• vicky2767
    vicky2767 Posts: 2,472 Member
    Options
    Bm00re2u wrote: Β»
    Username: Bm00re2u
    Week: March Week 1
    PW =135 lbs.
    CW=133.4 lbs.

My goal weight for March is 130 lbs. so gotta keep pushing. I'm still in the overweight range for my height (127.4 lbs gets me to normal range) so I'm optimistic I will get there! My overall weight goal is 115 lbs.
    Weight in: March Week 1
    Username: ssssanaaaa
    Weigh in day: Friday
    PW: 179.2
    CW: 178.5

Feeling good lately. Been on track with healthy eating and exercise.
    AB0215 wrote: Β»
    AB0215
    March Week 1
    Saturday
    PW: 150.2 lbs
    CW: 149.4lbs

Daily Post (Friday)

Track: Yes
    Calories: Yes, OMAD
    Exercise:Yes, 30 mins elliptical, 30 mins walk, 15 mins treadmill and 75 mins weight training, heavy snatches and clean/jerks

Comments: It's Saturday and I'm playing a bit of catch up, had a late appt with my Coach/Trainer then I played some video games and did some cleaning ahead of my niece coming to spend the night tonight.
    Trying to catch up on the group and posts today, before she gets here. Got some walking to do in a bit, but I'm waiting for the storms to pass before I head out.
    Got my car back today, super happy about it. Yay.

Nice losses!!!!
  • vicky2767
    Options
    Today was a big day and really excited to share! I have now lost ten pounds since the beginning of Jan. I have had some really frustrating weeks when I had been making the right choices, working out etc and felt like I wasn’t getting there. I went back to a picture in Dec of 2018 and compared it to a picture today. The work is paying off! Best to all!

rmonwcr41tpj.jpeg
    Awesome. 10 pounds. Yay πŸ‘πŸ»
    Daily Post - Friday
    Track no
    Calories over
    Exercise no

Burger and grown up beverages happened at dinner

Daily Post - Saturday
    Track yes
    Calories under
    Exercise yes jogged 4 miles
    Hey sometime you just need an adult beverage. And you did get 4 Miles in.
  • vicky2767
    Options
    Daily check in
    Tracked yes
    Calories under (although carbs were way over- fat was only over by a few)
    Exercise 43 min run.
    We also did some yard work. Getting rid of a wood fence that was rotting and clearing out the back of long over grown weeds.
  • Bm00re2u
    Bm00re2u Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    mg07030 wrote: Β»
    PW =135 lbs.
    CW=133.4 lbs.

My goal weight for March is 130 lbs. so gotta keep pushing. I'm still in the overweight range for my height (127.4 lbs gets me to normal range) so I'm optimistic I will get there! My overall weight goal is 115 lbs.

Awesome!!! Get it!!!

Thank you! β™₯️
  • Bm00re2u
    Options
    PW =135 lbs.
    CW=133.4 lbs.

You're rocking it! πŸ‘πŸΎπŸ‘πŸΎπŸ’ͺ🏽πŸ’ͺπŸ½πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰

Thank you!πŸ’ͺ
  • Bm00re2u
    Options
    Craigbennettis
    PW 247.8
    CW 245.9
    Weigh in day is Wednesday

I thought I had already put my post in here. Oh well I'm new.

FABULOUS LOSSπŸ™Œ
    PW =135 lbs.
    CW=133.4 lbs.

You are doing fantastic Brit!!!πŸ‘πŸŽŠπŸ€˜πŸ»πŸ˜… GO GET IT!!!. ENJOY YOUR VACAY!
    digger61 wrote: Β»
    Digger61
    Sat
    March Week 1
    PW 245
    CW 240

WOW!πŸ’«πŸ’ͺπŸ»πŸ˜‡ super huge loss!!
    Weight in: March Week 1
    Username: ssssanaaaa
    Weigh in day: Friday
    PW: 179.2
    CW: 178.5

Feeling good lately. Been on track with healthy eating and exercise.

Nice work! πŸ€˜πŸ»πŸ˜…

Thank you Nancy! β™₯️ I'm thoroughly enjoying staycation so far!
  • Bm00re2u
    Options
    Today was a big day and really excited to share! I have now lost ten pounds since the beginning of Jan. I have had some really frustrating weeks when I had been making the right choices, working out etc and felt like I wasn’t getting there. I went back to a picture in Dec of 2018 and compared it to a picture today. The work is paying off! Best to all!

rmonwcr41tpj.jpeg

Congrats to you! πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰ This is truly inspiring!
  • Bm00re2u
    Options
    PW =135 lbs.
    CW=133.4 lbs.

mg07030 wrote: Β»
    Hi All,

It’s a sunny day today here in NYC. Awesome dedication all around to the Slimsons!

