Options

Replies

• tinak33
    tinak33 Posts: 9,883 Member
    Options
    Daily post for Saturday
    Track: yes
    Calories: no, way over.
    Exercise: 100 squats, walking, lifting, carrying a toddler....
    Water: about 75 oz

Ran lots of errands with my daughter and met a friend out for lunch. Stopped at a chocolate store which was my downfall, but only got enough for a day, so the candy wont taunt me all week.

But I do daily weigh ins to keep myself in check, and my weight is still lower than Thursday's, by a pound. So I don't feel too bad about my indulgence. I will keep myself in check this wek though and hopefully bust into the 150s for next weigh in!!
  • SallyLuvsFitness
    SallyLuvsFitness Posts: 13,724 Member
    Options
    Daily Post: March 9th

Track: Yes
    Calories under goal: Yes
    Exercise: 65 minutes exercise bike (15.4 miles)

Nice job!
  • AB0215
    AB0215 Posts: 7,141 Member
    Options
    gjaholy33 wrote: »

Also took a little longer to finish my paper because I decided after reading some of you guys posts to have a family and discuss my own toxic situation and let my family know how I felt of course that was a 3 hour conversation but had to let them know some changes need to be made and I will not continue to tolerate thinfs as they were. It felt good and cleansing (I never cried so much in front of my family as I'm known as the strong one) and hopefully things change in the future. So I think everyone who talk about getting rid of your toxic relationships as its not easy but it must be done.

My baby sister left the group conversation so I guess I will have to distance myself from her and just love her from a distance. But I refuse to continue to eat my feelings and eventually eat myself to an early grave. I deserve to have a better life for myself so I am CLAIMING IT BY REMOVING ANY TOXICITY FROM MY LIFE THAT'S HINDERING ME FROM PROGRESSING!

sorry guys I know it's a lot but I have just been going through this week and I need to do what I need to do to keep myself positive and motivated to keep going forward not backwards.
    @gjaholy33 That's something I had to do for a while, my mom was always a negative nancy, no matter what I did, it was never good enough and that was one of the many factors that led to my weight gain in the first place, but things have drastically changed. I distanced myself from them for quite a while, only visiting at holidays, etc and I think she finally got the picture.
    Bottom line, you have to do what you have to do for YOU. Period. End of story. It's YOUR life, you decide how to spend it and that's that. Hard as it is in practice, it's the truth, you have to do you.
  • Beckymomof3girls
    Beckymomof3girls Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Beckymomof3girls
    Weigh in week: March week 2
    Weigh in day: Sunday
    PW: 242.8
    CW: 242.0

• vicky2767
    vicky2767 Posts: 2,472 Member
    Options
    gjaholy33 wrote: »
    Daily Post

Track yes
    Calories yes under
    Exercise no
    Water 175oz
    Goals/comments So hust finish submitting an Assignment and I am going to try to submit 2 of my Required Submissions tomorrow my back is killing me but I gave in and took the Gabapentin pills.

Also took a little longer to finish my paper because I decided after reading some of you guys posts to have a family and discuss my own toxic situation and let my family know how I felt of course that was a 3 hour conversation but had to let them know some changes need to be made and I will not continue to tolerate thinfs as they were. It felt good and cleansing (I never cried so much in front of my family as I'm known as the strong one) and hopefully things change in the future. So I think everyone who talk about getting rid of your toxic relationships as its not easy but it must be done.

o82k1bj7ufkc.jpg

My baby sister left the group conversation so I guess I will have to distance myself from her and just love her from a distance. But I refuse to continue to eat my feelings and eventually eat myself to an early grave. I deserve to have a better life for myself so I am CLAIMING IT BY REMOVING ANY TOXICITY FROM MY LIFE THAT'S HINDERING ME FROM PROGRESSING!

sorry guys I know it's a lot but I have just been going through this week and I need to do what I need to do to keep myself positive and motivated to keep going forward not backwards.

Good night TOMORROW'S ANOTHER DAY
    I’m sure this wasn’t easy. Hugs to you my friend.
    lateseg wrote: »
    Username: Lateseg
    Week: March Week 2
    PW = 142
    CW= 140

Yesssss!!!! 🎉🎉

Nice loss
  • vicky2767
    vicky2767 Posts: 2,472 Member
    Options
    Beckymomof3girls

Nice!!!
  • papenny1
    papenny1 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Username : papenny1
    Weigh in week : March week 2
    weigh in day : Sunday
    PW : 173.6
    CW : 173.0
  • SallyLuvsFitness
    Options
    tinak33 wrote: »
    WOOHOO!!!
    I finally made the winners circle! 😂😂

Congrats everyone on all your losses and daily posts! Every day is a struggle, whether big or small. But even the smallest loss on the scale or in inches, is a HUGE victory!
    We all know how easy it is to pack on pounds. Especially emotional eaters (me....all the time....)
    So congrats to every single person here for all the efforts and daily posts and hard work that you all put in!!

