MISSION SLIMPOSSIBLE - March 2019

Options

Replies

• Jactop
    Jactop Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    Sunday Monday check in
    Steps 3/10 - 13,985

I'm checking in early. I spent the day reading so I still have some steps to make up for but I'm done eating for the night.

Calories were right on but too many carbs.

Water was good both days

Exercise: 45 min treadmill yesterday. 30 min weights today

Tomorrow's plan: I need to bake more keto crackers. I keep them in a clear container on my counter and they help keep my eating under control.
  • TeresaW1020
    TeresaW1020 Posts: 3,231 Member
    Options
    Monday check in
    Calories: under
    Water: over
    Exercise: 40 minutes on the treadmill doing the cardio program. No knee pain!! B)

I'm hoping for a loss tomorrow but we will see! Had a luncheon at the church yesterday and ate two pieces of pizza and a small piece of cheesecake. I hadn't eaten that many carbs in awhile and it made me feel so yucky. Almost not worth eating it all! :p

Steps:
    3/9-4927
    3/10-2794
  • Ruthann2
    Ruthann2 Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Username: Ruthann2
    Weigh in week: Week 2
    Weigh in day: Sunday
    Previous Weight: 142.6
    Todays Weight: 142.6
  • sunshineplace
    sunshineplace Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    Monday check in...

Steps for last few days.

Friday the 8th-10,843
    Saturday the 9th-6,509
    Sunday the 10th- 4,278
    Monday the 11th- 12,000

(I’m not quite there yet but will make sure before I go to bed.)

Calories/WW points were great. Have two rollovers left.
    Water just not sure because I haven’t been tracking. Uuuugh
    Exercise. Nothing formal. Still sick but did manage 11,256 so far and will make sure 12,000 before bed.
    Goals for tomorrow. Pay more attention to my water intake. Keep tracking. Eat lean and clean and low sodium in preparation for weigh in on Wednesday. Expecting another loss. 🤞🏼

@AustinRuadhain those numbers on your scale are looking fabulous. That’s where I want to be soon! And you are right, I think they are perfect goals to work toward, especially if I can come off my BP meds. 🤞🏼
  • sunshineplace
    Options
    tess5036 wrote: »

You can do it, you are focused and resilient, even when you have faced challenges, can't wait until you report back that you're into single digits!!!!

Thank you! I can’t wait to report back as well! It is exciting to have a new goal to work toward. I don’t know what number that will be on the scale but I’m eager to find out.
  • 19shmoo69
    19shmoo69 Posts: 1,106 Member
    Options
    Good morning all, today was spent running around with the family.
    Because of that i know I went way way over on calories aka Chinese buffet & Wendy's frosty's
    Also I did not take in any coffe or water. I'm so dehydrated.
    I did however park as far away from the front of the stores so i/we could gain steps. Which are 8371 steps.
    Goals for tomorrow include making my son sing, my lil girl play guitar and me hitting the gym as much as possible. However before all that I will be praying. I cannot start the day without that.
  • 19shmoo69
    19shmoo69 Posts: 1,106 Member
    Options
    I am curious, what are the honorable mentions for?
  • mari_moulin
    mari_moulin Posts: 3,717 Member
    Options
    19shmoo69 wrote: »

We have places 1st 2nd and 3rd. The honorable mentiones are 4th -10th place and it’s so we celebrate those who got close to the top 3 spots we thought they deserved a shout out on our results page.
  • UTMom81
    UTMom81 Posts: 1,392 Member
    Options
    Monday Check In
    Calories: under
    Exercise: Sat almost all day creating End of Course Exams, but still got in over 10K steps by doing some landscaping when I got home. Thankful for Daylight Savings Time!
    Water: pretty good
    Goals for Tuesday: hit the elliptical at work at least once, maybe more; drink more water; stay in the green.
  • UTMom81
    Options
    Steps for 3/11 = 10,452
  • UTMom81
    Options
    UTMom81
    Week 2 Weigh In
    Previous: 154.4
    Current: 155.2

I honestly did much better than this, this week. I was 152.something late last week and didn't do too terribly bad this weekend except I had bread a couple meals. But I think it must have been those carbs. Carbs will spike my weight like this, so I don't know why I don't just give up bread, etc, altogether. Guess it's time for a No Junk Food Challenge.
  • angielove88
    angielove88 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Username: angielove88
    Weigh in week: Week 2
    Weigh in day: Monday
    Previous Weight: 178.8
    Todays Weight: 179.4
  • Kres567
    Kres567 Posts: 1,158 Member
    Options
    Jactop wrote: »
    Username: Jactop
    Weigh-in Week: Week 2
    Weigh-in Day: Monday
    Previous Weight: 214.2
    Today's Weight: 210

Good bye Pina Colada’s! 🤣
  • Kres567
    Options
    UTMom81 wrote: »
    UTMom81
    Week 2 Weigh In

I honestly did much better than this, this week. I was 152.something late last week and didn't do too terribly bad this weekend except I had bread a couple meals. But I think it must have been those carbs. Carbs will spike my weight like this, so I don't know why I don't just give up bread, etc, altogether. Guess it's time for a No Junk Food Challenge.

Salt does that for me. I’m starting to come down from my pizza on Sunday but not quick enough!
  • Kres567
    Options
    Great weigh-ins so far everyone. Even the gains are so negligible and normal fluctuations for a week. Have a great dat everyone. My goals for today:

1. Drink more water
    2. Eat cleaner - stop dipping into the cookies in the pantry
    3. Try and relax a bit.
  • AustinRuadhain
    AustinRuadhain Posts: 2,574 Member
    edited March 2019
    Options
    19shmoo69 wrote: »

🎉🎉🎉 Congratulations, @19shmoo69 , for being on the Honorable Mentions list! 🎉🎉🎉

I am going to celebrate now with a cup of coffee! ☕
  • sunshineplace
    Options
    Kres567 wrote: »
    UTMom81
    Week 2 Weigh In

Salt does that for me. I’m starting to come down from my pizza on Sunday but not quick enough!

Salt and alcohol do this to me. Since I have more of those things on the weekend I tend to be my heaviest on Monday which is why I will never weigh in on a Monday.
  • AustinRuadhain
    edited March 2019
    Options
    Kres567 wrote: »
    UTMom81
    Week 2 Weigh In

Hey, @UTMom81 , I feel you on this. I gave up bread and refined sugar. I totally get that some people can eat them without consequences and still lose weight, but I cannot. I even have to pay attention to ripe bananas (which are also a high glycemic index food). Eating 2 ounces of ripe banana is enough to slow weight loss down for the week for me even if I did well otherwise (calories on target or under). After the second week where I added a couple ounces of ripe banana and saw a noticeable difference at weigh-in, I took ripe banana off the list. I was a little sad to figure that out. I still eat fruit (yum!), but I eat mostly apples and berries.
  • AustinRuadhain
    Options
    Monday Check-in
    - Food: on plan, under calories
    - Water: on target
    - Exercise: martial arts class (worked extra hard), 30 minutes WiiFit platform stepping

Steps for 03/11 - 7,749

Tuesday Plans
    Food on plan. Need to do food shopping and prep today.
    Water - stay on target.
    Exercise - some outdoor walking, maybe a Classical Essentrics video.
    Try to hit 10K steps today!
  • Wishusdonna
    Wishusdonna Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    Username: Wishusdonna
    Weigh-in Week: Week 2
    Weigh-in Day: Monday
    Previous Weight: 169
    Today's Weight: 169

Check-in for Monday
    Calories under
    Water on track