WORKOUT WARRIORS - March 2019

Options

Replies

• steplaj
    steplaj Posts: 586 Member
    edited March 2019
    Options
    Hi Warriors, I'm back... Thank you so much for the warm thoughts and prayers, it was very much appreciated!

Now to get my *kitten* back in gear.
  • steplaj
    Options
    runarml wrote: »
    Username: runarml
    Weigh in Week: Week 2
    Weigh in Day: Monday
    Previous Weight: 142.5
    Today's Weight: 142

Posted - Nice job, slow and steady wins the war!
  • NikMar
    NikMar Posts: 1,071 Member
    Options
    Steps for 10th March: 5,902 - oops! I need to find a way to tread water, as swimming doesn't help with my steps!!!
  • melissafeagins
    melissafeagins Posts: 1,421 Member
    edited March 2019
    Options
    Welcome back, Steve!!

As promised I am checking in after work. No word on the new job yet, but I have new trainee for my current team starting on the 18th and another on the 2nd of April. I have to train them even if I get the new job. That should be interesting. (It's always interesting to have more than one trainee at a time, but if I am also training on a new job I am going to have a time management challenge.)

I have been talked into pizza for dinner because my teens want it and I am not eating, but I have veggies to prep for the crockpot for the next two days and I am going to stick to my plan for the rest of the week.
  • Navydaddjtc
    Navydaddjtc Posts: 4,166 Member
    Options
    my daily check in
    logged food exercise: yup
    water on point 96 oz
    steps: 5469<<<kinda suck right now

NOTHING SPECIAL FOR MY EXERCISING TODAY JUST SOME PT THERAPY AT HOME AND SOME MILD WALKING ON THE TREADMILL
    IN TOWN THE NEXT 3 DAYS WITH MOM AND SKIP AND MY SISTER. DAUGHTER IN LAW IS EN-ROUTE TO HELP. HOSPICE WILL BE THE GO TO CARE IN A WEEK AS WE ALL BACK OFF AND SPEND SOME QUALITY TIME WITH MOM AND SKIP. WE NEED TO MAKE SURE THAT ALL OF THE LEGAL STUFF IS IN PLACE WHEN THEY RING THE BELL.

MELISSA AND STEVE WILL TAKE OVER WHILE I DEAL WITH THIS SITUATION AND GET READY FOR SURGERY. I WILL HELP OUT AS MUCH AS I CAN, BUT I AM NOT SURE HOW MUCH THAT WILL BE.

I ASK YOU MY FRIENDS TO KEEP A GOOD THOUGHT FOR MOM AND SKIP AS THEY FIGHT THIS BATTLE. IT IS A BATTLE THAT THEY WILL NOT WIN, HOW EVER NEITHER OF THEM ARE THROWING IN TOWEL. SO WE KIDS WILL STAND WITH THEM AND FIGHT IT ALSO. I'VE NEVER MET A MARINE OF SAILOR THAT DOESN'T LIKE A GOOD FIGHT SO FIGHT WE WILL.
    @steplaj @melissafeagins THANK YOU BOTH
    GREG
  • Navydaddjtc
    Options
    FITBIT STATS
    h4uszdxdpz8a.png
    36427c1ofefw.png
  • melissafeagins
    Options
    my daily check in
    logged food exercise: yup
    water on point 96 oz
    steps: 5469<<<kinda suck right now

NOTHING SPECIAL FOR MY EXERCISING TODAY JUST SOME PT THERAPY AT HOME AND SOME MILD WALKING ON THE TREADMILL
    IN TOWN THE NEXT 3 DAYS WITH MOM AND SKIP AND MY SISTER. DAUGHTER IN LAW IS EN-ROUTE TO HELP. HOSPICE WILL BE THE GO TO CARE IN A WEEK AS WE ALL BACK OFF AND SPEND SOME QUALITY TIME WITH MOM AND SKIP. WE NEED TO MAKE SURE THAT ALL OF THE LEGAL STUFF IS IN PLACE WHEN THEY RING THE BELL.

MELISSA AND STEVE WILL TAKE OVER WHILE I DEAL WITH THIS SITUATION AND GET READY FOR SURGERY. I WILL HELP OUT AS MUCH AS I CAN, BUT I AM NOT SURE HOW MUCH THAT WILL BE.