Big yea for all!
  • SallyLuvsFitness
    Options
    Sun - March 10
    Track: Yes✔️
    Calories: Yes ✔️ I will be for the day. 👍
    Exercise: 4 mile stroll with hubby in the sunshine.
    Comments: Happy with averaging 15K steps per day this week. Hubby wants a high calorie pasta dish tonight, np! I am going to enjoy my salmon in the air fryer. He is very supportive! I know we are going to one of our fav Italian restaurants Tues night so that will be more of my splurge night. ❤️💃🔥

Happy Sunday all!
  • SallyLuvsFitness
    Options
    papenny1 wrote: »
    Username : papenny1
    Weigh in week : March week 2
    weigh in day : Sunday
    PW : 173.6
    CW : 173.0

Yea! ❤️
  • SallyLuvsFitness
    Options
    Beckymomof3girls

Woo hoo’
  • i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR
    i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR Posts: 3,308 Member
    Options
    Daily Post: Sunday, March 10th
    Username: SLIMn2016

Track: Yes
    Calories: No
    Exercise: Yes, Stair Climber, Body Pump & Zumba
    Water: 209.8
    Steps: 11,017 / 5.74 miles

Comments: I ate over my 1400 cal limit all weekend, I was still under because of my workouts today and yesterday, but still ate far more than a typical weekend bc of my son's bday parties.

Goal this week: Buckle down Monday-Thursday, workouts each day and stick to my fasting schedule.

Don't let an off day run your week--- I am not either!💪🏻😅💫 WE GOT THIS!
    Keep working hard--- we will get there!

HAPPY SUNDAY :)<3

• i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR
    i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR Posts: 3,308 Member
    edited March 2019
    Options
    AB0215 wrote: »

Great job to our top 3:
    1st - @SLIMn2016. - 4.00%
    2nd - @zaraizzy. - 3.30%
    3rd - @genajonas. - 2.31%

and once again to @SLIMn2016 for taking 2nd overall and getting rid of the vacay weight!!!

🤘🏻😝 thanks, I guess drinking all of those rum drinks and eating cake and desserts like it was my job for a week straight really paid off ----🤣🙌😂😂 I suspect some (or all) of those pounds will resurface by this Friday when I weigh in as my body is trying to decide how to use those calories. I hope not though! 🤷🏻‍♀️🙅🏻‍♀️ Part of the journey.
  • Safari_Gal
    Safari_Gal Posts: 888 Member
    Options
    SLIMn2016 wrote: »
    AB0215 wrote: »

Great job to our top 3:
    1st - @SLIMn2016. - 4.00%
    2nd - @zaraizzy. - 3.30%
    3rd - @genajonas. - 2.31%

and once again to @SLIMn2016 for taking 2nd overall and getting rid of the vacay weight!!!

🤘🏻😝 thanks, I guess drinking all of those rum drinks and eating cake and desserts like it was my job for a week straight really paid off ----🤣🙌😂😂 I suspect some (or all) of those pounds will resurface by this Friday when I weigh in as my body is trying to decide how to use those calories. I hope not though! 🤷🏻‍♀️🙅🏻‍♀️ Part of the journey.

✨SlimNinspiration!!!

• Safari_Gal
    Safari_Gal Posts: 888 Member
    Options
    Sun - March 10
    Comments: Happy with averaging 15K steps per day this week. Hubby wants a high calorie pasta dish tonight, np! I am going to enjoy my salmon in the air fryer. He is very supportive! I know we are going to one of our fav Italian restaurants Tues night so that will be more of my splurge night. ❤️💃🔥

Happy Sunday all!

Oooh salmon in the air fryer- that sounds awesome! My husband wants to get an air fryer- think it’s worth it??
  • SallyLuvsFitness
    Options
    @mg07030 Yes, SO worth it!!! It is unbelievable how delicious the food comes out without all the extra calories of preparing it.
  • CindyJNC1963
    CindyJNC1963 Posts: 895 Member
    Options
    Sun - March 10

Happy Sunday all!

Great job!!! That is a lot of steps for the week.
This discussion has been closed.