LiLee's Journey to overall happiness

Options

Replies

• asgentr
    asgentr Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    That is a huge difference! Give your body a round of applause for nurturing and birthing three little people and now focus on you. My hats off to everyone who shares progress pics because they are so helpful to others.
  • mistymeadows2005
    mistymeadows2005 Posts: 3,737 Member
    Options
    Amazingggggg!!!! You shouldn't be tentative at all because your progress is mind blowing!!!! Thank you for a little burst of motivation today! Congrats on being (and looking) fabulous!!!
  • LiLee2018
    LiLee2018 Posts: 1,389 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone.
    SO nervous about posting that, but I'm glad I finally did. It really does help to see how far I've come and I am damn proud of my progress so far :)

Today’s Date: 5/2/2019
    Today's Plan: bone broth fast
    Weight Goal for the Month: 162lb
    Today’s Weight: 164.8
    Description/Photo of Meals: 2 cups coffee w/ heavy cream/unsweet almond vanilla milk/monk fruit, bone broth w/ bouillon, ribeye steak w/ hot sauce and 2 fried eggs
    Total calories:1200-1300

Your thoughts/comments on the day: I had planned on doing bone broth fast, but I knew I was done with it after my last cup of broth this afternoon.
    I put in electrolytes with each cup of broth but I kept getting that weird shaky (but with no actual shaking) feeling. Mild, nothing severe or anything like yesterday, but I knew that I was done with it.
    And ya know what.. although it's not what I set out to do.. I'm good with how long I went with it.
    Maybe next time I attempt something like this, I'll be able to go longer, but for my first time.. I think I stuck with it pretty well :)
    Had some super hardcore hunger moments, but overall it wasn't too bad. Next time, whenever that may be, I'll definitely include more electrolytes and definitely more water.

I'm going to enjoy the rest of my coffee the next few mornings while I still have some left and then kick some OMAD booty come Sunday!

• jadepearl
    jadepearl Posts: 3,113 Member
    Options
    Firstly, it takes lots of courage to share photos! Salute to you! <3 Secondly, omg! a huge congratulations!!! :+1: You have loss a lot of weight and its a huge progress and motivation for us all!!! :+ <3 Keep up the good work!
  • volgirl1322
    volgirl1322 Posts: 2,086 Member
    Options
    You are doing great!!! Enjoy your weekend :)
  • LiLee2018
    Options
    Feeling a little bloated this morning.
    Official weigh in was 166.6 a little while ago. Still up a little but that's ok.
    I did see a 164 weight yesterday.... hopefully by next weigh-in I'll see that again :)

Dizzy again this morning when I got up from laying down. Hopefully with some food in my stomach that will stop.
    Not worrying about calories today, but also not going to try to overdo it either. Tomorrow will be the same and then Sunday it's time to start OMADing again! Excited to get that started up again.
    About to go fix myself something to eat. I've had 2 cups of coffee so far this morning.

Sleep last night was actually really good, but I started waking a lot at around 4pm. Falling back to sleep then waking up a few minutes later over and over again. Annoying. Hoping I'll be able to sleep in tomorrow. Even just 30 extra minutes would be great.
  • wsandy8512
    wsandy8512 Posts: 1,897 Member
    Options
    So sorry you're feeling dizzy! I hope you see 164 by your next weigh-in as well, that would be fantastic. Enjoy your calories and coffee today. And I can relate to sleep issues so I hope that soon resolves itself for you as well :-)
  • LiLee2018
    Options
    sandy- Thanks! I hope your own sleep problems get better.

Oh and before I forgot to mention it again..... my dang husband.. bless his heart.... ate all the damn beef ribs!! ALL OF THEM!! *kitten* didn't save me a single dang one! If it was something a bit more common that we normally get... whatever... but we don't buy beef ribs and the only reason we had these was b/c they were attached to the roast we had bought.
    Damnit! I was looking forward to having at least one of them too! :cry:
  • wsandy8512
    Options

LiLee2018 wrote: »
    sandy- Thanks! I hope your own sleep problems get better.

Oh and before I forgot to mention it again..... my dang husband.. bless his heart.... ate all the damn beef ribs!! ALL OF THEM!! *kitten* didn't save me a single dang one! If it was something a bit more common that we normally get... whatever... but we don't buy beef ribs and the only reason we had these was b/c they were attached to the roast we had bought.
    Damnit! I was looking forward to having at least one of them too! :cry:

Thank you!

