• AB0215
    AB0215 Posts: 7,141 Member
    edited March 2019
    Options
    HAPPY MODAY TEAM SLIMSONS! ๐Ÿ‹๏ธโ€โ™‚๏ธ

TODAY'S MOTIVATIONAL TIP:
    ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅDANGERS OF SUGAR HIDDEN ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ

IMPORTANCE OF READING INGREDIENTS

My person experience likely I assume that a lot of the recent changes in my diet was on point because I was choosing healthier option but did you know if the product has a large amount of sugar it can throw you off course and hinder your weight loss? Well, some of you long-timers probably did but I just learn my lesson so wanted to share it with everyone else.

When searching for new snacks or any processed foods to eat make sure you are aware of the sneaky hidden sugars listed below and just be more aware.
    6u8b3pzla5fj.jpg

I really hope this helps someone.

Have a blessed day.

Regards,
    Glorious Gloria
    ^^this 100%

This is why I tend to stay away from processed foods, in general. They hide things like sugar in it where you can't see it, because if you can't pronounce it, it's probably not great for you...just saying..
  • CindyJNC1963
    CindyJNC1963 Posts: 895 Member
    Options
    Has anyone else had trouble with their fitbit since the time change? My steps didn't reset last night. I've rebooted the fitbit and rebooted my phone. I'm hoping it resets tonight.
  • gjaholy33
    gjaholy33 Posts: 2,626 Member
    Options
    CindyJNC1963

Week #2

Original starting weight: 273

PW: 220.1
    CW: 216.6

159369843.png

I am now officially out of the morbidly obese BMI range !!!! I'm now at 39.6, My goal for the rest of the month is to move further and further away from the 40 BMI. Next up is getting below a BMI of 35, which is obesity level 2.

Congrats this is an awesome NSV!๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿพ
  • gjaholy33
    gjaholy33 Posts: 2,626 Member
    Options
    Gadgetgirl259
    March Week 2 (Monday)
    PW: 200.8
    CW: 197.8 ๐Ÿ˜€

Yay!๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿพ
  • CindyJNC1963
    CindyJNC1963 Posts: 895 Member
    Options
    Gadgetgirl259
    March Week 2 (Monday)

Awesome loss!!

• vicky2767
    vicky2767 Posts: 2,472 Member
    Options
    Username : papenny1
    Weigh in week : March week 2
    weigh in day : Sunday
    PW : 173.6
    CW : 173.0

Nice
  • SallyLuvsFitness
    SallyLuvsFitness Posts: 13,724 Member
    Options
    Daily Post (Sunday)
    Track: Yes
    Calories: Total 1997, Net 1997, Goal 2000. Under by 3 (calories adjust according to activity level)
    Exercise: No, Rest day
    Steps: 8523
    Water: 33.8 oz

I ate so bad today. I am not hungry at all and when I do decide to eat I eat junk. This is so frustrating.

Tmo is a new day!!! You have this!! ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿƒโ€โ™€๏ธ
  • vicky2767
    Options
    Username: inmylife1979
    Week: March week 2
    Weigh-in day: Mondays
    PW =303.6
    CW=297.8

15 day streak of food tracking!

Goal for the week:
    Meet water goal of 8 cups every day this week.
    Username: zara6bells (aka, zaraizzy)
    Week: March week 2
    Weigh-in day: Sunday
    PW= 287.2
    CW= 284.2

Tdrjustus3
    Week 2
    Weigh In Day: Monday
    PW: 279.8
    CW: 278.4
    Slow and steady wins the race!

Nice losses !!!!
  • SallyLuvsFitness
    SallyLuvsFitness Posts: 13,724 Member
    Options
    Sunday

Tracked: Yes
    Calories: Over
    Exercise: none

Had a fun day with my sister we got our nails done, went out for lunch. And I sold my kayak. Iโ€™m decluttering the house anything I donโ€™t need is being sold or donated.

ryd6augx00ok.jpeg

Nice! Great way to treat yourself! Wonderful cleaning stuff out. Yesterday, everything came out of the fridge did a deep cleaning and it feels great to have a clawab fridge!
  • vicky2767
    Options
    Gadgetgirl259
    March Week 2 (Monday)
    CindyJNC1963

Week #2

Original starting weight: 273

PW: 220.1
    CW: 216.6

159369843.png

I am now officially out of the morbidly obese BMI range !!!! I'm now at 39.6, My goal for the rest of the month is to move further and further away from the 40 BMI. Next up is getting below a BMI of 35, which is obesity level 2.

This is wonderful. Doesnโ€™t it feel so good!!!!! Congrats
  • digger61
    digger61 Posts: 3,823 Member
    edited March 2019
    Options
    Daily Post: Sunday 3/10
    Track: Yes
    Calories: Under
    Exercise:none
    so far today 120 mins of aquasize and 30 min swimming next finally warm outside to go for a walk
  • digger61
    digger61 Posts: 3,823 Member
    Options
    Daily Post Sunday

Track yes
    Calories yes way under
    Exercise yes 5 minutes walking around the house
    Water 146oz
    Goals/comments
    Yesterday was my second official day on this new eating style but yesterday was the 1st full day off eating and I only calculated 788 calories so I have to do a couple things differently today and going forward to get over the 800-1000 mark.

***Thanks everyone for their encouraging words and support of my dealing with my family. I do feel so much better, like a burden RELEASE!

***Also sorry I haven't been as active trying to manage my time with my new course load with so many papers due every week it's complicated but I'm doing my best***

you can do it
  • Wildmage69
    Wildmage69 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    AB0215 wrote: ยป

This is something I'm experimenting with as I've had a few days over the last few months where I've ate way over my calories and then dropped a lot of weight right after, the last more than 5 lbs right after...

@Wildmage69 & @AB0215 One of the trainers at my gym was telling a group of us who are doing IF that a re-feed day boosts metabolism and will actually help you lose more fat. Since then (last December) I have eating higher calories (he said to go 300-500 calories above maintenance) on Fridays (and sometimes Saturdays too if I workout hard and lift heavy)--- and that's when I really saw some progress. Works!

Oh nice! That sounds like a really good plan. So, still track, but give yourself that extra allowance once a week. Thanks!

• AB0215
    Options

@ABO215 Thank you!! For allowing me to be able to continue in this challenge, will do much better next weigh-in.

Just as a heads up, MFP doesn't send me notifications at that tag, my username has a zero and not an "O" so if you messaged me, I didn't receive any, sorry!
  • Wildmage69
    Wildmage69 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Daily Post: Monday 3/11

Track: No
    Calories: No, but not too bad
    Exercise: No
    Goals/Day/Comments: I did terrible this weekend, and slow to get back on track today. Was also sick today, so I worked from home, with easy kitchen access. ๐Ÿ˜ฉ
  • AB0215
    Options
    Has anyone else had trouble with their fitbit since the time change? My steps didn't reset last night. I've rebooted the fitbit and rebooted my phone. I'm hoping it resets tonight.

Mine seems ok, no glaring issues...
This discussion has been closed.