett
    Options
    HASWLRS wrote: »
    On deck for Thursday's weigh-in:

@cossmoss15, @ForLangston, @karrihowlett, @mickey10111 and @Nicoletime4me

@HASWLRS I have been away and will do my weigh-in tomorrow. Thanks!

• karrihowlett
    Options
    @HASWLRS

I have been away and will post my weekly weigh-in tomorrow. I am not feeling hopeful - many celebration dinners for my company this week...
  • Bradleys8299
    Bradleys8299 Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    March Challenge:
    Sw: 241.8
    Cw: 241.2

I haven't been on top of my calories this week :no_mouth:
  • Tracie_Lord
    Tracie_Lord Posts: 1,761 Member
    edited March 2019
    Options
    swauters wrote: »
    @Tracie_Lord Wow! What a greet week you had! Congratulations to ONEderland. I an also stuck between 200-210 but hope March or April will be my month to break free.

Thanks so much!

I'll be honest I'm a bit lost as to how as I haven't changed anything but I will take it :blush:
  • HASWLRS
    HASWLRS Posts: 7,997 Member
    Options
    @Tracie_Lord, well, it's a little (lot) early in the day for me to be drinking champagne, but this is an exception I am more than happy to make!! (Virtual cork popping, pouring liquid gold into a champagne flute, raising said flute and saying, "Congratulations, Tracie. On your accomplishment of reaching Onederland, for sure, but mostly for all your weeks of hard work and never, ever giving up even when it seemed like it was never going to happen!! To paraphrase Bud Lightyear (sort of).....to Onederland and beyond!!!")
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    T34S3l wrote: »
    PW: 194.4
    CW: 192.8

@T34S3l, congratulations on your solid pound and a half loss, T!! But more important than the amount, is the direction that the needle on the scale is travelling!! Way to continue with your downward trend!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    Coral333 wrote: »
    Weigh in week: March Week 1
    Weigh in day: Friday
    Previous Week's weight: 212.8
    Todays Weight: 210.4 ☺️

@Coral333, look at you, quietly going about your business, and losing almost two and a half pounds! Well done, Coral!! A great start to the month!! Next week...single digits!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    jlbtnc wrote: »
    Username: jlbtnc
    Weigh in week: March – week 1
    Weigh in day: Friday
    Previous Week's weight: 215
    Todays Weight: 213.8

@jlbtnc, you were right to be looking forward to this weigh-in, because you knew you were going to be posting a loss!! Well done!! You have stated here that your previous weight was 215, but you posted a starting weight of 219.2 in the registration thread. Can you clear this up for me? Thanks.
  • Krysless2
    Krysless2 Posts: 1,956 Member
    Options
    MINI CHALLENGE MAR WK01

Fri 1st March
    Meal tracking - yes
    Under calories - yes
    Exercise - no

Sat 2nd March
    Meal tracking - yes; even all the alcohol!!
    Under calories - no but planned works social
    Exercise - no

Sun 3rd March
    Meal tracking - yes
    Under calories - yes
    Exercise - no

Mon 4th March
    Meal tracking - yes
    Under calories - yes
    Exercise - yes 70 min gym weights and cardio

Tues 5th March
    Meal tracking - yes
    Under calories - yes (even with pancakes for shrove Tuesday!!! :) )
    Exercise - no

Wed 6th March
    Meal tracking - yes
    Under calories - yes
    Exercise - yes; 45 min swim

Thurs 7th March
    Meal tracking - yes
    Under calories - yes
    Exercise - yes, 60 min cardio and weights

***** WEIGH IN *****
    PW 206.25
    CW 199.75

6.5lbs loss!!!!

Finally into ONEderland!!!!

For those that have followed my journey it has taken me forever to get under 200. I do everything right and for 33 weeks (I stat everything) I have hovered from 200.75 - 214 and back down and finally finally got under 200!!

Going to make and appointment with my PT to see what I can do with my gym programme to lose the rest of the weight as I can't cope with this yo-yo anymore. My food is right, my macros seem right I just don't know any more. My diary is open so if anyone can give me any tips from my macros and intake please please let me know.