Would you like to know how much water weight one can gain when incorporating carbs back into a diet after keto? 6 lbs. I was 141.6 last Saturday. The last few days - even with staying at 1300 cals - I had salty carby food and the water piled back on. I guess one could say it’s my β€œtrue weight” since keto takes out the excess water.

I’m not as freaked out as I thought I would be. My goal is still 130 ish lbs. I guess that 125 while in keto. πŸ˜‰

I’m about 5”8-5”9 - but I’m small boned- when I was in my early 20s, I naturally was a willowy 117. I figure with more lean muscle - 130ish is the sweet spot. I was 145 when I was fitted for my wedding dress .:) looked good - but I can be more svelte.

Back to the grind. I need to say adios to these protein bars and packaged foods πŸ§˜β€β™‚οΈ

Username: mg07030
    Weigh in day: Saturday
    March week 1
    PW: 141.6
    CW: 147.8 πŸ₯Ί
    +6.2 lbs of πŸ΄β€β˜ οΈ

Goal- going to have to jump back in to super keto and exercise this week. I’ve been tired -so getting easy food - I’m just going to have to figure out more time to meal prep. I was doing so good. I’ve been lazy. I’m all over it this week to see some great loss next Saturday.

Have an awesome day! 🌻

You can do this!!

Thank you! β™₯️
  • CindyJNC1963
    CindyJNC1963 Posts: 895 Member
    Options
    Daily Post: March 9th

Calories under goal: Yes
    Exercise: 65 minutes exercise bike (15.4 miles)
  • gjaholy33
    gjaholy33 Posts: 2,626 Member
    Options

rmonwcr41tpj.jpeg

Yes it is you ought to be proud of yourself a Congratulations! πŸ‘πŸΎπŸ‘πŸΎπŸ‘πŸΎπŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸ‘πŸΎπŸ‘πŸΎ
  • i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR
    i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR Posts: 3,302 Member
    Options
    Daily Post

Track yes
    Calories yes under
    Exercise no
    Water 175oz
    Goals/comments So hust finish submitting an Assignment and I am going to try to submit 2 of my Required Submissions tomorrow my back is killing me but I gave in and took the Gabapentin pills.

Also took a little longer to finish my paper because I decided after reading some of you guys posts to have a family and discuss my own toxic situation and let my family know how I felt...

SUPER WATER INTAKE πŸ™ŒπŸ˜…πŸ’¦πŸ’¦

I am so sorry that you had to confront family tonight.... sometimes (even the most well-meaning) people whom we love can cause us unhealthy feelings/emotional turmoil/pain, etc. that doesn't mean we don't love them anymore--- but if you need some distance in order to fulfill your goals successfully, you must do it. You do deserve good health and happiness, absolutely. Sending you hugs! Stay strongπŸ’ͺπŸ»πŸ’«β€οΈ
  • SallyLuvsFitness
    SallyLuvsFitness Posts: 13,724 Member
    Options
    Appreciate everyone’s compliments!!! TYVM!!

Best to all! Let’s GO March!! πŸ€
  • Bm00re2u
    Options
    Daily Post (Saturday)

Calories: Yes
    Exercise: No

Rest day!
  • BougeeBrat
    BougeeBrat Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Daily Post (Saturday)
    Calories: Total 1026, Net 523, Goal 2000. Under by 1477 (calories adjust according to activity level)
    Exercise: Yes, HIIT
    Steps: 14,455
    Water: 80 oz

**No appetite at all today ** Hopefully 2morrow will be better.
  • Gadgetgirl259
    Gadgetgirl259 Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    Daily Post: Saturday
    Calories: under
    Exercise: Yes planking and BowflexMax. Was hoping to more exercise before or after work frustrated that I didn’t get it done. With that said happy I stayed under my calories.
  • digger61
    digger61 Posts: 3,804 Member
    Options
    lateseg wrote: Β»
    Username: Lateseg
    Week: March Week 2
    PW = 142
    CW= 140

Yesssss!!!! πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰

great loss
  • digger61
    digger61 Posts: 3,804 Member
    Options
    Daily Post: Saturday
    Calories: under
    Exercise:swimming snow shoveling
  • tinak33
    tinak33 Posts: 9,883 Member
    Options
    Daily post for Friday
    Track: yes
    Calories: no, went over
    Exercise: got my 100 squats and did stairs at work
    Water: over 120 oz

I ate a sandwich. We ordered food for a lunch meeting at work, I was all excited to see they have none of my favorite cookies..... HOWEVER....
    My favorite sandwich was apparently not popular eith everyone else. And it was staring at me. So I at it. At 4pm. Figured it would be an early dinner and I had fit it in my daily calories easily.
    But then I got home and had soup (also fit in my cals). But then I had a biscuit with butter. NOT in my cals. Lol
    I didnt go too far over, but definitely had a weak moment.....
This discussion has been closed.