April 26
    Tracking: yes
    Calories: yes
    Exercise: yes
    60min yoga & meditation
    3 different medical appointments today
    Steps: 6297
    Water: 88

@murdog3t, hope your appointments went well. (hugs)
  • HASWLRS
    HASWLRS Posts: 7,997 Member
    Options
    pkg1998 wrote: »
    MINI CHALLENGE:
    Friday, 4/26/19:

Logged: Yes
    Under: Yes
    Exercise: Yes, C25K - W1D3

Saturday, 4/27/19:

Under: No
    Exercise: No

Sunday: No
    Monday: Yes
    Tuesday: No
    Wednesday: Yes
    Thursday: Yes
    Friday: Yes
    Saturday: No

Traveling with my daughter this weekend and poor planning yesterday led to a way too high calorie dinner at 9:00! I never eat that late and feel horrible this morning. Won’t make that mistake again.

@pkg1998, live and learn, I guess, Pam. At least you know you won't do that again! Since you are travelling with your daughter, does that mean her softball team is still in the state championships?
  • karrihowlett
    karrihowlett Posts: 122 Member
    edited April 2019
    Options
    HASWLRS wrote: »
    Weekly weigh in

April starting weight - 178
    Last week - 177
    This week - 177 😐

I’m happy to be down a bit for the month - I suppose all of the eating I did last month caught up to me and made it harder for me to lose this month. I’ll keep working toward the breakthrough next month.

@karrihowlett, I am actually surprised that you didn't lose this week. You have been killing it in the Mini Challenge! Go over your numbers and make sure that your logging is as accurate as it can be, and that you are not overestimating your calorie burn from exercise and eating back too many calories. Or maybe you are just in a plateau? But yes, regardless, keep working at it and the breakthrough will come!!

Yeah, it’s weird. I’ve always had a funny relationship with the scale. The results - good or bad - seem to show up a month later. Not sure why that is but it’s just how my weight loss/gain has gone over the course of my life. I have been fairly consistent with my diet and exercise this month so I hope to see the results on the scale next month.

On the plus side, I lost an inch off my waist and a few inches off my thighs so something’s working!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    HASWLRS wrote: »
    Weekly weigh in

April starting weight - 178
    Last week - 177
    This week - 177 😐

I’m happy to be down a bit for the month - I suppose all of the eating I did last month caught up to me and made it harder for me to lose this month. I’ll keep working toward the breakthrough next month.

@karrihowlett, I am actually surprised that you didn't lose this week. You have been killing it in the Mini Challenge! Go over your numbers and make sure that your logging is as accurate as it can be, and that you are not overestimating your calorie burn from exercise and eating back too many calories. Or maybe you are just in a plateau? But yes, regardless, keep working at it and the breakthrough will come!!

Yeah, it’s weird. I’ve always had a funny relationships with the scale. The results - good or bad - seem to show up a month later. Not sure why that is but it’s just how my weight loss/gain has gone over the course of my life. I have been fairly consistent with my diet and exercise this month so I hope to see the results on the scale next month.

On the plus side, I lost an inch off my waist and a few inches off my thighs so something’s working!

@karrihowlett, I am so glad that you have taken measurements! They tell the real story when the scales try to lie to us!!
  • cmhubbard92
    cmhubbard92 Posts: 5,018 Member
    Options
    4/27/19 Mini Challenge
    Under: Yes
    Exercise: yes, tons of walking at the mall
  • murdog3t
    murdog3t Posts: 2,033 Member
    Options
    April 27
    Tracking: yes
    Calories: yes
    Exercise: yes
    60min yoga & meditation
    Steps: 6293
    Water: 88
  • ForLangston
    ForLangston Posts: 990 Member
    Options
    Tracked, exercised and under. Congrats to us for another month! Winner circle peeps- you inspire me, thanks! Looking forward to May 🌈
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    Even though it is still the month of April, the May Challenge has officially started. Please move on over to the May thread for all future posts.
This discussion has been closed.