For now I am concentrating on upping protein and cardio

Hi Tracie, Im not so familiar with looking at others diary but it looks like we might have to be MFP friend?? I tried to look at your macros and couldn't. Congratulations though! Onederland is a lovely place to stay!
  • HASWLRS
    Options

***** WEIGH IN *****
    PW 206.25
    CW 199.75

6.5lbs loss!!!!

For those that have followed my journey it has taken me forever to get under 200. I do everything right and for 33 weeks (I stat everything) I have hovered from 200.75 - 214 and back down and finally finally got under 200!!

Going to make and appointment with my PT to see what I can do with my gym programme to lose the rest of the weight as I can't cope with this yo-yo anymore. My food is right, my macros seem right I just don't know any more. My diary is open so if anyone can give me any tips from my macros and intake please please let me know.

@Tracie_Lord, what a good idea, to reach out to your PT for some advice. Upping cardio seems like a no-brainer for weight loss.
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    mikea2g wrote: »
    WEIGH IN
    Username: mikea2g
    Starting weight on 7/25/2018: 309
    September start weight: 290 (-19)
    October start weight: 279. (-11)
    November start weight: 264.7 (-14.3)
    December start weight: 254.8 (-9.9)
    January start weight: 247.5 (-7.3)
    February start weight: 238.2 (-9.3)
    March start weight: 228.7 (-9.5)
    -————————————-
    Previous Week's weight: 228.7
    Today's Weight: 224.6

I’ve been sick and inactive for most of the week. I’m guessing this is a water woosh from not doing the intense strength training. Well, I’m officially in my goal range (220-225) yay! 4.6 pounds more until eating at maintenance and focusing on recomp.

@mikea2g, congratulations on reaching your goal weight range!! Since you have been feeling yucky sick lately, we'll just toast with some gingerale for you!! In 4.6 pounds, we will toast with whatever you'd like!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    swauters wrote: »
    Friday weigh in week one
    Last week 209.6
    This week 207.2

@swauters, look at you, getting closer and closer to Onederland yourself!! Nice loss this week!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    March Challenge:
    Sw: 241.8
    Cw: 241.2

I haven't been on top of my calories this week :no_mouth:

@womanofgod4893, well, maybe you haven't been on top of things this week, but the scales did go down a bit, as opposed to going up, so no harm done!! Let's aim for the 30's next week...that's only a 1.3 pound loss. Very manageable, don't you think?
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    Kwinnero wrote: »
    MINI CHALLENGE MAR WK01

Fri 1st March
    Meal tracking - yes
    Under calories - yes
    Exercise - no

Sat 2nd March
    Meal tracking - yes; even all the alcohol!!
    Under calories - no but planned works social
    Exercise - no

Sun 3rd March
    Meal tracking - yes
    Under calories - yes
    Exercise - no

Mon 4th March
    Meal tracking - yes
    Under calories - yes
    Exercise - yes 70 min gym weights and cardio

Tues 5th March
    Meal tracking - yes
    Under calories - yes (even with pancakes for shrove Tuesday!!! :) )
    Exercise - no

Wed 6th March
    Meal tracking - yes
    Under calories - yes
    Exercise - yes; 45 min swim

Thurs 7th March
    Meal tracking - yes
    Under calories - yes
    Exercise - yes, 60 min cardio and weights

***** WEIGH IN *****
    PW 206.25
    CW 199.75

6.5lbs loss!!!!

Hi Tracie, Im not so familiar with looking at others diary but it looks like we might have to be MFP friend?? I tried to look at your macros and couldn't. Congratulations though! Onederland is a lovely place to stay!

@Kwinnero, If you go to Tracie's profile, you just have to hit "view diary" and you can see it. The rest of her profile may be private, but not her diary. That being said, @Tracie_Lord, Tracie, I don't know what I am looking for. If the macros were set by MFP, than I would just say to try to hit them all every day as closely as possible.
This discussion has been closed.