WORKOUT WARRIORS - March 2019

Options

Replies

• ConfidentRaven
    ConfidentRaven Posts: 1,428 Member
    Options
    Greg, I am so sorry to hear about your mom. You and your family are in my prayers.
  • Gutcutter500
    Gutcutter500 Posts: 695 Member
    Options
    Y'all it hit the fan at work yesterday. My manager has resigned. I have been asked to apply for her job, which does not mean that I will get it. We will see how that goes.
    For now, it's chaos.

I am hating on my IT staff right now. They have blocked MFP from my desktop. I am on my phone so checking in will be rare because I have to walk away from my desk to use it. Rules and more rules for people who can't behave like grown-ups.

I will check in between 2 & 3 while I am setting up for free clinic. It's residents night. Baby docs learn g to document on paper. :)

Go for it! It is good that you are being considered. Bad on IT. They can be such a PAIN! Good luck to the residents.
  • melissafeagins
    melissafeagins Posts: 1,421 Member
    Options
    Y'all it hit the fan at work yesterday. My manager has resigned. I have been asked to apply for her job, which does not mean that I will get it. We will see how that goes.
    For now, it's chaos.

I am hating on my IT staff right now. They have blocked MFP from my desktop. I am on my phone so checking in will be rare because I have to walk away from my desk to use it. Rules and more rules for people who can't behave like grown-ups.

I will check in between 2 & 3 while I am setting up for free clinic. It's residents night. Baby docs learn g to document on paper. :)

Go for it! It is good that you are being considered. Bad on IT. They can be such a PAIN! Good luck to the residents.

They did a great job tonight. I hope this bunch stays in our region to work.

I am going to apply, mostly because I don't want my coworkers to end up with a terrible boss. I may not want to do it, but I am capable and I care about them.
  • runarml
    runarml Posts: 1,065 Member
    Options
    Steps 3/5: 26,973

Sorry to hear about your mom, Greg.
  • Mechell15
    Mechell15 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Greg sorry to hear about your mother.
  • quiarga
    quiarga Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    Quiarga
    Week 1
    Wednesdays
    Previous 123.2
    Current 124.2
  • Navydaddjtc
    Navydaddjtc Posts: 4,166 Member
    Options
    ubgj51qcwik2.png
    GM TEAM
    THANK YOU ALL FOR THE KIND WORDS AND SUPPORT. EVEN THOUGH SNOWMAGGDON IS BACK IN FULL FORCE TODAY I AM GOING INTO TOWN TO SEE MOM AND SKIP AND *kitten* THE SITUATION MYSELF.
    uj1oaztd8pjn.png

UP FOR WEIGH IN TODAY ARE
    @Quiarga
    @Kammerkv1

ON DECK FOR TOMORROW IS
    @ConfidentRaven
    @Lukdbestucan
    @Megnolia82
    @NikMar
  • abowersgirl
    abowersgirl Posts: 3,409 Member
    Options
    03/04 2286

03/05 14,843
  • Navydaddjtc
    Navydaddjtc Posts: 4,166 Member
    Options
    quiarga wrote: »
    Quiarga
    Week 1
    Wednesdays
    Previous 123.2
    Current 124.2

@quiarga
    POSTED CASEY
  • ConfidentRaven
    edited March 2019
    Options

uj1oaztd8pjn.png

I felt the need to second this

• melissafeagins
    Options
    Update: I just interviewed for the position I was asked to apply for, without actually having applied for it. A decision will be made in about a week because my manager is leaving the 29th and someone has to train before she goes.

I don't know if I think it means my chances of getting it are better or not, but I didn't have time to get nervous about it and I had just come back from Ash Wednesday mass so I was prayed up. :)
  • ConfidentRaven
    Options
    Update: I just interviewed for the position I was asked to apply for, without actually having applied for it. A decision will be made in about a week because my manager is leaving the 29th and someone has to train before she goes.

I don't know if I think it means my chances of getting it are better or not, but I didn't have time to get nervous about it and I had just come back from Ash Wednesday mass so I was prayed up. :)

Good luck!

• melissafeagins
    Options

Good luck!

Thanks. I honestly don't care if I get it. I think I am qualified for it and I want my team to have a boss they know is on their side. Things have gotten weird around here since we merged with our nearest competition.
  • NikMar
    NikMar Posts: 1,071 Member
    Options
    Steps Tues 5 Mar: 10,356 - a busy day at work yesterday with parents evening in the evening, which meant that I didn't get a chance to do much in the way of steps, and it was raining - not so much fun for walking in!

Sorry to hear about your mom Greg, I hope things have gone ok with your visit.
  • i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR
    i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR Posts: 3,300 Member
    Options
    Daily Post: Wednesday, March 6th
    Username: SLIMn2016

Track: Yes
    Calories: Yes, under
    Exercise: Yes, Body Combat & Inclined Treadmill Jog
    Water: 171.6 oz.

Steps: 13,091
  • Patti705
    Patti705 Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    USER ID: patti705
    WEIGH IN DAY: Sunday!!
    Week: 1
    PREVIOUS WEIGHT: 170
    CURRENT WEIGHT: 170

No words. I've got an hand me down fitbit so going to fire that up. Can't hurt, right?
  • megnolia82
    megnolia82 Posts: 795 Member
    Options
    Happy Wednesday!

I’m Trying to get over a cold. Will be here for weigh in tomorrow ‘!
  • runarml
    runarml Posts: 1,065 Member
    Options
    Steps 3/6 25,958
  • rheaj1991
    rheaj1991 Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone! Sorry I've been absent recently. I was on a trip to Paris with some friends. I assumed I would have good internet access since it's Paris but boy was I wrong. Good news is we had to walk everywhere so steps were relatively high.

Steps update (not sure where I left off so going way back).
    24 Feb 8025
    25 Feb 4444
    26 Feb 9371
    27 Feb 10194
    28 Feb 10549
    1 Mar 25163
    2 Mar 17899
    3 Mar 13004
    4 Mar 19108
    5 Mar 8282
    6 Mar 4014
  • rheaj1991