And, um, so is the hubs still alive and kicking after committing such an atrocious offense? 😂😂😂

• mistymeadows2005
    Options
    AGREED - I'd be finding a shovel and an accomplice :D:D:D
  • volgirl1322
    volgirl1322 Posts: 2,086 Member
    Options
    OMG what was he thinking.....bad bad man very bad man LOL :p
  • Brendalea69
    Brendalea69 Posts: 3,863 Member
    Options
    He ate them all??? :o I would have been mad too, he should be scared :#
  • mistymeadows2005
    Options
    I think the consensus is that this hubby is nutso (just like the rest of ours lol)! Doesn't he understand that food is sacred?!
  • LiLee2018
    Options
    Lol.... I still can't believe he did it but... not like I can do anything about it now lol. Plus he is taking me to the fish store across town today (pets, not to eat lol). I would go by myself but traffic in that area is HORRIBLE plus I'm not going by myself with my 2 toddler boys. Pffffffft.

No tracking yesterday.
    Did have 2 coffees with my usual stuff in them, some fried cheese w/ pepperoni, leftover marinated chicken thighs, chicken wings
    I'm sure calories would've been in a deficit still.
    Family dinner is rescheduled for tonight since SiL and her family are coming in to town today. Hopefully they pick somewhere we can actually eat. Doubt it though. She likes this one Chinese place that has absolutely nothing we could get. Not unless we just wanted to eat the inside of an eggroll.

I'm pretty sure AF is right around the corner. I've been getting some horrible acne on my face (normal), but also on the back of my neck too. So attractive! lol

Alrighty, have to finish my coffee and get kids ready to go shopping. Hope everyone has an amazing weekend!
  • wsandy8512
    Options
    Enjoy the time with your hubby and your family dinner later, as well as the rest of your weekend!
  • SoulSisterSoulBrother
    SoulSisterSoulBrother Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    You are super brave for sharing. Thank you! Amazing transformation. :0)
  • LiLee2018
    Options
    Back to OMAD today!
    And of course AF showed up last night.
    Yesterday... I knew something was going on though b/c I was hungry all day long and wanted to eat everything.
    I finished off almost an entire bag of spicy pork rinds by myself.
    Ate multiple spoonfuls of pimento jalapeno cheese. First time having it and holy crap! Why haven't I eaten it before??? It's SO damn good! Cheesy with a nice strong pepper flavor... omg HEAVEN.
    Actually looking at that, I really didn't eat a lot.
    But for dinner... dinner was my 3rd unplanned cheat.
    I was hungry and told DH that I wanted fried chicken and fries. So that's what we got. Got a 3 piece that before, I would've inhaled and not thought twice about. This time.. I could only eat 2 pieces (along with the fries). So that's some improvement I guess lol.
    I did also have a banana milkshake after too which was.... so good.

Back to healthier eating today though. While this was 2 cheats close together, I know I'm in a better mindset now bc before starting this...I would've let cheats just get me right back to eating how I was instead of just continuing on. None of that now though. No more. While I do plan on still eating healthier for the rest of my life, allowing myself to just live a little and eat whatever is part of that plan too.
    We're going to have another cheat day next month. Daughter will be out of school and we plan on taking the kids to an amusement park (Carowinds) for the day :)
  • wsandy8512
    Options
    Sounds like some very nice cheat foods! And the banner shake, OMG, yummy!

Couldn't agree with you more on allowing yourself to cheat now and then. I bet you guys will have a blast at the amusement park with your daughter. :-)
  • LiLee2018
    Options
    OMAD was surprisingly easy. Probably helps that I had some chores to get done so that was a good distraction.

Dinner tonight was slow cooked pork shoulder in low carb tortilla shells, homemade guacamole, pimento jalapeno cheese and lettuce.
    Guacamole had 3 avocados, lime juice, diced onion,inved garlic, little bit of salsa, salt and pepper.
    I ate one burrito and then had more meat with everything else except for the tortilla.

Sooooo good and I ate too much. But it was worth it!

I didn't measure anything but guessing calories are about 1600-1700
  • LiLee2018
    Options
    *minced garlic