I ASK YOU MY FRIENDS TO KEEP A GOOD THOUGHT FOR MOM AND SKIP AS THEY FIGHT THIS BATTLE. IT IS A BATTLE THAT THEY WILL NOT WIN, HOW EVER NEITHER OF THEM ARE THROWING IN TOWEL. SO WE KIDS WILL STAND WITH THEM AND FIGHT IT ALSO. I'VE NEVER MET A MARINE OF SAILOR THAT DOESN'T LIKE A GOOD FIGHT SO FIGHT WE WILL.
    @steplaj @melissafeagins THANK YOU BOTH
    GREG

Wouldn't dream of not helping you now, Greg. Focus on your family. Steve and I have the watch here.
  • i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR
    i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR Posts: 3,304 Member
    Options

I ASK YOU MY FRIENDS TO KEEP A GOOD THOUGHT FOR MOM AND SKIP AS THEY FIGHT THIS BATTLE....

Sending my thoughts and prayers through this Greg❤️🙏
  • i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR
    i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR Posts: 3,304 Member
    edited March 2019
    Options
    Daily Post: Monday, March 11th
    Username: SLIMn2016

Track: Yes
    Calories: Yes, fasting day
    Exercise: Yes, Inclined Treadmill walk/jog, Zumba, Arc Trainer & Walk with Goldie
    Water: 146.8 (still drinking 💧💦😅)

Steps: 20,817 / 10.82 miles

Comments: I feel better when I fast. My mind is clearer, I have more energy and my mood is high. Especially noticeable coming off of a weekend of indulging in too much sushi and cake--- bday parties for my son. Going to try to continue for a few days since it is a fasting week for my Easter anyway.

HAPPY MONDAY ALL---keep working hard and just focus on today!💪🏻😅💫
    WE GOT THIS!🤘🏻😉✔️

• melissafeagins
    Options
    Back to report my steps for the day: 13249. I doubt very seriously I will get to 13300.
  • melissafeagins
    Options
    Morning check in:
    Today could be be the day that I hear if I got the promotion.

If it's your weigh in day, I will post weights when I get home. (I am still peeved that OT won't let me on here from my PC at at work to do those on a break.)

Sad news: one of "my" second year clinic residents was on the Ethiopia Air plane that crashed Sunday. I am going to miss her. (First years have to do a rotation with us, but Dr. Nicky came every chance she got. She was a good egg and a ggod doc.)
  • Navydaddjtc
    Options
    epjkg8pd0yni.png
  • melissafeagins
    Options
    epjkg8pd0yni.png

Oh, I like this...
  • Mechell15
    Mechell15 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Mechelle
    Pw 197
    Cw 198.8
    Sorry
  • rheaj1991
    rheaj1991 Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    Yesterday's stats

I think I did pretty well. Was in the green in terms of calories though my sodium levels were insane due to getting some Mediterranean food for lunch. Still the same weight as yesterday (I weigh myself every day I have access to a scale to see the direction I go in when I eat certain foods).

Water: 96oz
    Steps: 12, 308
    Exercise: 48 mins karate practice, 12 minutes stretching
  • steplaj
    Options
    NikMar wrote: »
    Steps for 10th March: 5,902 - oops! I need to find a way to tread water, as swimming doesn't help with my steps!!!

You just need to learn how to walk on water! o:)

• steplaj
    Options
    @Patti705
    @WishfulThinning18

I know we all get busy and it's easy to forget! Just a quick reminder - we are still waiting for your weights... Please get them in so you don't get marked NWI...

Thanks
    Steve
  • steplaj
    Options
    Morning check in:
    Today could be be the day that I hear if I got the promotion.

If it's your weigh in day, I will post weights when I get home. (I am still peeved that OT won't let me on here from my PC at at work to do those on a break.)

Sad news: one of "my" second year clinic residents was on the Ethiopia Air plane that crashed Sunday. I am going to miss her. (First years have to do a rotation with us, but Dr. Nicky came every chance she got. She was a good egg and a ggod doc.)

So sorry to hear... We get residents and fellows here as well, you form really great relationships with most of them...

• steplaj
    Options
    SLIMn2016 wrote: »
    Daily Post: Monday, March 11th
    Username: SLIMn2016

Track: Yes
    Calories: Yes, fasting day
    Exercise: Yes, Inclined Treadmill walk/jog, Zumba, Arc Trainer & Walk with Goldie
    Water: 146.8 (still drinking 💧💦😅)

Steps: 20,817 / 10.82 miles

Comments: I feel better when I fast. My mind is clearer, I have more energy and my mood is high. Especially noticeable coming off of a weekend of indulging in too much sushi and cake--- bday parties for my son. Going to try to continue for a few days since it is a fasting week for my Easter anyway.

HAPPY MONDAY ALL---keep working hard and just focus on today!💪🏻😅💫
    WE GOT THIS!🤘🏻😉✔️

Great work! Awesome water intake, steps - sounds like a great day!!! Keep up the awesome work...

This discussion has been closed.