• tinak33
    tinak33 Posts: 9,883 Member
    Options
    Daily post for Sunday....
    Track: some
    Calories: nope
    Exercise: short walk outside
    Water: maybe 100 oz?

I barely tracked, I went over in calories, I went through a day of "I don't care".
    It sucks, because I DO care. And when I got on the scale this morning I was kicking myself. Why do I do this?! Almost every weekend.....
    Its frustrating. And I do it to myself. No one else to blame.
    Ok, well, I have this week to get on track and get back to logging everything, getting my squats in, and getting my water intake back up.
  • momma3times
    momma3times Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Week 2 weighin
    Momma3times
    Pw: 250.0
    Cw: 248.4

I am happy with another loss this week. I didn't get as many regular workouts in as I wanted, but I did get some outside walks in which helps me more mentally and physically. I require sunshine to regulate my mental state I think.

Hoping for some more warm spring days this week. They are just starting to happen here.

My NSV this week - I worked out in gym shorts 3 times and 1 time was in public. I haven't worn shorts above my knees out of my house in probably a decade. Then I never have been able to workout in them because of thighs rubbing. I don't have that rubbing anymore and I am trying to get over my fear of showing my legs in public.
  • gjaholy33
    gjaholy33 Posts: 2,626 Member
    Options
    Week 2 weighin
    Momma3times
    Pw: 250.0
    Cw: 248.4

I am happy with another loss this week. I didn't get as many regular workouts in as I wanted, but I did get some outside walks in which helps me more mentally and physically. I require sunshine to regulate my mental state I think.

Hoping for some more warm spring days this week. They are just starting to happen here.

My NSV this week - I worked out in gym shorts 3 times and 1 time was in public. I haven't worn shorts above my knees out of my house in probably a decade. Then I never have been able to workout in them because of thighs rubbing. I don't have that rubbing anymore and I am trying to get over my fear of showing my legs in public.

Excellent loss!💪🏽👍🏾 Love your NSV it's a wonderful thing not to have worry about rubbing thighs anymore used to hate that.
  • nbatch456
    nbatch456 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Username: nbatch456
    Week: April Week 2
    PW = 180
    CW= 180.5
  • thelandkraken
    thelandkraken Posts: 91 Member
    edited April 2019
    Options
    Weekly weigh in
    Username: thelandkraken
    Week: April week 2
    PW: 289.5
    CW: 290.25

Oh no, a slight increase! That’ll teach me to go over calorie goal. Here’s to a better week this week.
  • CourtneyLomonaco
    CourtneyLomonaco Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    Daily Post (Sunday)
    Track: no
    Calories: not sure
    Exercise: none

Have to get out of this funk. Hoping to stay strong this week with my eating.
  • inmylife1979
    inmylife1979 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Username: Inmylife1979
    Week: 4/1
    PW: 298.6
    CW: 298.8

Week: 4/8
    PW: 298.8
    CW: 296.4

I'm not sure I'll continue with the challenge....or maybe I can just check in. Just found out that I'm pregnant.

Goals:
    -Drink all 8 cups of water each day
    -Remember to take my vitamins
    -Watch my sugar intake
  • DeshotelK
    DeshotelK Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Daily Post: April 6 & 7

Track: No
    Calories: Over
    Exercise: No

Fellow Slimsons I need help. How do you manage busy weekends and family celebrations that revolve around food? I did not log in this weekend. Saturday we were at the ballpark most of the day and then celebrated my parents 45th anniversary. Yesterday, we were at the school fair all day. Lots of high calorie food everywhere. I knew I wouldn't be able to track or stay under my calories and no time for a workout so I just ate. Today I feel absolutely horrible. I'm bloated and have no energy. What are some tips and tricks that you use to stay on track?
  • DeshotelK
    Options
    Daily Post (Sunday)
    Track: no
    Calories: not sure
    Exercise: none

Have to get out of this funk. Hoping to stay strong this week with my eating.

I'm feeling the same way. I feel like I just can't get a handle on it. I'm glad for this group though. It's comforting to know there are others with struggles similar to my own and we can all be here to help each other out along the way.
  • thelandkraken
    Options
    DeshotelK wrote: »
    Daily Post: April 6 & 7

Track: No
    Calories: Over
    Exercise: No

Fellow Slimsons I need help. How do you manage busy weekends and family celebrations that revolve around food? I did not log in this weekend. Saturday we were at the ballpark most of the day and then celebrated my parents 45th anniversary. Yesterday, we were at the school fair all day. Lots of high calorie food everywhere. I knew I wouldn't be able to track or stay under my calories and no time for a workout so I just ate. Today I feel absolutely horrible. I'm bloated and have no energy. What are some tips and tricks that you use to stay on track?

I don’t have any tips or tricks for the actual day, other than trying to moderate intake, because I prefer to just let loose and celebrate.

But if I know these occasions are coming up, then I try and be more stringent with myself for a few days before, so that I have extra calories to play with without getting off track.
  • thelandkraken
    Options
    Daily Track - April 8th
    Tracked: Yes
    Under calories: No, but I only went over by 180 so that’s not too bad!
    Exercise: About 8000 steps
  • 303lissy
    303lissy Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    Weekly weigh in
    Username: 303lissy
    Week: 2
    PW: 218.4
    CW: 217.0

Down some pounds! Some of it is water weight/bloating from the last of MTOTM, but I was more active and I tracked what I ate most days. So it's a good start!
  • grizziegriz
    grizziegriz Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    I just looked at the results for April week 1 and we are doing awesome!
    Keep you the great work everyone! :)
  • DeshotelK
    Options
    I just looked at the results for April week 1 and we are doing awesome!
    Keep you the great work everyone! :)

You made me go check it out. Now that's the motivation I needed today! Great job everyone!!
  • NuggetBrain
    NuggetBrain Posts: 526 Member
    Options
    User ID: NuggetBrain
    Week Number: Week 2 (Monday)
    Previous weight: 253.6
    Current weight: 254.4
  • AB0215
    AB0215 Posts: 7,141 Member
    Options

I'm not sure I'll continue with the challenge....or maybe I can just check in. Just found out that I'm pregnant.

Goals:
    -Watch my sugar intake

@inmylife1979 Congrats! And feel free to continue with us if you'd like, we do have a cheer squad!
  • gjaholy33
    gjaholy33 Posts: 2,626 Member
    Options

Goals:
    -Watch my sugar intake

Congrats I know this os a major change but the door is open whatecer you decide. The other option is to be part of our Cheer squad if you want the motivation but not have your weight counted right now.
This discussion has been closed.