Options
    Coral333 wrote: »
    Morning everyone!

Weigh in week: April – Week 4
    Weigh in day: Friday
    Previous Week's weight: 212
    Todays Weight: 211

1lb off this week and in the right direction ☺️
    Happy to be starting May almost at lowest which is great and feeling on track with my running.

@HASWLRS is it OK if I move my week 1 May weigh in to Thursday next week? We're off on our first family holiday to the sun and fly out Thursday so I won't be at home with scales for my usual Friday.

Have a great weekend! I'll check in later run club with my Friday night run ☺️

@Coral333, well done!! Another pound down, and like you said, heading in the right direction! Absolutely weigh in early next week. I hope you find lots of sun where you are going, I know we could use some here!!
  • HASWLRS
    HASWLRS Posts: 7,997 Member
    edited April 2019
    Options

WEIGH IN
    PW 188.00
    CW 188.25

Up 0.25lbs, cant really moan too much tbh

@Tracie_Lord, you're right. Not every week will be a great week. Holding steady after a long weekend....most people would accept that. You are still down almost six for the month, so well done!!

• karrihowlett
    karrihowlett Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    April 25 Mini challenge

Tracked- Yes
    Under- Yes
    Exercise- 60 minutes Orange Theory, 1 hour walking
  • karrihowlett
    karrihowlett Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Weekly weigh in

April starting weight - 178
    Last week - 177
    This week - 177 😐

I’m happy to be down a bit for the month - I suppose all of the eating I did last month caught up to me and made it harder for me to lose this month. I’ll keep working toward the breakthrough next month.
  • murdog3t
    murdog3t Posts: 2,033 Member
    Options
    Username : murdog3t
    Weight in week: 4
    Weight in day:Friday
    Previous weeks weight: 146.2
    Today’s weight: 150.6
    Yuck 🤢 NO EXCUSE 🤐😩

I let go when I rest in silent awareness

“Every day and in every possible way, I trust my intuition and the powers of mind”

April 25
    Tracking: yes
    Calories: yes
    Exercise: yes
    60min yoga & meditation
    65 min walk
    30 min strength training
    Steps: 13430
    Water: 88
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    mikea2g wrote: »
    WEIGH IN
    Username: mikea2g
    Starting weight on 7/25/2018: 309
    September start weight: 290 (-19)
    October start weight: 279. (-11)
    November start weight: 264.7 (-14.3)
    December start weight: 254.8 (-9.9)
    January start weight: 247.5 (-7.3)
    February start weight: 238.2 (-9.3)
    March start weight: 228.7 (-9.5)
    April start weight: 225.8 (-2.9)
    -————————————-
    Previous Week's weight: 222.4
    Today's Weight: 223.4

Well, I ate at an average deficit of 750 calories per day this week. Should be down 1.5 pounds, not up 1 pound. Argh!

These last 2 months have been frustrating for me. A lot of sickness and a lot of back pain. I’m finally coming out of the back pain, which is great, but I am exhausted from the effort of getting through March and April.

It’s frustrating because I’m so close to my goal, which is 215. I think, for sanity purposes, I need a diet break. I’m going to leave the group and just focus on eating at maintenance and working out when I can. It’s been a great experience being a part of the group. Thanks everyone for support and sharing. It’s been extremely helpful to be a part of this community :)

@mikea2g, aww, Mike, we are going to miss you!! A lot!! But, I do get it. I really do. A diet break will do you a world of good mentally. Then when you feel refreshed, you can again work on losing those last eight pounds. You are more than welcome to rejoin us when that time comes. Or even just a pop in post to let us know how you are doing. Wishing you all the best.
  • erikNJ
    erikNJ Posts: 1,009 Member
    Options
    @mikea2g good luck going forward. Thanks for the motivation ✌🏼
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    erikNJ wrote: »
    Weigh-in
    Last: 248.5
    This: 247.7

Yet another week with a small loss but they have been consistent. I’ve lost about 7 lbs in the 7 weeks since I got back from vacation and reapplied myself.
    I am now down a total of 27.8 lbs. And I am 2.5 lbs away from my lowest weight last fall before I got off track.
    I feel like I am back in a good zone and I really see myself hitting that lowest weight and going much further.

@erikNJ, that's awesome, Erik! Only 2.5 from your lowest!! Absolutely you are back in the zone and heading towards your new lows!! Glad we can be here to witness these with you!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    murdog3t wrote: »
    Username : murdog3t
    Weight in week: 4
    Weight in day:Friday
    Previous weeks weight: 146.2
    Today’s weight: 150.6
    Yuck 🤢 NO EXCUSE 🤐😩

I let go when I rest in silent awareness

“Every day and in every possible way, I trust my intuition and the powers of mind”

April 25
    Tracking: yes
    Calories: yes
    Exercise: yes
    60min yoga & meditation
    65 min walk
    30 min strength training
    Steps: 13430
    Water: 88

@murdog3t, well, I will give you an excuse..... Easter weekend and a family emergency. And it's not really an excuse; it's just life. So, this week, get yourself back on track, and chip away at this blip on the scales. It doesn't have to all go at once, just start the number heading back down. (hugs)
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    4/19: 234.6
    4/26: 233.2

@Bradleys8299, a solid pound plus gone this week!! Well done!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options

I'll second that, Erik!! Mike, your motivation was incredible! Thank you for that.
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    Weekly weigh in

April starting weight - 178
    Last week - 177
    This week - 177 😐

I’m happy to be down a bit for the month - I suppose all of the eating I did last month caught up to me and made it harder for me to lose this month. I’ll keep working toward the breakthrough next month.

@karrihowlett, I am actually surprised that you didn't lose this week. You have been killing it in the Mini Challenge! Go over your numbers and make sure that your logging is as accurate as it can be, and that you are not overestimating your calorie burn from exercise and eating back too many calories. Or maybe you are just in a plateau? But yes, regardless, keep working at it and the breakthrough will come!!
  • mikea2g
    mikea2g Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    HASWLRS wrote: »

I'll second that, Erik!! Mike, your motivation was incredible! Thank you for that.

Thanks guys! Keep up the little losses @erikNJ . Awesome to see the progress you’re making. And keep being your awesome self @HASWLRS ! :)
  • pkg1998
    pkg1998 Posts: 511 Member
    Options
    It’s frustrating because I’m so close to my goal, which is 215. I think, for sanity purposes, I need a diet break. I’m going to leave the group and just focus on eating at maintenance and working out when I can. It’s been a great experience being a part of the group. Thanks everyone for support and sharing. It’s been extremely helpful to be a part of this community :)

We can understand your need to take a break, but we'd hate for you to leave the group. You are such a support and inspiration for so many of us.
  • pkg1998
    pkg1998 Posts: 511 Member
    Options
    MINI CHALLENGE:
    Thursday, 4/25/19:

Logged: Yes
    Under: Yes (barely)
    Exercise: Yes, counting mini sessions which summed up to about 30 mins total

Sunday: No
    Monday: Yes
    Tuesday: No
    Wednesday: Yes
    Thursday: Yes
  • jlbtnc
    jlbtnc Posts: 725 Member
    Options
    swauters wrote: »
    jlbtnc wrote: »
    Username: jlbtnc
    Weigh in week: April – week 4
    Previous Week's weight: 201.0
    Todays Weight: 196.8

Whoah!
    HASWLRS wrote: »
    jlbtnc wrote: »
    Username: jlbtnc
    Weigh in week: April – week 4
    Previous Week's weight: 201.0
    Todays Weight: 196.8

@jlbtnc, um, it's really early for champagne here. I'll have to mix it with orange juice to make it more socially acceptable, but mix I will as this needs to be celebrated in style!! (Raising glass) ......A heartfelt congratulations to you, Jennifer, for putting in all the hard work and reaching the much coveted Onederland with such gusto this week!! Cheers!!

Thank you and I wish I could take all the credit myself, but the first couple pounds I think I lost from being sick but the last one, I will take credit for because worked hard to get back in the game. I keep waiting to see an in crease but am very pleased.
  • mickey10111
    mickey10111 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    WEIGH IN
    Username: mikea2g
    Starting weight on 7/25/2018: 309
    September start weight: 290 (-19)
    October start weight: 279. (-11)
    November start weight: 264.7 (-14.3)
    December start weight: 254.8 (-9.9)
    January start weight: 247.5 (-7.3)
    February start weight: 238.2 (-9.3)
    March start weight: 228.7 (-9.5)
    April start weight: 225.8 (-2.9)
    -————————————-
    Previous Week's weight: 222.4
    Today's Weight: 223.4

Well, I ate at an average deficit of 750 calories per day this week. Should be down 1.5 pounds, not up 1 pound. Argh!

These last 2 months have been frustrating for me. A lot of sickness and a lot of back pain. I’m finally coming out of the back pain, which is great, but I am exhausted from the effort of getting through March and April.

Good luck, Mike! Wishing you much success in your health journey! You should be so proud of what you’ve accomplished to date! :)
  • GrandmaJackie
    GrandmaJackie Posts: 35,962 Member
    edited April 2019
    Options
    @HASWLRS, next month I won’t be able to participate, SORRY. Life has gotten so crazy, I’m spending a lot of time watching my grandkids plus next month we adding a new addition to our family. Hopefully in June I can return.

Plus please my last week’s weigh for this week. I’ll be leaving for my daughters for the 3 days, 😀

Pete the Pug
    cjhgdb2qg454.jpeg
    ybx32il36p6h.jpeg
This discussion has been closed.